Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
User Name. Staff don't want request bans to be used frivolously, so it looks like they're going to leave him banned for awhile longer, possibly longer than before since he created a dupe.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
I think I win for calling this routine of his sometime last week :manhattan:

Nocturne

Watching Thee From The Moon
AKA
Just Nocturne will do
Username causing trouble. Nothing has changed.

I really wish I could get into the new FMA, but I despise the Japanese voices for the show. The dub is far better.

Mariketsu

I Am the Darkness, I'm the Monster
AKA
Razael
Heylo thar pplz! Oooh I wanna see the new FMA too! I'm actually glad alot of pplz like teh dub, since many of my friends no like dubs and only like subs. Gar, I wonder what name I should change to... Can't wait for ACC!!!

+ Angel-Winged Demon +

Nocturne

AKA
Just Nocturne will do
haha yes, the dub was amazing. I just think the voices in the dub fit the characters overall look and really bring out the characters personalities better. I tend to like dub's more than subs actually, though I try both all the time to see which I like more.

XD yes, ACC is coming soon. EMS shipping is my friend.

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Queen of Sunshine / QoS / Suiseiseki / Desudesudesu / Teva / Teva'ni
Duuuude I hear you. I'm so sleepy. I. Need. Tea. :-(

*goes off to make tea*

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Goodness, all this talk of coffee is making me reconsider . . .
Maybe some Blue Mountain coffee wouldn't be so bad . . . :P

Nocturne

AKA
Just Nocturne will do
ugh coffee, sounds good to wake me up. Though I hate the taste. Im running on 3 hours of sleep and have another 9 hour shift tomorrow.

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Ugh sounds horrible and you're only functioning on 3 hours?! That's crazy.
What's your job?

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
I TRIED to watch Metalocalypse but then I just couldn't get into it.
Fictional metal bands just don't do it for me. :(

Nocturne

AKA
Just Nocturne will do
Im a pharmacy technician. Im in grad school right now with 3 more years to go for a total of 7 years of college. It'll be worth it in the end, but its alot of work. Especially since Im working and doing school at the same time.

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Wow I'm impressed. That must be a lot of hard work. Now I can see why you get such a small amount of sleep. Medical school is definitely tough--lots and lots of books to read, so I hear.

Nocturne

AKA
Just Nocturne will do
Well, its not really med school, its pharmacy school, but close enough. Med School is actually a little tougher. But Im glad your impressed ^^

there is just a ton of stuff they throw at you. Like right now I have my actual job, an unpaid internship, we have to do community service, plus all the studying, and I commute to school half and hour there and back. lol its depressing at times.

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Oh right forgot about that, you don't actually go to Med School to become a pharmacist. See, it's too late for me--my brain's melting. xD

Aww but you're getting through it, as long as you hang in there, and just keep an optimistic attitude---then I'm sure you'll do fine.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Nobody watches Metalocalypse :(
I recognised your reference, just didn't get into the thread early enough to notice it :wacky:

also if people want an alternate winking smilie I suppose I can make one. :monster:

Nocturne

AKA
Just Nocturne will do
XD Im not exactly the most optimistic person. Well, sometimes I am, other times not so much. Especially when it comes to myself

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
And why aren't you always optimistic about yourself? xD

I mean I'm not always bubbly and happy--but then again I rarely get depressed so . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom