Devotion 2.0 - CloudxAerith

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Someone should remake said picture with an actual Aerith figure, plz.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
That was all me, but the flowerfield was all Tenten. <3

Also I altered the pre-existing demotivator I already made because it just seemed more apt. :monster:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Yeah I like it better the way it is; adding a real Aerith figure to it would just be odd :monster:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
See, the funny stereotype with most Cleriths is they take pre-existing stuff and try and alter it to fit the Clerith point of view.. and viola.

paoo

&#9829;
Clerith videos are the best. <3

:clerith:

LOLOLOLOL. :awesome: I like it as this. That's the whole point about it, a doodled Aerith and whola~ The pr00f is wat u make it :wacky:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Funny, irritating thing going on at the FF Wiki. A user keeps adding information to Tifa's page about that whole "do you love me" scene in OTWTAS. Now, Clerith aside, in the context of the article it's inappropriate - it's a relatively minor scene in the novella and the Tifa article has like, a single-paragraph summary of the entire novella, the information they were adding was an entire paragraph itself.

So anyway, I removed it, and have since removed it several times after explaining why - the above reasons. And now they have it in their head that I'm only removing it because I'm a Clerith. Copy and pasted directly from their talk page:

They also claim they don't care about Cloti or CloudxTifa shippers, though with a username like "TifaCloud obessed", it's hard to believe that. Also, ignore the fact I've reverted edits roughly identical to these on Aerith's page (ie, pro-Clerith edits), clearly I'm only removing this stuff because I'm a wicked, wicked Clerith.

Naturally. Just like I got accused of only making edits because I was an ebil biased cloti, despite the majority of my edits being totally unrelated, and about different games.

Going into detail about that single scene in her OTWTAS blurb is probably a bit much, though I recall it being there for a long time without being out of place. Did the edit change the mention substantially? And is it still in the novella description itself?

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
Naturally. Just like I got accused of only making edits because I was an ebil biased cloti, despite the majority of my edits being totally unrelated, and about different games.

Going into detail about that single scene in her OTWTAS blurb is probably a bit much, though I recall it being there for a long time without being out of place. Did the edit change the mention substantially? And is it still in the novella description itself?

Yeah, I remember that, sorry. :p

No, the scene isn't mentioned anywhere. We used to have the novella summaries, but I removed them to make the pages shorter, especially since there's so many different translations it could be hard to give scene-by-scene descriptions. So now we just have the summaries, and the "love"/"beloved" scenes in the novellas aren't mentioned (someone once added that "beloved" thing to Aerith's page, but I removed it). And Tifa still has that "sweetheart, close ally" quote on her page.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
That is one of my absolute favorite Clerith videos, Asunna! I don't remember if it was ever posted here, but if it was, thanks for posting it again. :excited: Everyone should see it.

Vendel

Banned
Why is the name of this club "when he was mine"?

Are you trying to say Clerith can't be canon or was in the past?

That is pretty harsh. I want to join a Clerith club. But not if it is going to be this hostile. :(

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Clearly it is hostile because there is not enough pink.

Top Bottom