E3 2019 Full Trailer with TIFA!

a_apple

Pro Adventurer
AKA
orange
Again. She still has pretty big breasts for her in game frame, so it still “belongs to her character” are you sure you’re not just projecting your own Tifa boob fantasies here? I’m saying this as politely as I can.

At any rate, keep holding to that hope that they’ll enlarge her breasts more to suit your liking. I know 98% of people will enjoy the remake breast size aside.
Oh boy, I can promise you 100% that my complaint about her bust size has nothing to do with me lusting for 'big bobbies' since I'm not into chicks fam. I'm serious when I say that this is about her iconic look lol
Also in regards of how 'big' they should look, to me her ac incantation was a perfect mix between her old animu design from the original game and a new modern look. So yeah, AC Tifa all the way

Animexcel

Pro Adventurer
@trash panda

HAu2r1U.gif

y19Q0zq.gif

"I feel.. I feel a camelwedgie."

giphy.gif

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
This Tifa is every bit as nigh-impossibly gorgeous as Aerith or Jessie. I don't know wtf people are talking about.
FINAL_FANTASY_VII_REMAKE-E3_2019-screenshot_3_1560213824-d45a.jpg

For me, Tifa's new design is perfect. I appreciate that she is now showing lesser skin and reasonable size of "those".
She may be showing less skin, but it's actually more sexualized than before, at least to my (very appreciative) eyes. The stockings+Hot Topic skirt are Fetish Heaven (her new final Limit Break?? :wacky: ).

JBedford

Pro Adventurer
AKA
JBed
Lets at least be honest - some people want her to have big boobs coz that's something they like, and that's nothing bad. But let's not pretend it's because of "original design".
Can we not? I don't give many shits what size a character designer makes any random character's breasts. But something that annoys the shit out of me is when established character's have their breast sizes reduced. Moreso than most other changes mainly because of people's attitudes towards it. When we're dealing with a character who has large yet still realistically sized breasts, the message it sends when they're reduced is that there's something wrong with that.

Having said that, my opinion on Tifa has been (a) she didn't really have large breasts besides in her non-chibi FMV model which appeared in about three cutscenes so I never saw it as that much of a deal when there was no internal consistency anyway, and (b) yeah, her breasts still look plenty big in the remake so I don't see the big deal.

My only real problem with the design are the socks/tights/whatever. Although this might be down to a personal preference, it doesn't look right to me.

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
I'm with Tres on this. Thigh highs are purely for aesthetic appeal. If you were cold, you'd wear pants. If you wanted to keep your legs unexposed, you'd wear pants. Covering up most of your legs, save for the most sexiest part, is what I'd consider an alluring style of dress. The skirt is pointless. The suspenders are pointless. The thigh-highs are pointless. Tifa's clothes are all about appeal, not practicality. And I'm okay with that. She's a 20 year old barmaid and I think it's pretty obvious that her OG design was fashioned while Nomura was having hot wings at Hooters. I mean...that's speculation but also it's not. :monster:

rimavelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
rima
@JBedford

I totally get it. It annoys me too that a lot of the time the "modern-feministic" version of characters look... plain. I think like Lara Croft in the reboot: ok she pretty, but looks nothing like Lara. But you know, she "strong and stuggling", god forbid a originaly well-educated, bad-ass character has some look to it. (And I'm not talking about the boobs! She just now looks like your everyday woman that just happen to have Lara-colored shirt).
Sorry for my Lara-rant, just had to put it somewhere.
This is why I like Tifa's design - still have the same hair, same clothing (almost), same body type, just now wears sport bra.

Animexcel

Pro Adventurer
I'm with Tres on this. Thigh highs are purely for aesthetic appeal. If you were cold, you'd wear pants. If you wanted to keep your legs unexposed, you'd wear pants. Covering up most of your legs, save for the most sexiest part, is what I'd consider an alluring style of dress. The skirt is pointless. The suspenders are pointless. The thigh-highs are pointless. Tifa's clothes are all about appeal, not practicality. And I'm okay with that. She's a 20 year old barmaid and I think it's pretty obvious that her OG design was fashioned while Nomura was having hot wings at Hooters. I mean...that's speculation but also it's not. :monster:

This time, Nomura gets his hot wings at Tilted Kilt.

Eerie

Fire and Blood

Just so you know, in my youth I did wear a pleated skirt + thigh highs (although the skirt was a little longer lol), and the thigh highs definitely protect from the cold lol. Even if it was sexy, I wouldn't go out without them in autumn/winter lol.

But I fully agree that here they just wanted to make Tifa especially sexier and upgraded her look to modern standards of sexiness. That is all.

Top Bottom