Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I imported my data but I didn't do New Game+ and reset characters' levels to 1. Mainly because, as I described before, my original Dissidia data became corrupted and I didn't want to put another 30 hours into it so I downloaded a complete file from the internet. That was great for letting still have all the characters to play with, but I didn't want to import those levels and abilities over since they weren't mine. But I imported the data normally so I wouldn't have to buy all the villains again. :monster:

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Well not part of the main storyline, but sort of as an aside if you choose to play it. It was actually quite neat to see Kuja in an expanded role beyond just "Zidane fishing". I assume the other villians will have this as well?

Splintered

unsavory tart
I imported my data but I didn't do New Game+ and reset characters' levels to 1. Mainly because, as I described before, my original Dissidia data became corrupted and I didn't want to put another 30 hours into it so I downloaded a complete file from the internet. That was great for letting still have all the characters to play with, but I didn't want to import those levels and abilities over since they weren't mine. But I imported the data normally so I wouldn't have to buy all the villains again. :monster:
I didn't move over my characters' levels either. It's been awhile since I played and I didn't want to go back into a level 100 battle having forgotten how to fight.

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
Well not part of the main storyline, but sort of as an aside if you choose to play it. It was actually quite neat to see Kuja in an expanded role beyond just "Zidane fishing". I assume the other villians will have this as well?

Report 1 is the longest report and the only one that stars a villain (not including Terra, Tidus and Cloud).

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
I choose to play it again and again and pretend that's the whole game if I actually had the game :sadpanda:

Also give CoD and Ultimecia one.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Report 1 is the longest report and the only one that stars a villain (not including Terra, Tidus and Cloud).

Oic. Well I guess because
Kuja is technically a Cosmos warrior. Or at the very least in between.
Pity the others don't have them. Have you finished the game already?

Wasn't the battle controlling Kuja in Report 2?

I thought I only had one report :huh:

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Well maybe not. But one of the other reports (3?) "starred" the Emperor, it just wasn't as indepth as Kuja's.

Also, I never knew you were such a Kuja fan, hito :)

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
Pity the others don't have them. Have you finished the game already?

Heavens no, I'm getting this from xi-feng.livejournal.com

No, my Legacy Edition ain't here yet.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
I didn't move over my characters' levels either. It's been awhile since I played and I didn't want to go back into a level 100 battle having forgotten how to fight.

Interestingly, you can junk your level down if you want, so you can set your guy back to, say, L10 and fight against L10 fighters to farm AP against. Then you set them right back up.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias

Ha, that's cute.

Not too surprisingly,
the only Chaos warriors who are actually playable in any Reports are ones who should really belong to Cosmos anyway (Kuja, Terra and Cloud).

Kind of a let down, huh?

Well maybe not. But one of the other reports (3?) "starred" the Emperor, it just wasn't as indepth as Kuja's.

None of the other Reports are as in-depth as Kuja's, actually. Guess this was how they made up for how mishandled and ignored he was in the first Dissidia.

Also, I never knew you were such a Kuja fan, hito :)

I am as well. He's one of my favorite villains.

Splintered

unsavory tart
Interestingly, you can junk your level down if you want, so you can set your guy back to, say, L10 and fight against L10 fighters to farm AP against. Then you set them right back up.
Yeah I just noticed that. But I was already well on my way to leveling my new characters so derp on me I guess.

I also accidentally chose RPG mode, and I was like "WAT IS THIS?" It's actually pretty interesting, but not something I'd like to try too long. Also, for the life of me, I just can't seem to feint Tifa's elbow crush/her midair brave move. I can feint pretty much everything else (except water kick but I wouldn't want to anyway).

Splintered

unsavory tart
Do you manually activate the feints? (As I said, I've only played the story mode so far, so I have yet to play as her.)
yar. You have to press x to cancel whatever move your are doing, then do it again.

Some of her moves are easy to feint. Her hp attacks are all easy too, which is good because they're easily telegraphed. But some of her brave attacks are a pain to feint. Beat rush is the only one I can feint so far, though it's so fast that I forget to, or don't need to.

Maybe I just suck. That's an option too.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
I am as well. He's one of my favorite villains.

You just like him for his black thong :awesome:

I also accidentally chose RPG mode, and I was like "WAT IS THIS?" It's actually pretty interesting, but not something I'd like to try too long.

LAWL. I did that on the demo and had the same reaction. I didn't know what the hell was going on. I immediately restarted the whole thing over. I didn't find it at all interesting, and I will never try it again, lol.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
yar. You have to press x to cancel whatever move your are doing, then do it again.

Some of her moves are easy to feint. Her hp attacks are all easy too, which is good because they're easily telegraphed. But some of her brave attacks are a pain to feint. Beat rush is the only one I can feint so far, though it's so fast that I forget to, or don't need to.

Maybe I just suck. That's an option too.

Interesting, I look forward to giving her a try. It sounds like it would be pretty engaging.

You just like him for his black thong :awesome:

Between that and Queen Brahne, it's rather amazing that VIII beats out IX as Tres' favorite :monster:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Interesting, I look forward to giving her a try. It sounds like it would be pretty engaging.

Between that and Queen Brahne, it's rather amazing that VIII beats out IX as Tres' favorite :monster:

Two Syllables. Four letters.

You guessed it.

ADEL.

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
By the way, gaiz, I'm an unlucky European folk, so I'm wondering if any other Euro-folks have been able to download Prologus? I know, Americans have the full game and I don't even have the demo. That's bollocks.

Whatever... anyone? I can't seem to find Prologus in PS Store? Am I stupid, or it's simply not there?

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
We had the same problem here looking for the demo. Instead of browsing through the demos, you have to do a search for "dissidia" and it will come up.

Top Bottom