Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mariketsu

I Am the Darkness, I'm the Monster
AKA
Razael
I love your avatar, Aerith. ._.

Awww ty BBMz ^^. I made it this morining cuz i started going into a Spawn phase XD. I want to temporarily change my username to something else but then someone will end up taking Aerith's name :/. btw, heyloz pplz!

+ Angel-Winged Demon +

Mariketsu

AKA
Razael
Im good ^^. I mean it would only be a temporary change that could last maybe a few months or so but then someone would steal Aerith afterwhile... *sigh*.

+ Angel-Winged Demon +

A

Great Old One
*shrugs* I think you're the only one who used a character from the game to name their user name, so hopefully maybe someone won't steal your name. ^_^

Mariketsu

AKA
Razael
Hey BBMz, u got MSN i would loves to chat with ya on dere ^^. u can send it to me via PM if u want to. Also, i suppose i could jsut see what happens, but first i gotta figure out what name to change too. :)

+ Angel-Winged Demon +

A

Great Old One
Ooh, right - sorry, I was about to reply to your PM, but I fell asleep, and I guess I must have forgotten about it. ._.

I'll send it right now. ^_^ I'm not sure when I'll be online though.

Mariketsu

AKA
Razael
Tankies BBMz! *hug* I added juu nao ^_^. I wonder what name i should change to...

+ Angel-Winged Demon +

Trying to make a PSX emulator work. It just won't detect any of the graphics plugins.

Edit: *sigh* I'll just try another emulator.

Last edited:
I found a topic about the problems of getting PS emulators to work; apparently it is not unlikely one has to play around with the script of the program. Way overkill.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Why don't you watch it and find out for yourself then?

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I just dropped a ton of money on stuff I don't need. All is right within my world again :monster:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom