Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

A

Great Old One
Okay, stop calling me Muhammad Ali. I much preferred bby then what you're calling me now. No, I'm not a guy. If you're going to nickname me, at least get the gender correct. <<;

And so then you're angry right now?

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I prefer you be changed to Elise or Elsa. Ali is just so masculine... Muhammad.

Yes I'm mad. I'm mad that there are annoying suppliers on my shop and i have to shoo them all the time whenever they come because they come when I'm broke and not when I have money. Dumbasses.

BISSSSSSSOOOONNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*flames. guitar solo*

A

Great Old One
I'm going to do a nickname change anyways. ^_^

Hi Tenny ~~ Sorry I forgot to say hi before ~~ and...

I prefer you be changed to Elise or Elsa. Ali is just so masculine... Muhammad.
Eh, what? My full name is Alise, people just nickname me Ali for short (irl). No one has ever brought up Muhammad, but I'll probably change it to my full name then.

Yes I'm mad. I'm mad that there are annoying suppliers on my shop and i have to shoo them all the time whenever they come because they come when I'm broke and not when I have money. Dumbasses.
Ah. *pats* Feel better! ^_^

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Elsa for the win?

that's right, I will get mad when my kid goes out of line with my laptop. with BISON

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
@ Alise: lol No problem. I'm going to bed now anyway.

Also, Alise you do know that the more you tell Mumble to stop the more he will keep doing it, right?

A

Great Old One
Elsa? What!? Alise sounds much more feminime.

Aw, Tenny. I can't control him all myself. And... I should try that. :awesomonster: Though, I have ignored it in the past. One too many can MAKE ONE.... BISON.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
MAKE ONE.... BISON.

Am I reading this right?! you're actually...?!

I now no longer acknowledge you as a baby, you are now a lady.

BISON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*money. guitar solo*

go for alise then.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
I mated with her. she's now pregnant.

kidding. I think she's married already. 26 with that body? you gotta be shittin' me if you're not married or with a child at best.

Still with her gone I feel like going

BISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *flames. guitar solo*

A

Great Old One
HAHAHA, I HAVE THE CONTROL NOW.

Fellow yaoi fan. :monster:

Join the fray, and post lots. If you don't, I'll ban you at the Cloti forum. :awesomonster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
BISON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
guitaronfire.gif

*tear*
That was beatiful.

Edit: 'Tis be a reference to Zangief's line in the Street Fighter movie. He says so after Bison's speech about 'world domination/peace'.

Last edited:

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
HAHAHA, I HAVE THE CONTROL NOW.

Fellow yaoi fan. :monster:

Join the fray, and post lots. If you don't, I'll ban you at the Cloti forum. :awesomonster:

Well, that's hardly fair!!! :catfight: But okay. XDDDDDD

How much more do I have to post? LOL I already made 40 posts in a day. Advanced geekery right thar :awesomonster:

YAOI FTW :reptar: REPTAR APPROVES

A

Great Old One
How much more do I have to post? LOL I already made 40 posts in a day. Advanced geekery right thar :awesomonster:
I have over 3,000 posts.... :awesomonster:

REPTAR APPROVES OF L AND LIGHT TOO.

Shade, are you referring to Mei? She is younger than me. :monster: Hi bby. *waves to Mei*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom