Faith v. 3.0 (Cloti Club)

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Meyer can't read.

It's all books on tape.

I can't see much of a smile, maybe a bit of a softer expression. But I could probably see Jesus in my toast if I looked at it long enough.

Raquelborn

"I slice your ass in 4."
AKA
Raq, Raquel.
I hate to be a killjoy but I've never seen that expression as a true smile. Yes, the corner of his lips turns up ever so slightly, but the rest of his face remains set and determined.

It's easier to see when you watch it animated at half speed. A larger TV screen helps too. (It was only when I watched AC on our big TV that I even noticed his smile at her in the church.)

Also, I can't get the images right now but Cloud's frown does lift slightly, as you can see in part by the shadow at the tip of his eyebrow getting lighter in each frame.

In fact, I have half a mind to do a Vendel and post a frame-by-frame illustration of how the angle of the tip of his mouth changes. However, I believe you've done this before, haven't you Vendel?

Vendel

Banned
In fact, I have half a mind to do a Vendel and post a frame-by-frame illustration of how the angle of the tip of his mouth changes. However, I believe you've done this before, haven't you Vendel?

I have. I didn't think it would be necessary though. Besides I am a little busy discussing important things ATM. Like Tifa's hair color....

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
You don't usually furrow your eyebrows when you smile. But whatever. If people want to squee over that, who am I to judge. :awesome:

Maybe Cloud does. :wackymonster:

He does pause a bit when he gets to her. Like, she doesn't toss him as quickly as everyone else did. They have a tiny moment of looking into each other's eyes. :awesome:

Wow, actually saying that kind of make me want to hate myself a bit...

Isabella

Your Mom
True, that pause is definitely no one's imagination. Tifa's not smiling though, she has a meaningful look. It's a "you can do this"; "yes, I finally believe I can do this" moment. A nice Cloti moment. She really is his emotional strength.

Cannon_Fodder

Pro Adventurer
True, that pause is definitely no one's imagination. Tifa's not smiling though, she has a meaningful look. It's a "you can do this"; "yes, I finally believe I can do this" moment. A nice Cloti moment. She really is his emotional strength.

This. It's not quite up to the level of 'full-blown romance', but its still important for their characters. I see that as a subtle way of showing how close Cloud and Tifa are, and with the frame-by-frame shots, I'd call it a 'Cloud smile' but that's more opinion I guess.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
Maybe not a smile but his expression does look a little more determined as he appraoches her. It's not really a big deal, as it's a blink-or-miss moment, but at least we can say for sure that it's a tiny CloTi moment just for the fact he's actually looking at her *cough*

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
It's not that he's more determined, it's that he's more confident. His expression softens and he looks like he knows he can do it, instead of just knowing he has to do it.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Just out of curiosity is it in the script that his expression softens or anything like that?

Lily Ella

Pro Adventurer
Not sure if this particular pic has been posted before. But it is so Cloti that I don't care.

cloudsmile.png

*manly squee*
I like the second to last picture, because it looks like she's going to punch him in the head... and stomp on his balls.

Homura Akemi

Just a lurker now ;3
AKA
Black★Rock Shooter, Hatsune Miku, Rin, Rin Okumura, Zack Fair.
joinage please...NOW!!!
angry-face-tn.jpg
I give you a cookie:lol:

me :loopy: about Cloti

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
The corners of my mouth twitch like that when I take a crap. Including the brows. I think he pooped his pants there for extra powar.

And everyone knows that the color of Cloud's poop matches that of Tifa's hair, thus, cloti must be cannon.

Homura Akemi

Just a lurker now ;3
AKA
lols I used to make amvs but I lost the mood for it *sigh*, I can never finish what I started...also I just kept deleting my accounts
...really I think im helpless when It comes to amvs:'(

Raquelborn

"I slice your ass in 4."
AKA
Raq, Raquel.
lols I used to make amvs but I lost the mood for it *sigh*, I can never finish what I started...also I just kept deleting my accounts
...really I think im helpless when It comes to amvs:'(

I have a video I started 4 months ago still sitting in my projects folder. :monster:

But nah. They don't have to be videos you've made yourself anyway. I didn't make that awesome one I just posted.

The corners of my mouth twitch like that when I take a crap. Including the brows. I think he pooped his pants there for extra powar.

And everyone knows that the color of Cloud's poop matches that of Tifa's hair, thus, cloti must be cannon.

...Bad...Images.

Cannon_Fodder

Pro Adventurer

So....

The ribbon is the 'symbol' for Zerith, and Cloud's shit is the symbol for Cloti? Who said we can't be romantic? :monster:

Homura Akemi

Just a lurker now ;3
AKA
So....

The ribbon is the 'symbol' for Zerith, and Cloud's shit is the symbol for Cloti? Who said we can't be romantic? :monster:

then cleriis symbol is blood, because aerith has a red shoulder thinggy, and clouds blood is red...mmn or is it muti-rainbow coloured

Homura Akemi

Just a lurker now ;3
AKA
then cleriis symbol is blood, because aerith has a red shoulder thinggy, and clouds blood is red...mmn or is it muti-rainbow coloured

okay maybe im getting carred away here but this form has been dead for three days:(

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Sorry, we're too busy bitching in the LTD thread. :monster:

SO! Um... you guys think Cloud would ever buy Tifa a piano? I had the idea once, then I saw someone actually make a little comic in which Cloud DID! Made me squee. :D

Homura Akemi

Just a lurker now ;3
AKA

SO! Um... you guys think Cloud would ever buy Tifa a piano? I had the idea once, then I saw someone actually make a little comic in which Cloud DID! Made me squee. :D

I read a doujin once, were he wanted to hear to her play, and she was saying something about her hands being tainted...love monster or something..

---
only if he thinks she's good at playing it,...I can see it cloud in his room hearing horrible music...thinking "WHHHHYYY!!"

nah im sure she's great with the piano ^_^

Raquelborn

"I slice your ass in 4."
AKA
Raq, Raquel.

I like this. Do you have a link?

I dream that my future husband will surprise me with a white grand piano.

Cannon_Fodder

Pro Adventurer

That's awesome, haha. I'm with Raquel though...link?

Also, has anyone seen a comic or anything artistic based of Case of Tifa? I just read the revised version again and realized its actually a really entertaining story. Since they won't make an OVA like they did with Case of Denzel, I'm resorting to fan art... :monster:

Top Bottom