Faith v. 3.0 (Cloti Club)

paoo

♥

Then say something useful instead of calling me a rapid, u rapid. D:<
And hot, steamy smex is what Cloti is all about. Because we all are addicted to the Tifa-betch-slut's fake boobz, right? :awesome: There is no canon proof for Cloti anyway.

liek someone could ttly prove me wrong

Last edited:

AssistantSensei

ALL HAIL THE HYPNO-TOAD!
AKA
SacredViolator, Supersix4
New fanart @ ctlove:

smt.jpg

Vendel

Banned
I just had a thought.

The only people that we see (or read about) on Cloud's bike other than him are Tifa, Marlene and Denzel.

Proofs!

Reference

Likes The Bartender
That's because Fenrir is picky as to which (or rather whose) ass, crotch, and leg sits on, touches, and straddles it.

Also the dead don't need bike rides. They prefer to travel via boat, or just plain float in the lifestream.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
OHLOL :awesome:

SephyxTeefxCloudy

I like it. :monster:

The only people that we see (or read about) on Cloud's bike other than him are Tifa, Marlene and Denzel.

And the fact that SE decided not to go with the "Aerith-on-Fenrir-with-Cloud" kind of supports your proofz. :awesomonster:

cookiemonsterr

Lv. 1 Adventurer
AKA
Rosie
Hi all.

I was a faithful stalker of Faith back when ACF was still alive and kicking. For years, I'd been watching you guys, LOLing and grinning at all the sarcasm and smartness and canon-ness and offtopic-ness. That was only until ACF died and I cried. BUT TO MY GREEEEEATEST RELIEF, I FOUND TLS (much, much later...D=)!!!:DDD and I decided to get an account.

I come with cookies. May I join?

pw cloti ftw<3

Last edited:

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
You posted. Therefore, you joined. :monster:

You should check out the LTD thread for more sarcasm :awesome: It's the one with the horribly long-name. :awesome:

Pink Vendel said:
And Cloud has something he values even more. Because he only lets Tifa ride it.

Get out of our Cloti club, Pinker :rage:

Top Bottom