Cyberpunk 2077

Erotic Materia

[CONFUSED SCREAMING]
Moved to December 10th due to not having enough time to have patch ready for all 9 platforms of the game.

iHRhjyi.gif

This is the only game I've been looking forward to since FF7R came out.

cold_spirit

he/him
AKA
Alex T
Wouldn't this lead to a massive recall if it isn't patched?

Sounds like they're scrambling for a fix.

CD Projekt confirmed it's now "working on adding a separate warning in the game, aside from the one that exists in the EULA". It also offered assurances that it's exploring "a more permanent solution", and that one will be implemented "as soon as possible".

https://www.eurogamer.net/amp/2020-...calls-for-urgent-cyberpunk-2077-safety-update

Last edited:

Prism

Pro Adventurer
AKA
pikpixelart
Gotta love that “aside from the EULA” notice, as if anyone would actually read that. (Though my twin brother actually has made it a point to read every EULA, our first session playing DMC5 consisted of reading the whole EULA)

Clement Rage

Pro Adventurer
My God, what a game. I'm Youtubing it, but now I'm stopping because I might play this at some point in the distant future. (got up to the meeting in Tom's Diner where an angry man yells at the staff for changing the channel)

Never been anything like this.

I read one line of one review, and of course this involved a major spoiler of
What's on the bio-chip

Last edited:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
And people said this would be the game of the year...

The only way it could be worst is if CD Project Red would have shipped empty PS4 and X-Box cases to it's customers.

"It's fucking raw!" As Gordon Ramsay would succinctly put it. Please developers. Finish your fucking games. And don't use crunch to do it because as you can clearly see.. Crunch didn't correct shit.

Oh, and don't lie and hide your glitchy releases either.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
I'm actually shocked by how much of a mess this is.

I am also sadistically pleased because the last year I've been in close proximity to two people who would constantly banter about how this would be the greatest game ever made... without a hint of irony.

You can't even toggle the width, depth, or flappiness of your puss. What is even the point of cybernetic augmentation if I cant have cartoonishly ridiculous genitals!? Trash game.

Top Bottom