Faith v. 3.0 (Cloti Club)

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Okay, so I gather that I apparently missed an epic game of Truth or Dare last night or the night before or some such. Elaborate?

Hi all.

I was a faithful stalker of Faith back when ACF was still alive and kicking. For years, I'd been watching you guys, LOLing and grinning at all the sarcasm and smartness and canon-ness and offtopic-ness. That was only until ACF died and I cried. BUT TO MY GREEEEEATEST RELIEF, I FOUND TLS (much, much later...D=)!!!:DDD and I decided to get an account.

I come with cookies. May I join?

pw cloti ftw<3

Yay a new person! ^_^ Did you ever join ACF? Probably not since you're only thirteen. ACF had a strict 13+ policy. Good to know that we amuse you. :)

Vendel

Banned
I don't know what happened to me yesterday. But I'm all better now. I wanna come back inside ya here?

Last edited:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Admit it Vendel, you're a closet Clerith.

I say we burn him at the steak... mmm... steak.. yeah steak would be good now...

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I can only but speculate on what unfathomable terrors may have driven Vendel and Celes to commit such acts of sheer unadulterated lunacy; for surely no mortal within full exercise of his free will would willingly tempt the terrors that feed upon such beliefs as those they have expressed. Likely they are in possession of secrets that, were they known to the general populace, would drive men stark mad with raving terror. I can only pray that the madness does not spread further.

In other news, I may have been reading too much Lovecraft lately.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
A short halfass of the first

Tifa declares herself Santa Claus (hence the hat), and Merry Christmas.

Cloud walks in, saying I'm home, and upon seeing SantaTifa, immediately has an explosive nosebleed.

The children note this, grimly, and make comment about it, and I honestly have no clue what Marlene says since the Kanji is barely legible. Denzel asks what the heck is up.

Cloud meanwhile, lies in a pool of his own nose blood, mumling 'Tifa... Santa'

Tifa, confused, asks what Marlene was talking about/ if she's sure.

Marlene, I presume, says 'yeah' with a sweatdrop, and Denzel, I suppose, says Merry Christmas.

If I could read Marl's kanji, I could parse that better. I think the top middle it kiru (to come) but CBS.

Will do the rest when CBA if no one else does.

Last edited:

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
Was hoping that they'd rewrite / write new profiles, but it seems that they're using the old ones. Also... multimedia has 3 wallpapers: Midgar, Cloud, and Tifa. Wondering if they're going to add the others'.
Prolly cause those are the coolest looking ones. Also, accordign to Cleris logic, that makes Cloud and Tifa the UBER IMPORTANT ONES THAT HAVE NO EQUAL.

The profiles are taken directly from the manual, it seems. Nothign new there. Although having read those Destiny Fulfilled essays, it tickles the Cloti in me that Aeris comes after Barret and Tifa. LOL

Last edited:
Top Bottom