Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Queen of Sunshine / QoS / Suiseiseki / Desudesudesu / Teva / Teva'ni
Well commonality is another factor that's kind of unnerving when you think about it at first. But again, you have to be willing to communicate effectively with your love interest. And not all the people you meet will be workmates or fellow peers at school, some of them could be a grocer or a bank teller or a bartender. It all depends on the locations you frequently go to.

Hmm, I'm seeing clearly why Sweden has the most percentage of singles for any country in the world. We're just so isolated. Even if we go to new places, engaging in conversations with strangers (unless there's a group activity going on) is a very alien idea.

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Ah that's interesting. Over here you're practically encouraged to engage in group discussions from the time you enter preschool. :)

Just forget anything you've ever heard about Sweden; it is not true. Polar bears don't occassionally stop the traffic.

By the way, how's the Jersey monster doing? ^_^

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Lol, I never thought Polar bears were that frequent in Sweden anyway--I always assumed it was pretty and grassy over there.

Oh the Jersey monster's just fine, lol. Our weather is so weird, one day it'll be in the 60's and the next day the 50's and then at night it'll feel too chilly to be considered a good Spring night.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Okay seriously, you've got be taken. xD

There's just no way a guy like you with those beliefs is single.
Unfortunately, it's the way of the world.
I'm not single :monster:

Happily taken :3

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
Emiya Shirou, Oz Vessalius, LPod, Belldandy, L-Phone
youtube finally fixed some bad quality problems there. :monster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Thanks! ^_^

This will probably mean less TLS postage by me but that's probably a good thing. I need to be more active. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom