Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ARGH! My video editing program won't accept downloaded movies! It only accepts my own recordings! But I don't want to move everything from that program to Windows Movie Maker; it would decrease the quality too much.
I need those clips to make the video full of win.

Mariketsu

I Am the Darkness, I'm the Monster
AKA
Razael
I SWEAR i HATE Internet Explorer AND Norton 360 goddamn subscription update only works AFTER my fuckin subscription runs out!!! Grrr... DEATH TO IE!!! Yes, I know, NORTON SUXORS!!!

+ Angel-Winged Demon +

Mariketsu

AKA
Razael
*Sigh* my stupid laptop wont let me remove IE grrr... I have Firefox nao and it STILL gives me IE popups. My Norton Sub ran out so das why I cant use it for anyting. I gotta figure something out and my Anti-Maleware program still aint finished scannin.

+ Angel-Winged Demon +

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I SWEAR i HATE Internet Explorer AND Norton 360 goddamn subscription update only works AFTER my fuckin subscription runs out!!! Grrr... DEATH TO IE!!! Yes, I know, NORTON SUXORS!!!

+ Angel-Winged Demon +

lol Easily remedied:

Get Firefox
Get a better program than Norton. XD

Mariketsu

AKA
Razael
I know Tenny, I HAVE Firefox and it is nao my primary Net Browser, but I cant remove IE. and Norton Sub expired anyway so either way it's a big pain in the ass. I cant renew the goddamn sub and i dont have any money for a new program whatsoever, let alone any room left much in my laptop memory.

+ Angel-Winged Demon +

Mariketsu

AKA
Razael
It burns CDs ya, but i only really have about 9 Gigs worth of music in my PC. alot of other stuff i have are game cutscenes, IMVU, MSN, AIM, Skype, Yahoo, and other stuffz. I have alot of shit in my lappy but ya XD.

+ Angel-Winged Demon +

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
It burns CDs ya, but i only really have about 9 Gigs worth of music in my PC. alot of other stuff i have are game cutscenes, IMVU, MSN, AIM, Skype, Yahoo, and other stuffz. I have alot of shit in my lappy but ya XD.

+ Angel-Winged Demon +

CD's aren't just for music, you know. You can burn lots of information on them as well.

And perhaps save up your money and invest in an external hard drive.

Mariketsu

AKA
Razael
I knows but im gonna be broke for a while til i can pay off my pre-order of ACC to my dad cuz he let me order it XD. and i dont like burnin info to CDs cuz i have far too many regular CDs to begin with and keep track of XD.

+ Angel-Winged Demon +

I just came up with the best pun evar.

Guy A: "I think she like-likes me."
Guy B: "...You mean, she steals your shield?"

*drum solo*

A

Great Old One
I have played him in Super Smash Brothers - which by the way, is the most epic game ever created for the 64. :monster:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom