E3 2019 Full Trailer with TIFA!

Master Bates

Do you enjoy your life?
AKA
Mr. Koiwai
I have awoken from my long years of slumber just to comment on this thread. [still can't believe i managed to remember my account name and password]

My childhood crush, rendered this way.

I don't even care about the thigh-high stockings; I'm just happy to see her again. I want to see her punching losers and kicking ass as she always does, while her long dolphin-tail hair again makes those movements that mesmerized me when I was a prepubescent teen.

And now I go back to my cave.

Claymore

3x3 Eyes
RE 2 had the whole '95 block characters look as one of many changeable outfits, but with every new trailer of the Remake, and all the work they have been putting into the character designs, it feels less and less likely to me that changeable outfits will be a thing (outside of story specific segments).

OdaDaimyO

Conqueror of Sugar
AKA
Mochi Lover
To see her in a different outfit, and therefore seeing her body in "the truest form" :awesomonster: is something I wanted to say from the beginning, at the time when people already jumped to conclusions about her "reduction"...

When it comes to different outfits, I would be surprised for NOT getting a variable set of clothes for every character! The game's setting is an urban area, it would only be natural to give the characters an option to blend in with the masses (at least for lower your profile). I mean, when something like G-Bike gets you more street wear for Cloud, than the Remake should give us more than the minimum of that!

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
I miss that old SOLDIER emblem on his belt. Look at how that thing pops, cool as balls.

Hey, it's okay!

You'll be able to see that cool as balls emblem on DG Soldiers with matching silver and neon "go-fucking-faster" blue colors to boot! :desu:

Cloud's redesign looks badass. I only wish the color was the same.

LOL seeing Aerith's new design next to the original makes me notice how fucking different it is. I himself didn't get the big deal everyone was making but holy shit.

I wish the dress was more pink.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I miss Clouds old trousers. Wide at the knee, high at the waist. None a this soulja boy baggy jeans malarkey.

Strictly speaking, it wasn't actually high at the waist. That's just how long everyone's legs are in their OG art. You'll notice the SOLDIER-emblem cummerbund sits at basically exactly the same place relative to his waist.
Similarly, Aeris' jacket was never actually short, it's just that her waist is comically high. And Tifa being "all-legs" was by no means unique to her :lol:

Master Bates

Do you enjoy your life?
AKA
Mr. Koiwai
OG Aeris has mad hips, I forgot about that! @_@

She did, didn't she? She also has puffier ass as opposed Tifa (who had the upper part covered).

I still don't really know how I feel about Aerith's dress, though. Sure she's insanely pretty to look at and her colors are very easy to the eyes, but I kinda agree with Mako that the dress needs to be more pink. That, and I'll miss the unbuttoned part of her dress up to her crotch. I dunno why SE removed that from her redesign as I think it tells us a bit of Aerith's flirtiness as a character. It seems that SE wanted to make her more... pure and innocent? Idk. I still don't know what to think about it.

But she still looks mighty fine to me, so I guess I'm generally okay with her redesign (with reservations of course).

I'm not sure what you mean? Are you saying manly is a thing men DO, whereas womanly is in a woman's clothes and the size of her tits and how much those tits wobble? It would be nice if his trousers were a lot tighter, preferably made of leather, and if he didn't wear a sleeveless polo neck or any top at all so that I could see his muscles flex more. It's not meant to show double standards, these would be my preferences. I also hope we get a new section of the Costa beach adventure with all the Turks in speedos.

Top Bottom