Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
No I have to agree, sexual acts I can't imagine myself participating in have no erotic appeal for me.

a threesome with two women, that's hot, but lesbianism does nothing for me :monster:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
No I have to agree, sexual acts I can't imagine myself participating in have no erotic appeal for me.

a threesome with two women, that's hot, but lesbianism does nothing for me :monster:

he gets me.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Shut up you fucking pervert.

You're a shallow prick.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
L DIED?!

BISON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*flames.guitar solo*

Last edited by a moderator:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Spoilers damnit! Did you not read my post?!

Seriously everyone, cut the damn spoilers out about who fucking lives or dies in Death Note. Not everyone knows this shit and I'm getting reports about it because people don't want to come into GC and get the plot of the anime/manga ruined and shit here.

Now, fucking use the spoiler tags. Peace. :monster:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Seriously, no need to cuss, Mako.

FUCKING BISON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*flames. guitar solo*

Mariketsu

I Am the Darkness, I'm the Monster
AKA
Razael
Hey pplz, there's no name-change thread anywhere and so, I was wondering if i could request a name-change, whoever can do it, to -

Seeker of Salvation

I hope it's alright i request it here. btw, hey EJ, Dacon, Mako ^_^!

+ Angel-Winged Demon +

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
You may be the first guy I know who said that.

Misa should have died.

Anyways...

lol She survives? I thought she would for sure die, seeing as how much of a dolt she is.

Reason why I haven't finished Death Note: all the women in that thing bug the crap out of me. Sure, the plot is really great but every single female character is weak/an idiot. :/

A

Great Old One
Oh wait, I'm wrong. It says here that she killed herself of suicide, as it's implied in the manga... but I don't see where it says that, so, I guess I have to read it again. D :

And Naomi wasn't an idiot. She was actually pretty cool. I hate how they interpret her in the movie though. And I love Sayu.

Now, fucking use the spoiler tags. Peace. :monster:

Alright.

Hey! I said it first y'know.
Second...?

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Queen of Sunshine / QoS / Suiseiseki / Desudesudesu / Teva / Teva'ni
I have yet to see the DN movie.

Also
I was very sad when L died, seriously I just about cried out in annoyance when I found out that Light killed him. I never did like Light anyway: deranged, weird ass teenaged genius. What with his need to be "OMGZ! GOD & liek lookz at mah godly powahz. I canz smiteth joo wit mah uber-pwnage Death Note!" Seriously . . . that was annoying.

When Mello died as well, I was pretty pissed. I thought his cocky nature was pretty hot. Plus his blonde hair was ftw. :(

A

Great Old One
That was my same reaction too. I mean, no offense, but the way he died wasn't the way I imagined L to go, because I did think that L would die (well, someone had spoiled it to me so I thought that way. :monster: But his death wasn't the way I imagined him to go. I dislike Light a lot. God, he was so, "I'm Kira so I can do anything I want," cocky. I have to say that the anime/manga got less interesting after L died, to be honest. There was no, "mind trick," games that I could find entertaining.

And if you have yet to watch the movie, I think you'll like it better then the anime and manga.... just taking a guess. :)

Spoiler for those who haven't watched the movie:

Okay, so L's death was a lot more epic in the movie. He manages to trick Light into thinking that Light has killed him, which is how I imagined something L would do.

The DN movie is good, Queen of Sunshine, you should watch it. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom