AKA
Emiya Shirou, Oz Vessalius, LPod, Belldandy, L-Phone
hi tenny-hun.

and guys, how's your life?

Last edited:

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
Congrats, Tenny. Good for you!

Me? I'm great. Had a wonderfully relaxing and enjoyable weekend so far, and I still have another day, which I hope to use to get to some stuff I've neglected to work (due to various unfortunate occurances). But I still have my job, a wonderful boyfriend and bunch of other good crap in my life. :P

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
oh fuck. i didn't see that. It's good for you, tenn-hun! finally a new job :3

Dawn: wonderful boyfriend , job, relaxing weekend, perfect life? sweet

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
my hun finally found a new job. and that's just great! :monster:

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
Thanks, m'dear.

I'm just relaxing after a really enjoyable weekend. And next week is going to be short because I have tomorrow off!

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
seriously, i can't relax at home. So hot in here :monster:

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
Yup, tis that time again. I don't like the cold but I ain't fond of the heat either.

I'm enjoying the springtime while it lasts here.

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
well...unfortunately, we don't have spring here. an that just suck. :( I hate weather..*sigh*

AKA
Guy Manuel
Spring sucks here. All we gots is rain and to jack us around, it was in the 70s with not a cloud in the sky last week. This week, there was nothing but gray skies and pissing rain. I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL IT GETS HOT AS FUCK and then I complain and hope it gets cold again. :D

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
i know how you feel :monster: hunger for cold when it's hot. then at the same time, wishing to rain when it's hot. Fuck. then complains when got sick from extreme weather changes..

AKA
Guy Manuel
I got myself an AC specifically for when I moved into this place. It was 100F on a Saturday afternoon (worst time to move). I know it'll get that hot again and luckily I have an air conditioner from last year.

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
WTF, imho

i hate the "aftermat/h" of rains. Smell sucks. or is it just me?

The rain-smell is wonderful. Especially after it has fallen on freshly cut grass. That scent is quite the epic win; I'd like to store it in a bottle somehow.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I think there's a lot of perfumes, air fresheners and colognes that bottle after the rain. But it just never smells right, y'know?

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
air fresheners somewhat hurt me. There is something wrong with meh -_-.

BTW, channy, sig is epic :monster:

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Queen of Sunshine / QoS / Suiseiseki / Desudesudesu / Teva / Teva'ni
*randomly comes into the thread*

Oooh it's been rather temperate lately--mid 40's to early 50's over here and pretty sunny actually, although today it was cloudy and ugly.

Ah the smell of a good rain-shower. I really do like the smell of rain on fresh grass there's just something so pure about it--can't really explain it.

Hmm, I need to buy a new scent... My old lime-scented oil bottle is basically empty. I actually have a special pot for these; just pour in some water, a few drops of the scented liquid, and light a small flame below. Niiice.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Thanks!

It's actually been rainy over here. Supposed to get fairly sunny in the next few days.

Incense pot? I got one of those. I'm in love with Vanilla. <3

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Oooh kind of like burning incense I suppose. It sounds very nice. My mother has these very interesting reed diffusers that give off a pleasant smell throughout the house. I keep telling myself that I'll have to purchase some and put one in my room. xD

The smell of lavender is particularly nice to me.

"Incense". Not often I learn an additional english word. ^_^

Your sig reminds me of those many hours of playing Pokémon Yellow... Back when Pokémon was still entertaining.

Edit: Actually when I was trying to pick a scent, I think there were vanilla and lavender there. Then I found a completely atrocious one, it was something along the lines of 'smoked fish' and/or 'slaughtered fish'. I don't see why anyone would want to be surrounded by that smell.

Last edited:

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Yes incense--it's really cool my mom used to burn the sticks in our house but she doesn't anymore. Reed diffusers are just these slender reeds placed in a small vial with a small amount of oil in it.

Also vintage First Generation Pokemon is epic in every sense of the word. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom