Devotion 2.0 - CloudxAerith

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I'd like y'all to know that finding a)Clerith art that hasn't already been posted or b) finding something that is not AerTi art is hard. :monster:

a5b3be5d67f5c2fec304af2e88efc7a1.jpg

aad1937e769a5a9d2394749aeacbc285.jpg

2facd4aa12e053d7d04f9ffa175c48c7.jpg

6940d4b7fe5674c2dd49066ae663a78c.jpg

9f69a1ad8106c2a14196dd500d2c6136.jpg

Translation: Aerith: Eep!
Cloud: All you ever do is put yourself in danger.
ad3dc1d15f60f8b33c0624e451a97106.jpg
8d592b1bfb47eac402e7b4a8fee337b3.jpg

5b990204abe1ab1a556016c844bf7ab1.jpg

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
I'd like y'all to know that finding a)Clerith art that hasn't already been posted or b) finding something that is not AerTi art is hard. :monster:

a5b3be5d67f5c2fec304af2e88efc7a1.jpg

Cloud: It'll be over in just a second. Don't worry, it'll :crack: be allllll over.

Aerith: The stop spell worked. Now Tifa and I can do all sorts of nasty things to him and he won't even know.
Well, if I share, anyways.

FF7 meets Twilight? For whatever reason, Aerith's skin tone makes me think vampire.

Cloud: You know, I still plan on enjoying some other girls on the side.
Aerith: So do I.

Cloud: Dammit woman, when they say 'throw yourself at a man, they don't mean LITERALLY. And how the hell did you get yourself into the inventory anyways?

You mean you actually sell FLOWERS in this universe? Now where do I get my coke fix?

Cloud: Goddamnit, she's still following me. Aerith, you really gotta stop watching me when I pee. Yes, I know it's spectacular, but I need my privacy. Watch me when I have sex, like any normal ghost does.

Cloud: Aerith. Eyes. Up here. Hello.... God, I swear, it's always this way. You have a nice chest, and women suddenly forget you have eyes.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
He's been absent for some time, actually. xD Loving the fanart. Those are some nice high quality ones you posted. :O

She is Innocent Its your opinion against the opinions of the people of which whom made the game and character who have indeed called her innocent If it was "fine an dandy" you really wouldn't have said anything about it

I know that it's my opinion. The creators describe Aerith as innocent, but they don't say she is completely such. She is also strong-willed and once her mind is made up, you can't change that. She is also a very naive woman, with a touch of mystery about her. Aerith isn't predictable in otherwords, as seen by some of her actions in the game. I'm saying that your opinion is fine with me, but I will say something against it just to share my own view. Isn't that what you're supposed to do when discussing or having a conversation with someone? Especially on a Forum?

Tragically its your word against theirs.

Quite marvelously, my opinion fits with theirs.

Um yes she does She was easily kidnapped by Shin-Ra and She said sorry when she shoved a rapist down stairs.

Aerith survived many years with ShinRa barging into her life now and again. She went off on her own like I said, and made it just fine until Sephiroth showed up. I don't believe that Aerith NEEDED a bodyguard, but it was a plus to have one there to protect her since she's not typically a fighting woman (physically). I could say more, but getting into seeing Zack in Cloud is not Clerith at all, so I end it there. Cloud is very dear to her obviously, and the dream she appears to him in really touches my heart. It shows she is an independent woman that doesn't need to rely on him, while at the same time, she had his thoughts in her mind when she went off to do what she knew she had to. Aerith doesn't need guidance.

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
Question - does anyone here *really* buy it when other Cleriths pass of Sora and/or Roxas as their children? I get the concept, I do, but it seems to....lame and boring and uninspired. I got more creative in a fanfic and made Lightning from XIII their kid, but Sora and Roxas? Where the hell did that come from?

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Well, I guess in Disney-verse they had children? Though neither seems old enough to be Riku or Sora's parents, sooo...

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
No, Sora and/or Roxas being their children is kind of stupid. I seen the same idea suggested about them being Cloud and Tifa's kids. Doesn't make the idea any less dumb, imho. :monster:

So no, no KH babies for any FF ship. Sorry. lol

Also, @ fanart: Ooooo I like the one where Cloud and Aerith are back to back with the text! *makes background*

Last edited:

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
Question - does anyone here *really* buy it when other Cleriths pass of Sora and/or Roxas as their children? I get the concept, I do, but it seems to....lame and boring and uninspired. I got more creative in a fanfic and made Lightning from XIII their kid, but Sora and Roxas? Where the hell did that come from?

No. Especially since we hear Sora's mom, and she's not Aerith.
And Roxas has no parents. Unless you REALLY stretch definitions.

And it came from Shipperland. Where Harmony is canon and Twilight is well written.

AKA
Sunna.

:excited: Does it bother you that some people actually have their OWN beliefs about something?

No, Sora and/or Roxas being their children is kind of stupid. I seen the same idea suggested about them being Cloud and Tifa's kids. Doesn't make the idea any less dumb, imho
One persons "trash" is another persons Treasure :awesome:
And it came from Shipperland. Where Harmony is canon and Twilight is well written.
What the fudge?
No. Especially since we hear Sora's mom, and she's not Aerith.
No. Especially since that's not in the manga, that voice could be anyone. Why wouldn't his mom put him in School? WTF just sayin'.

Last edited:

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Because Sora's stupid and she didn't want him to be mocked. :wackymonster:

Sincerely though, that'd be like me saying Zell is Cloud and Tifa's kid, or some shit. It's just stupid.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Wait, maybe they were out for the summer. Think about it, no one else went to school during the first game.

I would ttly gather up the shit evidence that Zell is their kid, but I'm lazy and don't actually think anyone in FF/KH is anyone's kid, so thar you go.

paoo

♥
:facepalm:

Why are you talking about that in a Clerith thread?

Cloud + Tifa = Their lovechild = Zell :monster:

NO WAY. :awesome:

AKA
Sunna.
Wait, maybe they were out for the summer. Think about it, no one else went to school during the first game.

I would ttly gather up the shit evidence that Zell is their kid, but I'm lazy and don't actually think anyone in FF/KH is anyone's kid, so thar you go.

When Sora talks to Twilight Town's gang about school Sora acts like he doesn't know what school is, Replying to them with a "School?!".

Totally*. There*.

That and there is None.

:facepalm:

Why are you talking about that in a Clerith thread?

Cloud + Tifa = Their lovechild = Zell :monster:

NO WAY. :awesome:

WHY MUST YOU OVER USE THAT PICTURE? Why would your opinion matter Troll?

I think

Cloud + Aerith = Any child they want.

Last edited:

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
CLACK MAED DENZEL. :monster:

hokay back to Clerith.
When Sora talks to Twilight Town's gang about school Sora acts like he doesn't know what school is, Replying to them with a "School?!".

Totally*. There*.

That and there is None.
I has no idea what point you're trying to prove.

can we gets some Clerith nao?

Last edited:
AKA
Sunna.
CLACK MAED DENZEL. :monster:

hokay back to Clerith.

"MAED"

I didn't know you spoke Arabic :lol: Two men can't have children silly. Thats Retarded one has no Va jay jay.
I has no idea what point you're trying to prove.

can we gets some Clerith nao?

'Have' you mean 'have'. That Sora wasn't just on Summer vacation do you even pay attention to yourself? And that he has no Parent and or parents, and that that voice in his room calling him for dinner could have been anyone. Like a Sister for an example or an Aunt OR he could have been in an Orphanage.

Last edited:

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
"MAED"

I didn't know you spoke Arabic :lol: Two men can't have children silly. Thats Retarded one has no Va jay jay.
M-Preg. Read it and learn. :awesome:

'Have' you mean 'have'. That Sora wasn't just on Summer vacation do you even pay attention to yourself? And that he has no Parent and or parents, and that that voice in his room calling him for dinner could have been anyone. Like a Sister for an example or an Aunt OR he could have been in an Orphanage.[
No really, you're not proving any sort of point. There is no evidence Sora is a Clerith lovechild, except he looks vaguely like the two.

And I like using bad grammar for the lulz. Rly nao, no need to be so insistant on perfect grammar forever. :wacky:

AKA
Sunna.
No really, you're not proving any sort of point. There is no evidence Sora is a Clerith lovechild, except he looks vaguely like the two.

And I like using bad grammar for the lulz. Rly nao, no need to be so insistant on perfect grammar forever. :wacky:
Oh yes, Yes I am :whistle: Vaguely? Just cause you slap it with a bland word doesn't make Sora look any less like the two :awesome: Blue Eyes, Brown Hair, Spiky hair and he acts goofy and sometimes broody, sounds like them to me...but maybe you've played a whacked out version of FFVII.

Quite marvelously, my opinion fits with theirs.

No need to over use the word 'Quite' Okay people seriously its Hella annoying :shifty:

Last edited:

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Oh yes, Yes I am :whistle: Vaguely? Just cause you slap it with a bland word doesn't make Sora look any less like the two :awesome: Blue Eyes, Brown Hair, Spiky hair and he acts goofy and sometimes broody, sounds like them to me...but maybe you've played a whacked out version of FFVII.
And Riku is like Sephiroth and Aerith's child. Long white hair, green eyes, often serious but sometimes playful... Aerith is a playa. :monster:

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
100px-YoungRiku.jpg
They look green imo. :monster:

Can we get out of Kingdom Hearts and back to Clerith yet? :wacky:

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
:excited: Does it bother you that some people actually have their OWN beliefs about something?

It apparently bothers you, Kingsley.

What the fudge?

You heard me. Harry/Hermione shippers are insane, and Twilight is shit.

No. Especially since that's not in the manga, that voice could be anyone.

Manga is irrelevant to the actual story. Parsimony suggests that it is his mom.

Why wouldn't his mom put him in School? WTF just sayin'.

You do realize Sora could be expressing the idea of disbelief at school occuring at the time he thought it was.
Schools do exist in the greater Destiny Island world, as we see Selphie and Kairi TaTu-ing it up at the start of KH2.
Of course, why must Sora be a Clerith kid? Why not a Squerith one? Aerith and Leon spend an awfully lot of time together. Or maybe he's a Ciffie kid, while while we're at it.
Maybe Locke and Celes exist and he's their kid.

Or maybe, just maybe, Sora's parents are just people, and no one else. A radical idea I know, but one that strangely compels me with its parsimonious nature and lack of assertions based on vague phenotypic similarities.

Last edited:
Top Bottom