Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Wow you are really missing the point here.

Dissidia is the exact same kind of game. People don't want these games for badly written stories, they want them for fanservice(seeing fan favorites fight side by side and against each other) and the meat of the game, the gameplay.

Obv a lot of folks are going to feel the same about Dissidia.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
The point is people just want their badass cross over, who wants them wasting time on a story, if they can cram in more characters.

Yeah, that makes no sense. The story has nothing at all with how many characters they can fit in. The fact they've almost doubled the roster while including two stories is proof of that.

Furthermore this is the first main FF since FFIX that's had anything close to exploration of a world map. So that's a moot point.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Lol Main FF. Also, let's not kid ourselves, the world map is just a gimmick. I hope people aren't thinking this is going to be as elaborate as an actual world map in an FF game.

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
Lol Main FF. Also, let's not kid ourselves, the world map is just a gimmick. I hope people aren't thinking this is going to be as elaborate as an actual world map in an FF game.

Well, from the model of it that I found in Prologus... it's not.

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
disscreen1.jpg

disscreen2.jpg

disscreen3.jpg

disscreen4.jpg

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Come on Square, we know the PSP can do better than the flat mouths.

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
Come on Square, we know the PSP can do better than the flat mouths.

Indeed that it can. Crisis Core had hi-poly and low-ploy models. Dissidia only uses low-poly models for every aspect of the game. Of course in doing so, they can cram a lot more in the UMD, but it remains to be seen how much fat-trimming they've done with 012.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Indeed that it can. Crisis Core had hi-poly and low-ploy models. Dissidia only uses low-poly models for every aspect of the game. Of course in doing so, they can cram a lot more in the UMD, but it remains to be seen how much fat-trimming they've done with 012.

BBS did too didn't? It's the same trick they used on the PS2 with the FF and KH games.

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
I was really hoping to see Sephioth defeat Cloud for once, see how he reacts to winning for once in his godforsaken life, but I guess it's not meant to be.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
BBS did too didn't? It's the same trick they used on the PS2 with the FF and KH games.

I'd also like to add that BBS does this and still has an absolute assload of content compared to a game like Dissidia.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Could they possibly be talking about Cloud? Some people think he might be a double agent.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Complete speculation here... maybe Terra wants to die to game the system? We know she switches teams, death might be how you change sides.

Elisa Maza

Whomst
Maybe this is why he commits suicide? Because he defeats Cloud and realizes that without this rivalry he has no purpose in life (while Cloud, on the contrast, has a life to live outside Sephiroth) and he commits suicide upon realizing this?

The Clephiroth fans would be ecstatic. :monster: Albeit, it sounds extremely one-sided.

Top Bottom