Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
we can see another alt for Tifa in the corner
We can?... I mean... if I squint but I honestly can't tell what it is.

Tifa_Dissidia_012_Attack.jpg

Cloud: Okay Tifa.. ow.. I'm sorry, I'll put the seat down from now on, I swear ;_;

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
EDIT - Teeny tiny new scan, we can see another alt for Tifa in the corner. Too blurry to make out clearly but it's either Cowgirl Tifa, or it's Amano Tifa with a red skirt and different top.

221144758.jpg

Yeah, I think it's Amano Tifa too. Very red. Not that I'd mind the cowgirl, just don't think that is it.

Elisa Maza

Whomst
^ Ewww, no fair hair for her, kthxb!

Oh God, Tifa in red is effin' sexy! *
[FONT=&quot]¬* C'MON guys, you cannot deny this!

And I think the best would be to have both the cowgirl AND Amano's outfit. I mean, Cloud got so many, FFVII, ACC, KH, Amano, why not Tifa?

[/FONT]

Last edited:

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
Well Tifa's got a fourth outfit on the european version, or so I heard. So here's still hopin'!! :awesome:

And hey, I think Tifa would look good, no matter what clothes she'd wear, so I'm not bothered by the Amano version being there, although I have to admit it makes sense for them to choose that one, mirroring the choice of Cloud's clothes.

I would have preferred the cowgirl version myself, but I'm satisfied we have a third set of clothes anyway! As for white hair... would have been interesting to see...

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Tifa_Lockhart/Dissidia
http://www.softunity.com/softunity/ECD595302.jsf;jsessionid=09F0A3C9F0452A08194AE9E7A1E4CC18.sft1

Couldn't find more "believeable" sources right now, but I recall having read it, and seeing it on the wikia makes sense...

I would have liked to see the 'Don Corneo' blue dress.

I'm not a big fan of "slutty" clothes, but...

must... not... picture...that... in... my... mind...!! Dangerous things might happen!

mestiz

Rookie Adventurer
Ohh I like ett. I realise it's just a colour change but she does look awsum in red :awesome: Kind of cool to finally see that art come to life... or VG motion, whatever. lolol they should have made the hair white. It would've been pretty faithful to the art and also made players go "whoa, what??"

Cowgirl outfit: I wasn't really a fan of the CC version at first, but I've grown to like it. Still prefer the 'simpler' design of FFVII/LO though. Would be fun to see her kicking butt in a cowboy hat hehe

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
That's it. Put em up. You people obviously want to fight.

Nothing wrong with referring to clothes as slutty. Of course, to some of us, that's synonomous with "delicious."

I like the red skirt on Tifa from the Amano design. The cowgirl outfit would have been a nice choice, but I think this is hot too. Maybe hotter.

I still want Cloud's Shin-Ra grunt uniform, though, and Squall's SeeD cadet uniform. The graduation ball outfit for Squall in the first game was a disappointment to me as I like the other uniform much better.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
It's named duodecim because SE is full of pretentious retards that like making terrible names up.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Duodecim, or 12, is the twelfth cycle. The original Dissidia was the 13th cycle. I don't know why they added the 0 (012). Maybe that makes it cooler.

They are remaking the first game, why? O_o

I've yet to understand why myself. But from what I understand, they are updating it so it's not the chess board anymore, but the new map system. Also I suppose the characters will have access to any new abilities SE comes up with.

Elisa Maza

Whomst
Well, the FF series do have Latin numbers... :monster: Ι guess this time they decided to give them with letters and not with the "X" "V" and "I" symbols.

Last edited:

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
Actually I've read the chess system will still be there, so I have absolutely no freaking idea on why they're remaking the game. Also they said they could not get more stuff on the first game because of the space. I call bull.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
...I think having the world map for the first game was one of the major features they've talked about. I don't think the checkerboard is still there.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Now, are they really completely redoing everything from the first game or just giving us some extras to tie it into 012's plot? I've heard rumors about something from the perspective of the villains, maybe that's what they are doing?

Top Bottom