Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy

kyrt

Lv. 25 Adventurer
Both NA and UK have been confirmed by Sony (on the european playstation blog) to be receiving the demo of prologues before the game is to be released in march (specifically that europe will be getting it at the same time as the one in the US). http://www.rpgsite.net/news/981/dissidia-012-duodecim-final-fantasy-prologue-confirmed-for-the-west.html

I think we can also take this to mean that the Legacy edition or something similar will be coming here as well (meaning two dlc costumes...I hope this is announced soon (if at all). I expect we will know more in a week or two. At least NA fans will not be left out if this is any indicator. In the off chance that legacy version is not released in NA I am sure the dlc content will be offered (SE likes money).

I am still hoping for a VI or IX character but considering everything SE has been saying and the limited space available for the games it looks likely that Gilgamesh and Prishe (the two secret characters) were the final characters to be announced. It would be nice if this was different but who knows.

Also to anyone who has been paying attention 3rd Birthday was pushed back for its release. I think this might be so they can include the costume for lightning dlc. That and they might be tweaking it a bit.

The final fantasy IV collection will have dlc and I would not be surprised at all if it were an assist rydia. Are there any other costumes the current characters could wear?

Also the introduction of assist characters and the lack of knowing of any aside from Aerith/Aeris I believe this to mean that there will be more in the game. SE probably wished to add more characters but did not have the space so did assists instead. Hopefully the next game can be released on the consoles and can have a system like soul calibur in which you get armor that actually changes. A Dissidia console version could be epic...not to mention could have easily 40 characters. Time will tell I guess. At the very least another game on the NGP would be nice...has better storage capability and what not no?

Last edited:

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Are there any other costumes the current characters could wear?

Well, I seem to remember someone mentioning a different costume available for Squall to wear. But...you know I just can't put my finger on what it was :awesome:

Besides that, I still want Cloud's damn dress. As for characters it definitely appears I won't be getting Beatrix :(

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Squall with long hair = WIN. It also makes me think how different his personality was in KH. He like.. wasn't a jackass. If I play as Squall, I think I will use that version of him at all times. :awesome:

and use Aerith as his assist otp omg

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
Squall with long hair = WIN. It also makes me think how different his personality was in KH. He like.. wasn't a jackass. If I play as Squall, I think I will use that version of him at all times. :awesome:

and use Aerith as his assist otp omg

All of this. Is it so bad that my mouth watered cause dayum I love KH Squall negl

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
I now wish the Japanese one came with KH Squall as well as Tifa's costume like the European edition. Instead it's included with some issue of V-Jump.

Which I might buy now.

For that.

Because I'm going to be lame like that.

:sadpanda:

Tir McDohl

rune bearer
AKA
Yula
I'd give Tifa Aeris' dress as an alt ftlulz

Haha, oh god Tifa's chesticles would pulverize that dress.

I want this
15-eg.jpg
as an alt

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Hm....decisions. I never really liked Cloud's KH outfit, but Tifa's alt really isn't all that different from her normal outfit.

There will probably be a way to get both eventually, though you might have to pay for it, which I don't think I would pay for either of those short of them coming in a pack of alts or something.

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
Probably gonna go with Amazon because it'll probably be cheaper than Gamestop and really I always thought Cloud's costume was kind of hilarious in the fist Kingdom Hearts.

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
Fuck this. I really wish I knew this before I pre-ordered from Gamestop a week ago (the only reason was because it's practically next door to my work. I can just pick it up the day it's released.). Dick move but whatever, I won't change my order.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
I'm willing to bet the preorder Alt code can be cracked so folks can DL/Unlock both without issue. Would rather both, but pfeh.

Top Bottom