• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Faith v. 3.0 (Cloti Club)

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Lawl.

Anyway, how does it seem like it's insulting her? Tifa really is the most innocent girl in the game, people just like to judge a book by it's cover. Sexy girls aren't always out going - they're allowed to be shy and insecure just like anyone else. ;P I think that's quite hilarious though, since Aerith is considered as the 'innocent' one. I believe both have been referred to as such. But Aerith has always been the more out going, high spirited, bubbly type. I don't understand why some Clerith fans think she's a timid goddess.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
I dunno it just sounds like "The poor thing really believes someone will come a rescue her :(" I realize that's not the case but... that's just what it sounded like to me at first.

It's probably a mistranslation...

Who did this translation anyway? ... the dumb shit can't translate to save their soul... wait...

Raidou

Pro Adventurer
A_Present_for_Tifa_by_Radiophonia.jpg

http://radiophonia.deviantart.com/

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Does anyone know what this one says? LOL

tumblr_l6ggtlvclf1qbiwo3o1_500.jpg

She's checking him for wounds because the kids always panic when he comes home all beat up.

Also awesome pics emily :D

What Quex said. There are more pages to that comic. I think they were posted in this very thread a few months ago. I had the pic of Tifa checking down Cloud's pants as my avatar for a long time. :monster:

Maybe I should bring that avi back... :awesome:

Cannon_Fodder

Pro Adventurer
I found these pictures early on in this thread and they were just too good to not bring back. Obviously, A found these and not me, but they're pretty awesome.

That's no problem! I have a ton of Cloti doujinshi's and fanart :) I've been collecting since forever. And in fact, I'm making a Cloti doujinshi write now; here's the first draft:

http://fc99.deviantart.com/fs41/i/2009/009/f/d/Tifa_Doujinshi_Preview_by_butterflybookmark.jpg

Unfortunately, it was my first time using Photoshop, so it came out really badly, which is why I'll just be outlining and drawing the rest of my doujinshi.

And more Cloti fanart, doujinshi's, et cetera:

24yy3ag.jpg

**Cloud bleeds his nose after seeing Tifa in a hot cowboy outfit.

1eqti.jpg

**This one is basically Zack trying to flirt with Tifa. The last strip has Cloud holding up a sword to Zack's neck.

211scuq.jpg

**Cloud asks Tifa to close her eyes. She does. Cloud kisses Tifa.

25yujq9.jpg

**Highwind kiss

s2d5rc.jpg

**Tifa posing for the picture.

29f4dgk.jpg

**Cloud and Tifa are about to fight Sephiroth, but then they start saying their last goodbyes (for a really, really long time) and are smitten to the point that Sephiroth is waiting for them to finish.

j7x9cg.jpg

**Cloud getting ideas after looking at her... assets.

25psacz.jpg

**Cloud walks into the bathroom, where Tifa is with only a towel. He looks away for a moment, but seconds later, he yells out 'SURPRISE!' as though he is about to glomp (def. attack hug) her. She immediately kicks him out of the bathroom, leaving our poor Cloud on the floot, his bottom most likely bruised.

Also, I have a question. I have read a pathetically large amount of Cloti fanfiction, yet none of them reference the scene under the Highwind. Isn't that a major moment for those two? Seems strange to me that there isn't much written about that or even so much as referencing it. Thoughts?

Top Bottom