English voice acting

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Yes. He was also the voice of Joker for the entirety of the Timmverse.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Wow I never realized he'd become a voice actor. XD

And I have no idea what Timmverse is. A Batman thing?

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
The animated version of the DCU.

He's been a voice actor for years.

Even voiced Wolverine for some time.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Yarp. He voiced Wolverine in the game X2: Wolverine's Revenge as well.

SOLDIERis1337

Pro Adventurer
I'd love to see the guy who did Jester in Devil May Cry 3 do Jester, David Bowie should play Emperor Mateus, and anyone with a voice actor already should keep it. I love Cloud, Sephiroth, Golbez, Cecil, etc as they are.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
[quote author=SOLDIERis1337 link=topic=444.msg15610#msg15610 date=1234078550]
I'd love to see the guy who did Jester in Devil May Cry 3 do Jester, David Bowie should play Emperor Mateus, and anyone with a voice actor already should keep it. I love Cloud, Sephiroth, Golbez, Cecil, etc as they are.
[/quote]

Fuck I forgot about the Jester in DMC3, he'd be perfect for Kefka.

Good call.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
^DAMN! WHY DID I FAIL TO NOTICE THAT! a very good call indeed.

and david bowie for Emperor Mateus? wtf?

kunoichi

dead
[quote author=Emperor Joker link=topic=444.msg15644#msg15644 date=1234091501]
and david bowie for Emperor Mateus? wtf?
[/quote]

I can see why someone would think that would be a good choice, no?
labyrinth.jpg

ff2emperor1di6.jpg

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Now I see the connection lol. He'd sound awesome if he can do it. Unfortunately, doubt SE can do it because of his expensive pay.

kunoichi

dead
[quote author=Emperor Joker link=topic=444.msg15647#msg15647 date=1234092729]
Now I see the connection lol. He'd sound awesome if he can do it. Unfortunately, doubt SE can do it because of his expensive pay.
[/quote]

Don't know about how much he'd charge, I'm sure he could do it for half the price (I would like to hear him do the voiceover though.) What the hell is bowie doing now adays anyway? (Can't be that busy surely?)

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
maintaining family and heard rumors doing moar films. If we write and write to SE for Bowie to voice Mateus, especially from Bowie fans, he'll relent for sure.

kunoichi

dead
Well for a quick example they managed to pull a few good names for the kingdom hearts games and I liked the fact they pulled Christopher Lee, so I'm sure bowie would be no problem.

Masamune

Fiat Lux
AKA
Masa
[quote author=kunoichi link=topic=444.msg15655#msg15655 date=1234095127]
Well for a quick example they managed to pull a few good names for the kingdom hearts games and I liked the fact they pulled Christopher Lee, so I'm sure bowie would be no problem.
[/quote]

Except Dissidia isn't co-owned by Disney. :monster:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
and Disney got Lee cos they're high bidders. SE is just a simple lot.

kunoichi

dead
Lol yeah well I'm sure someone from team SE must have, at some point, spoke to Lee? Christ, don't tell me they let stars like that just go by.... On random note I read a while ago that someone had figured out that Lee was at the centre of the Hollywood universe....

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Which made KH2 grand. But David Bowie would make Dissidia 9000 times greater!

kunoichi

dead
If they can at least get a few great actors in then having loads of D- list tripe then it'll be 9000 times greater.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
[quote author=kunoichi link=topic=444.msg15678#msg15678 date=1234103123]
Lol yeah well I'm sure someone from team SE must have, at some point, spoke to Lee? Christ, don't tell me they let stars like that just go by.... On random note I read a while ago that someone had figured out that Lee was at the centre of the Hollywood universe....
[/quote]

Who knows, but it's very possible that no one from Squenix ever talked to those actors. Dubbing was handled completely by Disney Character Voices International.

kunoichi

dead
Stupid springs to mind, when thinking of SE sometimes *rollseyes* If I were a part of the team I'd be down the recording studios in a flash and I'd be damn'd if I left without his agents number!

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Exactly, Tet, fellow supervillain. SE didn't do shit to get the VAs for KH2, much less hire A-lists like Bowie to do Mateus. Though if we send a zerg rush of letters to SE all "BOWIE FOR MATEUS", they'll surely contact him. Now if only we can e-mail them....

kunoichi

dead
Can't you just bombard the contact e mail address on the website (there has to be one right? Cba to look for it.)

Top Bottom