Banned
AKA
Noctis
Get out of the Clerith Club, rabid! D<

Also, a cute picture. :)

love_7.jpg

paoo

&#9829;
I don't know why, but I get a special feeling looking at Clerith fanart. :monster:
It feels so fresh, beautiful and special.

0e515fd50845a95eba7da729d98f84b1.jpg

441eda91080f3b1873e77022e328ad56.jpg

81da97eb5d9f6b73262e0f5475e717b0.jpg

99415ea7471a01a9aa3dff6436bbba5e.jpg

Last edited:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
I don't know why, but I get a special feeling looking at Clerith fanart. :monster:
It feels so fresh, beautiful and special.

0e515fd50845a95eba7da729d98f84b1.jpg

Her hair is tied on the side, and I don't think she's wearing a shirt.
Which just goes to show: Boobies, the way to Cloud's heart.

Aerith: That was the five point palm exploding heart technique. In five steps, you shall die.
Cloud: ...Tell me you're joking.

He actually looks reasonably happy in this one, even though he does look a bit 'ehhh' as well, like she just told a really bad joke.

And again, he looks all he wishes to do is run.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Oo, bandwidth fixed. And wow, I am in love with the second one. *makes it into background*

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
I guess it would be more appropriate to post this here instead of in the LTD thread:
TIFA_FOR_WHAT_YOU_WANT__.jpg

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
That comic is an oldie but goodie. I remember browsing the FAC gallery of that girl. She's also on DA.

paoo

&#9829;
Her hair is tied on the side, and I don't think she's wearing a shirt.
Which just goes to show: Boobies, the way to Cloud's heart.

Aerith: That was the five point palm exploding heart technique. In five steps, you shall die.
Cloud: ...Tell me you're joking.

He actually looks reasonably happy in this one, even though he does look a bit 'ehhh' as well, like she just told a really bad joke.

And again, he looks all he wishes to do is run.

Ahh, your ways of describing Clerith fanart.. :monster:
If it were some Tifa hentai, I'm sure you wouldn't do the same. No, because that always looks perfect

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
KissTheRain said:

This image. I've always had a problem with this image. It's so beautiful, and yet the panty shot of Aerith is just so jarring and out of place that I've never been able to enjoy it. The elements just do not go together. :/

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Besides the panty shot, I think that picture is gorgeous. I don't think it's exactly ruined, but I'd say I'm not exactly in favor of it. It just seems out of place for the atmosphere of the picture is all.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Nah I think it ruins it. At least for me. If you want a panty shot then don't make the rest of the pic all magical and ethereal for crying out loud. lol

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu

Aerith: Oh, hi. Cloud was just telling me something about a cunning linguist. I think'd you'd like it too!

Tifa: See, told you I'd fit in the dress. Pinches up top, though.
Cloud: Woman, you are insane, but I love you just the same.
(Because yes, that hair is way too dark to be Aerith, dammit)

Aerith: Cloud, Eye. EYE! Oh crap, you put my eye out with your nose, you asshole!

AKA
Sunna.
Tifa: See, told you I'd fit in the dress. Pinches up top, though. Cloud: Woman, you are insane, but I love you just the same. (Because yes, that hair is way too dark to be Aerith, dammit)

Am I on Glue or isn't this the Clerith Club? I thought the hair looked perfectly fine

Aerith: Cloud, Eye. EYE! Oh crap, you put my eye out with your nose, you asshole!

I couldn't ever see Aerith saying "Asshole" She's too innocent 'Specially not to Cloud.

Ravynne Nevyrmore

that one Lucrecia fangirl
AKA
Ravynne
Rofl. xD

I like the Aeris panty shot pic. Shows she's not so much of a prude that she's going to be worrying about modesty in the middle of battle. Hey Aeris is allowed to be sexy, too. :rage:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Am I on Glue or isn't this the Clerith Club? I thought the hair looked perfectly fine
Expecting Ryu to be serious on the Clerith club is like expecting to wake up and see a green sky. It just ain't gonna happen.

@the Aerith panty shot: I agree, she can be sexy. But it seems so damn out of place in that pic.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis

You're definitely on glue, but it's still a Clerith club without the glue. It's not the hair that bothers me in that picture, it's the fact that they both look squished. I personally still find it to be a cute fanart though. ^^

I couldn't ever see Aerith saying "Asshole" She's too innocent 'Specially not to Cloud.

Aerith isn't THAT innocent. She's got a flare all her own. I could definitely see her calling someone an asshole (not really Cloud, though) . Remember when she threatened to rip Don Corneo's balls off? She's definitely not a perfect angel. I believe that Aerith is a sweetheart, but she knows how to take charge. I hate it when people make her out to be an innocent damsel. Did you not see how whipped she had Squall in KH2? :lol:

Also, Ryu is NOT being serious. He's being himself and it's quite awesome if I do say so myself.

Finally, Drake how you make me 'lol'. xDDD

Top Bottom