Dacon's Art

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
I request a Rydia of the Mist drawing, summoning an eidolon, doesn't matter which (whichever one you want).

Please. :)

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
Bro, those drawings were amazing. Post some more pencil drawings, imho.

As for requests, I'd like to see Ezio from Assassin's Creed II or Roland from Dark Tower.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Hmm, we'll see.

I'm already working on something else :monster:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
If you can take one more request....

I'd like to see you do one of Wesker from RE5. If you can make it kinda actiony that'd be awesome :monster:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Haloremake1.png

Just did this. It's based off an old image I did which some of you should recognize. I did it on a whim, and had fun. Yes I realize Cortana is a hologram, but I gave her more of a solid form for the sake of the image. I like how her expression came out, even if the Chief's head looks weird :monster:

I'm off to do some thumbnails of those requests to see if anything sticks nao.

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
I love how you draw girls Dacon. They show such great emotion.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Thanks.

So uh, I'm having a bit of difficulty with finding some decent reference material for the FF4 pic so I'm gonna wing it a bit on some of the details :monster:

Killer Tofu

Killing in the Name Of
AKA
Canada
I'm so diggin' the way you do your shading in the ones that aren't rendered. It's very unique, and takes a lot of time to do cleanly...and you, my friend, have it down. It works for you instead of detracting from the quality of your art. Congrats, they were a pleasure to go through.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA

I think I've finally found a decent method of dealing with perspective. If only I can learn how to incorporate it into sequential art, then I'd be set.

Miscreant

FoolISH
AKA
Pinkfish, Fish
I seem to keep stumbling on this thread by accident, so I thought I would actually comment. You stuffs quite good, you just illustraite as a hobby right? Still in need some fine tuning, but I didn't need to tell you that I bet.

You should try different styles though, it must get boring doing similar things...

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
It is never boring.

And I've tried different styles before, but it always seems like I'm trying to emulate someone else and failing to do so. So I stick with what I enjoy, there's no point in even bothering if I don't enjoy this.

Miscreant

FoolISH
AKA
Pinkfish, Fish
Fair play, if its what you enjoy.
I suppose thats the difference, I get bored of styles to quickly and move on.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
I don't really think I have a "style" anyway. I jump around from things and I don't really have any sort of consistency when it comes to rendering.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
rydiasummons1.png

Just finished this a few moments ago. Doesn't looks as good as I wanted it too, and the proportions are fucked in a few places.

Still I think it looks decent, and I think I've learned a few things from it.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
sorrrrry about that :monster:

did it by accident.

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Woooow, this is great! I love the shading as usual, you did improve a bit from the last pics you did, and I love how all the focus is on the eidolon. Rydia has nice enough details but she doesn't take away attention from the eidolon, which I like.

I overall love it. Thank you Dacon! <3

Last edited:
Top Bottom