• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Cyberpunk 2077

OdaDaimyO

Conqueror of Sugar
AKA
Mochi Lover
Is this Justin Timberlake, portrait as the player, in that Cinematic Trailer? :monster:

edit: portrayed
brain needs more sugar...:desucait:

Last edited:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
IMG_20190610_001616.jpg

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
So the people that made the "did you just assume my gender?" transphobic joke are making trans characters, oh goody.

rimavelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
rima
You want to say "People whos intern running the twitter account made a transphobic joke". Every company has a person who literaly just sits whole day long and looks at social media and that person does not consult every single thing they write. CDP apologised for it (what happened with the person who wrote that, we don't know).

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
So the people that made the "did you just assume my gender?" transphobic joke are making trans characters, oh goody.

It may be that they doubled down, did their homework, and learned from their fuckup? If they manage to make a character creator that includes more than two gender options, it will be the first of its kind (afaik) and a major step forward for gaming (not to mention incredibly fitting for a cyberpunk setting).

And it would honestly sell me on the game. I probably would have watched a let’s play and spent my time actually playing the Tabletop RPG otherwise.

Erotic Materia

[CONFUSED SCREAMING]
I got to go to a cyberpunk 2077 after party last night!

It was so good!

First off, tickets were free. Everyone got 3 free drink tickets. And they were handing out visors, glow sticks bracelet things, and they had people with food on trays just handing out food the whole time. At one point, I had my mouth full of some kind of shish kebab thing, while a woman was asking me if I wanted a chicken skewer (I did).

Then they had a cosplay contest, one of the judges was Mike Pondsmith (winner got $2k and advanced to next round), and there was a green screen, as well as an airbrush artist.

And it was all free.

Hands down the best PAX after party I've been to.

20190830_220703.jpg20190830_222039.jpgSnapchat-1683551274.jpg

JechtShotMK9

The Sublimely Magnificent One
AKA
Kamiccolo9
It may be that they doubled down, did their homework, and learned from their fuckup? If they manage to make a character creator that includes more than two gender options, it will be the first of its kind (afaik) and a major step forward for gaming (not to mention incredibly fitting for a cyberpunk setting).

And it would honestly sell me on the game. I probably would have watched a let’s play and spent my time actually playing the Tabletop RPG otherwise.
One of the Saint's Rows, 2, I believe, had a sliding gender option. Only example I can think of.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Ehhh??? That’s strange. Why spend all that time designing the look of your character when you’ll never see them?

Claymore

3x3 Eyes
I completely understand where people are coming from. Why have such a robust character creation system for so few instances of seeing your actual character? However, that is probably the least aspect that excites me about this game, so I'm happy with the instances that they have mentioned.

Top Bottom