• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Death Stranding -A Hideo Kojima Game-

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
i had resigned myself to not looking for a ps5 but now i want one again

i need to know what is happening with those prototype bb pods

what weird ass name does that lady in the photo have

i have to know

LegendarySaiyan

AKA: SalihGuclu
I really wish they added a co-op mode or something similar, to be able to roam freely around the gorgeous world together with my friend. Share the weight of the packages, fight MULE's and BT's. Getting the Director's Cut 100%. It was a chill game, love to play it with 4K 60FPS :)

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
'director's cut' sounded odd because death stranding didn't feel like a game where people were saying no to kojima and whatever he wanted to do very often (nor did it have the sense of being incomplete that mgs5 had)

i hope he gets them to change the name to 'director's plus', i need more weird titles

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
PS4 Death Stranding dropped a patch that adds the function to convert your PS4 save files to PS5 compatible save files.

Sony needs a less conversome way to transfer files.

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
The Director's Cut removes the Monster energy drinks and replaces them with generic Bridges Energy drinks.

bridges-energy.jpg

Top Bottom