Faith v. 3.0 (Cloti Club)

Shadowfox

You look like you need a monkey
Prolly cause those are the coolest looking ones. Also, accordign to Cleris logic, that makes Cloud and Tifa the UBER IMPORTANT ONES THAT HAVE NO EQUAL.

Except when Aerith doesn't show up, you mean, because then the most IMPORTANT ONE THAT HAS NO EQUAL is the one who's absent.

Vendel

Banned
Hey! Did you hear. Cloud and Tifa live together and raise two children.

It's so nice that two purely platonic sort-of friends would do that for those kids.

:lol:

paoo

♥
I hate when they describe Aerith as so young.
Anyway... Yeah, even thought it's been stated that they have feelings for eachother. :monster: Well, it must be Tifa who wanted to start a new life with Cloud... I mean, all Cloud wanted was to look for Aerith. :awesome:

AssistantSensei

ALL HAIL THE HYPNO-TOAD!
AKA
SacredViolator, Supersix4
If you guys are interested, I made my first Cloti vid. YAY! :reptar:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_q1XPUW0v1M

I realized that while I was making the video, the song didn't match 100% with Cloti. But, oh well. It turned out pretty well, I think. I think I'm gonna buy Pinnacle Studio next week, 'cause I hate Windows Movie Maker.

Anyways, enjoy! :monster:

paoo

♥
WMM videos are very special. I actually thinks it better than using ALOT of effects all the time. But I loved the video :3

AssistantSensei

ALL HAIL THE HYPNO-TOAD!
AKA
SacredViolator, Supersix4
Thanks!!!

LOL, I actually make a point to not use effects all the time, because sometimes that could ruin the meaning of the video. At least that's what I think. :monster:

I used to go on effects overload for powerpoint presentations when I was in middle school, only to realize that it was VERY (I mean VERY) distracting.

paoo

♥
Yeah, I see what you mean. :) You (I don't mean you) should go easy on effects, so it doesn't ruin the video.

Anyway, Cloti fanarts nao! :monster:

ff28.jpg

showercloti.jpg

fpc05-2.jpg

normal_070721.jpg

ct801.jpg

rel_0309.jpg

3157899_m.jpg

ff7_34.jpg

kiri22222cltf6hd.jpg

l016.jpg

kawaiigaby.jpg

Vendel

Banned
OMG. Some of those pic could be leading to filthy disgusting sex!

Burn them!

Cloud is much to pure for that sort of thing.

:awesome:

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
Or Zack. :monster:

Or he's probably thinking "Aerith isn't have as big as tis bewbs rubbing my chest rite nao lol" :wacky:

paoo

♥
Alright enough of that in this thread. My beloved CloTi shall not be infected with this retched Clackness!

You freaks people have a thread for that.

Too bad Cloud and Tifa are Clackers themselfs. :monster:

Okay, okay... post Clack Cloti pics nao! :joy:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I'll cleanse you of your impurities. *eyebrow waggle*

Top Bottom