Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
...Aeris' hair looks weird in that. Like there's too much of it around her face or something...can't place it. Face looks off. I prefer the little icon of hers

Hm.... *stares at image*.... I think I know what it is. Due to the pose and angle, her face looks sunken in, it's very light, while her hair is dark on the top where her bangs are..... or at least that's how it looks to me after much stare-age.

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
How sad that they've closed the rosters. D=
I really wanted Red XIII; he's more awesome than the Miz.

...Aeris' hair looks weird in that. Like there's too much of it around her face or something...can't place it. Face looks off. I prefer the little icon of hers

I thought the exact same thing. It looks like a weird helmet. XD

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Aerith looks so gorgeous! D; It's such a shame she isn't playable.

No she doesn't. She looks like she has fucking downs syndrome because of the shitty polygon stone faces everyone has.

Her render looks as shitty as tifa's does.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
ok I'm getting really fucking sick of how helpless they keep making Terra look in the trailers.

Also, if she's gonna look to someone for protection and aid, go with someone better than fucking Vaan.

Also, Apparently Dissidia is now the lightning and friends show.

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
ok I'm getting really fucking sick of how helpless they keep making Terra look in the trailers.

Also, if she's gonna look to someone for protection and aid, go with someone better than fucking Vaan.

Also, Apparently Dissidia is now the lightning and friends show.
THIS POST SO FUCKING MUCH.
I thought I was the only one cringing @ Terra.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
She's just so fucking whiny, that it annoys the hell out of me. I mean, she's such a good character that it's a huge disservice to have her demoted to whiny damsel in distress.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
It's because Square Enix are incapable of subtlety now; they no longer have any writers good enough to continue her original troubled-but-strong characterization so they've just made her a caricature of herself and are hoping no one will notice.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Sorry if this has already been answered but I can't find it, has there been any word on whether this game will have proper online multiplayer or are they still gonna force people to use that ad-hoc party crap?

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
So apparently Bartz is Prince Phillip in disguise.

Bartz.png

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
She's just so fucking whiny, that it annoys the hell out of me. I mean, she's such a good character that it's a huge disservice to have her demoted to whiny damsel in distress.

Demoted? She was mostly being helped and saved by other people in her own game too. The part where Banon and Narche asked her to go and ash the Espers for help is the only time I would have taken her for assertive.

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
So I found this gem on my tumblr
tumblr_lfppcuqc6p1qdcwtxo1_500.gif

and two things happened:

1. Vaan and Tidus ab-off
2. Jecht telling Tidus his abs are weak and he will perpetually be weak

Werk those green boots Bartz walk walk fashin baby.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Demoted? She was mostly being helped and saved by other people in her own game too. The part where Banon and Narche asked her to go and ash the Espers for help is the only time I would have taken her for assertive.

EVERYONE gets helps at some point in these games.

The fact is Terra was still a stronger character than she is in Dissidia. At one point did she EVER just sit around whining about shit?

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Kind of. After Kefka scorches the planet and she's with the orphans, she refuses to go back out there. Maybe not whining, but it was certainly the "I don't want this power" sentiment until that monster attacked the orphanage.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
That seems more like PTSD than whining to me. If I came across a bunch of kids without parents in a complete Crapsack World I'd probably end up with PTSD too.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Kind of. After Kefka scorches the planet and she's with the orphans, she refuses to go back out there. Maybe not whining, but it was certainly the "I don't want this power" sentiment until that monster attacked the orphanage.

She wasn't whining for someone to kill her. She was looking after kids, seems like a good way to spend your time.

Top Bottom