[Case of Shinra Finished] Any news on the new OTWTAS entries?

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
I can understand German. But that translation is based on yours anyway so it's kinda pointless to read that too. :wacky:

Kain424

Old Man in the Room
I can read French better than German... not a very good speaker though.

Anyways, someone mentioned donations. How would we go about that?

I would be ready to give a small donation. Although I'm not sure either how I would do it, too lazy to check myself :monster:

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
I wouldn't mind making a donation; I realize this is hard work. Sadly, as always, I couldn't give much right now, but... I agree, Hito deserves something for his time, patience and work.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
I had troubles with PayPal lately, so I can't really use it :monster: But if you wanted to donate, just donate it to the site instead.

So it doesn't look like I've forgotten about this, I'm posting to say I haven't forgotten about it :awesome: I should have more spare time now, so I'm hoping to get EN finished and ready for editing/proofing by about this time next week.

That's the schedule I'm hoping to keep with the rest of these: 1-2 weeks for Episode Nanaki and Yuffie, and 2-3 weeks for Episode Shinra. But I'm not known for my schedule keeping :monster:

Last edited:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Awesome!! And I'm glad you're finally part of the cool kids club now that you've seen ACC :monster:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I had troubles with PayPal lately, so I can't really use it :monster: But if you wanted to donate, just donate it to the site instead.

So it doesn't look like I've forgotten about this, I'm posting to say I haven't forgotten about it :awesome: I should have more spare time now, so I'm hoping to get EN finished and ready for editing/proofing by about this time next week.

That's the schedule I'm hoping to keep with the rest of these: 1-2 weeks for Episode Nanaki and Yuffie, and 2-3 weeks for Episode Shinra. But I'm not known for my schedule keeping :monster:

Cunt, goan claim some for yourself, :@.

Awesome at the progress you're making, by the way.

Anzu Mazaki

Pro Adventurer
I'm dying to read the Shinra one too. I can't to get more about Rufus. His past is sooo blurry that anything about him would be amazing. :lol:

Top Bottom