Faith v. 3.0 (Cloti Club)

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Here's some UO translations that I attempted to do that I don't think are out yet. And this isn't even probably HALF the Cloti in the book. Take these with a grain of salt though, I haven't had them looked over:

# 7 Years Ago. At the water, he declared "I will become a SOLDIER" to Tifa. He promised to rescue her in a pinch before he left the village.

# Before leaving the village, he boldly called to Tifa, a girl he liked romantically,*** and declared he would become a SOLDIER.

# He recalls the promise with Tifa, and consents to cooperate with future strategies (or something like that idk.)

# While simultaneously approaching Cloud with love, she is concerned about his inconsistent speech and conduct, but doesn't say anything. (this one I'm really not sure of but it does say something about romantic love so...)

# Cloud is boldly called out for a date, and everything is spur of the moment. In the end, the romantic love is not conveyed. Things constantly proceed quickly; in contract with Aerith, she is unable to convey her feelings clearly because of her timidity.

Caption:
When dating Cloud, she tries to be frank and tell him her feelings, but shuts her mouth instead.

# When Tifa bears serious injuries, Cloud rushed to rescue her just like he promised 7 years ago at the Water Tower. When Tifa learns this truth, her voice sounds deeply moved.

Deep inside Cloud's heart, feelings were hidden that no one knew about. Even though there were important memories to himself, many of them were forgotten. In the process of looking for the real Cloud, Tifa learns a lesson about the complexity of the human heart, and the feelings are earnestly transmitted.

Feelings that no one could know, gee what could that be Cloud? :monster:

*** I showed this one to Hito and he told me it was a phrase used for when you like someone romantically so :joy:

There's also one that I believe says his memories of Tifa are the key to putting him back together basically, and one talks about the wonderful starry night for the promise

Last edited:

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Some interesting stuff there. Nice job, Quex. I do have some questions and comments on stuff, but at 4AM, I can't really form a coherent thought. Is this stuff from Tifa's page? [is not sure how the UO is set up] You should post it in the LTD thread as I can see this type of thing getting interesting response there.

Feelings that no one could know, gee what could that be Cloud? :monster:

If it weren't 4AM, there's probably a witty response in here somewhere.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
All of those are from Cloud and Tifa's profiles.

Here i started separating them:
http://killthemongoose.com/ltd/?page_id=282

Site is NOT done yet, it SUCKS right now, the layout is god awful, I know this... but there's what I do have so far from the UO.

Oh hey, from the stuff about the date talking about Tifa's:
恋人に特別なものを求めないあなたには、ティファが最適です。 ただそばにいるだけで互いに満足できる関係が期待できます.

I'm SURE you all recognize the word... but I don't think it's about Cloud. I think it's just saying TIfa would be a great lover?... I'm sensing a connection between this and Reunion Files, we're on the home stretch folks :monster:

Last edited:

Eerie

Fire and Blood
Quex, if you have Japanese, I can get my friend to translate. She's awesome and has been translating stuff for years. I showed her the one from earlier, with Cloud loving Tifa and calling her to the well, and she was squeeing so hard she was incoherent lol.

She's been translating stuff for years in the IchiRuki fandom, and all the translations made by non-shippers matched hers, so I trust her a lot. I can always ask. If it's that good, she'll do it by herself anyway XD [and if she doesn't know, she can still ask her father XD].

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I'm SURE you all recognize the word... but I don't think it's about Cloud. I think it's just saying TIfa would be a great lover?... I'm sensing a connection between this and Reunion Files, we're on the home stretch folks :monster:
It looks like you're right. It seems to say if you're looking for a lover, Tifa would be the absolute best. She'd always stay near you but she'd want you to be able to do the same for her.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Now that I'm of my right mind (not that it's worth a whole hell of a lot), here are my questions (which you may or not be able to answer, lol):

# While simultaneously approaching Cloud with love, she is concerned about his inconsistent speech and conduct, but doesn't say anything. (this one I'm really not sure of but it does say something about romantic love so...)

Simultaneously? With what? Meaning, feeling both love and concern?

Quex said:
# When Tifa bears serious injuries, Cloud rushed to rescue her just like he promised 7 years ago at the Water Tower. When Tifa learns this truth, her voice sounds deeply moved.

When was this? Because it says "7 years ago" which would place it during the time of the OG. As opposed to "5 years ago" which would indicate the time of the Nibelheim incident. Also, I like the "her voice sounds deeply moved", lol. Because we don't hear any voices so that's quite interesting.

That's it I guess. I thought I had more, but after reading it again I figured out the answers. Looking forward to your other stuff. This is greatly appreciated by all. Will you do translations that don't have to do with Cloud/Tifa or LTD? I mean, in the future...

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Simultaneously? With what? Meaning, feeling both love and concern?

That is the case, yes.

When was this? Because it says "7 years ago" which would place it during the time of the OG. As opposed to "5 years ago" which would indicate the time of the Nibelheim incident. Also, I like the "her voice sounds deeply moved", lol. Because we don't hear any voices so that's quite interesting.

He promised 7 years ago, not he rushed 7 years ago.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
He promised 7 years ago, not he rushed 7 years ago.

I get that. He rushed present day...which is 7 years after the promise. Which means it would put his "rushing" at the time of the OG. Right? So my question is when did he rush to her rescue during the OG.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
I get that. He rushed present day...which is 7 years after the promise. Which means it would put his "rushing" at the time of the OG. Right? So my question is when did he rush to her rescue during the OG.

This is talking about the lifestream event. It's talking about when Tifa saw that Cloud rescued her.

Quex, if you have Japanese, I can get my friend to translate. She's awesome and has been translating stuff for years. I showed her the one from earlier, with Cloud loving Tifa and calling her to the well, and she was squeeing so hard she was incoherent lol.
Yeah okay sure... do you want to ask her or should I just send the stuff to you?

Last edited:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Syn's friend Melodymix did this translation:

To Tifa, Cloud at that time had a very thin existence inside her***. The reason why she said to him "To be saved by a Hero" was only to satisfy her childish princess desire.

However when the promise was exchanged, at that moment, Cloud became a special existence to her, which later, he now holds a huge position (in Tifa).

*** this means she didn't take notice to him.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
To Tifa, Cloud at that time had a very thin existence inside her

Come on :awesome:

What was this a translation of? Something different than your previous post? From Tifa's page?

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Some cute stuffs:

dark_sea_by_dune_art-d32qk6j.png

making_out_cloti_by_strifegirl-d32kay5.jpg

safe_by_vanaseph-d32ipfu.jpg

_most_special_memory__by_lolitahiime-d320wax.png

Eerie

Fire and Blood
Why does Sephiroth looks like he has small boobs on the first pic [and that back lmao, it's a back of a girl :/)? And why does Cloud's face freaks me out so much? :/

Oh yeah, made two icons today.

av44.png
&
av45.png

._. I want to try to make some from ACC, but yeah. I'm lazy :awesome:

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
Do no mislead me like that, Tifabelle.
I saw half naked Seph and my brain automatically expected Sephiroth/Cloud action (read; the real true and intended couple of FFVII, no joke).

YOU DID NOT DELIVER!

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Dat's why Sephy stabbed Tifa! She got in the middle of the love! You just did not look closely enough.

ba_thedressingroom_pg25_by_owmyhearteries-d32p4y9.jpg

Top Bottom