Faith v. 3.0 (Cloti Club)

crack

Donator
I found this doujinshi on a Korean website - it's about forty pages, and overall, I think it's a pretty cute story. The drawing isn't the best, but the plot itself is interesting (and cute). I translated it, and put some *'s at the bottom of each panel (when it's needed) just in case you guys want to know what the other words say besides the words in the bubble text, or the meaning. This is read like a comic book, so you read from left to right, not like a manga, from right to left.

Enjoy.

2ntihrm.jpg

2up6cyv.jpg

21linpd.jpg

2uhs2sw.jpg

2hd2ro8.jpg

nd1puu.jpg

29b0b2p.jpg

acudjk.jpg

oqj9mu.jpg

moks2.jpg

fp5ctz.jpg

... To be continued.

Last edited:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
What. Nowhere did I say you were wrong for liking a film I deem lame.

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
I found this doujinshi on a Korean website - it's about forty pages, and overall, I think it's a pretty cute story. The drawing isn't the best, but the plot itself is interesting (and cute). I translated it, and put some *'s at the bottom of each panel (when it's needed) just in case you guys want to know what the other words say besides the words in the bubble text, or the meaning. This is read like a comic book, so you read from left to right, not like a manga, from right to left.

Enjoy.

2ntihrm.jpg

2up6cyv.jpg

21linpd.jpg

2uhs2sw.jpg

2hd2ro8.jpg

nd1puu.jpg

29b0b2p.jpg

acudjk.jpg

oqj9mu.jpg

moks2.jpg

fp5ctz.jpg

... To be continued.
Wow, I don't like that art at all. It's looks so amateur! I couldn't read any of it because of how awful it is. Thanks for translating it though. I didn't know you could do that!

~*The More You Know.*~

Eerie

Fire and Blood
Oh LOL I began to read this when it was around 30 chapters me think? It's hilarious XD Poor Cloud rofl XD

I've began to scan my second cloti doujin but... it's really very long. I'm nearly done haha. I think I'll zip it though, there are like, 60, 70 pages? ~___~ It's really cute though and there's even Zerith at the end ^^

Raquelborn

"I slice your ass in 4."
AKA
Raq, Raquel.
Oh LOL I began to read this when it was around 30 chapters me think? It's hilarious XD Poor Cloud rofl XD

I don't think I've "squeed" so much in my life before either. Oh that shower incident...

I've began to scan my second cloti doujin but... it's really very long. I'm nearly done haha. I think I'll zip it though, there are like, 60, 70 pages? ~___~ It's really cute though and there's even Zerith at the end ^^
Please do. Your last one was great.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I've read Diary of a Broken Man before. I wonder if I can remember what it was about, or why I never finished. :/

Vendel

Banned
Well I read the first few chapters. And apparently this person feels Cloud and Tifa still haven't hooked up post AC.

Then I skipped ahead to the end and saw that they wanted to be the ones to show it. Fair enough.

I guess that is why they call it fanfiction.

Cute but not worth my time me thinks.

Raquelborn

"I slice your ass in 4."
AKA
Raq, Raquel.
Well I read the first few chapters. And apparently this person feels Cloud and Tifa still haven't hooked up post AC.

Then I skipped ahead to the end and saw that they wanted to be the ones to show it. Fair enough.

I quite like the idea that they're awkwardly living together with unspoken feelings post-AC, whether it's canon or not. :monster:

Fighter

Pro Adventurer

I think generally the flirting and "get together" period is more appealing to most people than an actual relationship.

Eerie

Fire and Blood
I finally finished scanning my doujin \o/

Shiny link

There is a Zerith mini story at the end XD The whole doujin is very cute, but it's also.. very long. Nearly 70 pages counting the two stories >_______> Enjoy XD

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Interesting. And all the way back from 99 I see.

So much for the 'Everyone in Japan agrees she was bullying him' shit.

Eerie

Fire and Blood
Yeah, my friend told me that all the CloTi AC/C oriented doujin were sold out haha :wacky: But yeah, the flashbacks were so cute.. I love the last page :)

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Huh, it won't extract for me. :\

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
62c70ec05f8df12e81145796b878e35131493c66.png

1958f7b8ba76b6ef4657a8daa1106d5b5aabbf25.png

c2c6a2b8a0feb47a0b3d340bf52e65c7001aa253.png

46d61cf8b9e1e31887f7fe1f737bffa9477c809a.png

mmkay bored now

Last edited:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
I think it might be Tifa looking a his wounds and him explaining what happened when he fought Sephiroth and then she's all "OMG thank god you're alive" and he's all :D

Top Bottom