Devotion 2.0 - CloudxAerith

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Clearly it is hostile because there is not enough pink.

lol people need to stop bawwwwwing and poast moar.

Also post pretty fanarts:

cachibichocbo.jpg

Maybe then there will be enough pink?

halfhearted

Lv. 25 Adventurer
I'd like to join. :joy: I've strayed away from all that is pink and holy for too long. Fanon or not, I can't deny that they are too cute together. :lol:
:pics:

smile.jpg

ksdesigner4.jpg

ksdesigner5.jpg

760b481f.jpg

kiss-1.gif

kiss2.png

aerial_soul.jpg

6cd08500.png

pst20card21.jpg

n565n7.jpg

blk89f.gif

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Welcome Kimdox. :monster:

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
I had an idea for a Clerith music vid tribute, but after listening to the song a few times I'm wondering if I shouldn't just retool it as a Cloud tribute, because given the context of the song, it could be Clerith, but Zack and Tifa could also fit. And, regardless Sephiroth is going to be featured too. What do you guys think I should use the song for, Clerith tribute or Cloud tribute?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uo_F3dEhWRg

I have to make a vid for it one way or the other, now I've got visualizations of all sorts of cool video effects and I can't leave it.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Wow, an LP song I actually ended up liking. :monster: Actually, I like My December too, but that's it.

ANYWAY,
I say you go for a Clerith video. Most Clerith videos I see have lovey-dovey songs (not that that's bad), and it'd be nice to see a more emotional more 'dark' if you will, Clerith vid. This song works well two, especially the "Across The Great Divide" part of it.

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
I'm working on it, it's turning out awesome. It's quite a difference from other vids, with far snazzier and cooler effects, and rather than just shuffle footage around to fit the lyrics I'm actually trying to tell a story through the footage. It's gonna be great.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I believe you can do it! Are you going to be doing some editing with meshing certain video clips with other ones? *has no clue with AMV terminology*

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
I believe you can do it! Are you going to be doing some editing with meshing certain video clips with other ones? *has no clue with AMV terminology*

Ah, not sure what you mean there, but I've got different transitions, overlaying footage over other footage, and like, black and white or color effects. There's one effect of mine that's a favorite, it was tricky to do but it worked - the scene where Aerith is shown walkthrough to the door of the church in AC. I managed to edit in so that as she walks, she fades away and vanishes.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
I was meaning something like the editing in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4OAzP8_Xvk. Sorry I have no clue with the proper terminology. Or explaining things for that matter. :monster:

But the effects you do have sound great! Can't wait to watch it. :lol:

muchmoxie

slow down, you crazy child
AKA
kimmyowns, Oxydox
Top Bottom