AKA
Emiya Shirou, Oz Vessalius, LPod, Belldandy, L-Phone
NAAAARDEXxx :monster:

Light and L is epic. and so is Ryuk

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
Shady, you should watch the anime before the movie. Their endings are..a little confusing. haha. Or read the manga to find out what the real ending is?

Is it just me, or I feel like Rem is sort of..gay-ish :monster:

Already had enough with animé marathons since I watched all FMA episodes. Whenever I start watching a new series, I can't stop. I have to watch basically everything in one go, even staying up two nights in a row.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
We're talking about Death Note nao? LOL And isn't Rem a female shinigami? :awesome:

I feel so left out... I've never watched Death Note.

Aww...there, there... It makes one feel retarded sometimes, because the characters are too smart :monster: for me anyway

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
he is? Owh, lol. I thought he's a male. Since he's been protecting misa from Light's bitchyness. owh well.

hi mei, uztah?

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
Of course they are, you're just a little baby, bby. :awesome:

Just you wait, I'll be smarter than Light when I turn his age!!!!!! :rage:

But yeah, they made my head hurt sometimes. :awesome:

he is? Owh, lol. I thought he's a male. Since he's been protecting misa from Light's bitchyness. owh well.

hi mei, uztah?

I'm not really sure, ahahaha :lol: Rem sounds female to me, and I saw the anime before the manga. I guess female-ish Rem stuck to me. Though shinigamis aren't supposed to have genders...rite? XDDDD

Ito, nag-aadik sa forum, haha

Last edited:

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
just like the angels from neon genesis evangelion, yup. :monster:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
that they don't have genders like the angels of NGE. Yes I very well do, I just act silly because seriously... WHO WAS DEMONS!?

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
Gendou himself! touching rei's most adorable part. :aah: I just can't forgive him!

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Queen of Sunshine / QoS / Suiseiseki / Desudesudesu / Teva / Teva'ni
I always figured that Rem was a she-male. Eh, something to do with "her" voice in the dubbed version of Death Note, it sounded far too masculine to me.

Nocturne

Watching Thee From The Moon
AKA
Just Nocturne will do
Ah, so I see some of you were watching Death Note. Good series. I recently just got the last DVD. I watched it when it was coming out in Japan though. I actually like the english voices better.

Mariketsu

I Am the Darkness, I'm the Monster
AKA
Razael
Heyloz people! How are we all todayz? On the desktop at the moment since my PC is fighting wit the router for the net.

+ Angel-Winged Demon +

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom