Faith v. 3.0 (Cloti Club)

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Re: Faith v. 3.0

Never trust the internet with game that are only in Japanese :monster:

I still remember "Vaan ditches Panelo" about FFXII :monster:

I'm sure ACC screen with just garner some "URG/boring/stupid Tifa hogging all this screen time with her unimportance" :monster:

I agree with Isabella. Maybe re-edit some of her scenes or something, but don't add new ones.

spirit_chaser

Pro Adventurer

Oh, so rain-kissing isn't good enough for you lot? Hmmm? That it?

Clukki much.

And if anyone is a member of FF wiki or whatever, please...for God's sake, don't let them keep calling the Crystal for FFVII the "Holy Materia." Because it's not.

One look at Cloud's profile and you'll know who writes articles for FF Wiki.

I also agree about Aerith (and Zack). The more they "alive" in ACC, the less their deaths mean.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Cloud_Strife

In the credits of the movie, Cloud is seen driving down a long highway. He passes large flower fields, which grow more and more prominent as the video goes on. The song playing is called "Calling", and speaks of love and sadness. Eventually, Aerith Gainsborough is shown standing in a large field of flowers, apparently waiting for Cloud. She turns around, possibly signaling Cloud approaching her. The camera follows Cloud no further as he enters a large field of yellow flowers.

Isn't that a copypasta C/A comment? I'm sure it's been brought up again and again.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal

See, who the fuck edits that shit in? Are they serious?

I've kinda lost faith in the FF wikia being a legitimate repository of FF info for any worth, but who the fuck lets shit like that slide? What the hell, do they not even read the AC script?

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura

It says "First Tsurugi". It has a page for it, the 'collection of six swords'.

It has no worth to me :monster:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal

Yeah, the "First Tsurugi" is the FIRST SWORD he uses in AC. Which is the main sword the others connect to. It's not the name of the ENTIRE sword fully assembled.

If they just listened or read the director's commentary, they'd understand.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal

Gah, "First Ken" exactly. LOL

Really it has no name anyways. Nomura was just calling it the "First sword." It has no real name. You just might as well call it the "fusion sword" or "Cloud's AC sword."

And what annoys me is, its intentional. They sooo don't want to name it for some bizarre reason.

Shadowfox

You look like you need a monkey

[quote author=Ryushikaze link=topic=131.msg7724#msg7724 date=1231823337]
T: Cloud, I have to confess...

C: What? What is it Tifa?

T: Denzel is... our child.

C: Yeah we adopted him a-

T: No, I mean OUR CHILD.

C: Wait... WHAT? You mean? But when?

T: The watertower.

C: Damn... If... If I just knew... I... why didn't you

etc. etc. etc. etc. I could spiel on that rant for ages. Give me an idea and the dialogue just pops forth.
[/quote]

Well, that certainly was a lot better than mine: "Cloud! You forgot to use the breath mints again?!"

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu

I just call 'em First, second, etc. It's simpler than referring to them by the part of the full thing they make up.

Right, that's MOST of the edits damn well made. Now to see if any of them stay.

And Shadowfox, Lovechild Denzel just makes me chuckle, which is why I chose it for my dialogue.
It could have just as easily been about Cloud forgetting to buy the special peanut butter for their after dark activities.
Or worse.

A

Great Old One

The Zodiac thing is what set you over the edge? For me, it was 'Pink is Red and Red is love' malarky. Funny how that got disproved in three words- Vincent, Nanaki, and Meteor.
Well, Cloud's favorite color IS pink. :D

I hope for a kiss scene I confessed it at last
If you go to imdb.com, and type in Advent Children, there's a thread saying, "Cloud should have kissed Tifa..."
:monster: You're not the only one.

I wonder how much rage will be vomited if new scenes with Cloud and Tifa are added to ACC but no new scenes for Cloud and Aerith?

It would just add up to the amounts of Cloud / Tifa hate shrines dedicated to their 'love' for the pairing.

Cloud and Tifa Hate Shrines: Around eight
Cloud and Aerith Hate Shrines: Two

They're all about peace. :monster:

See, who the fuck edits that shit in? Are they serious?

:monster: That's a devoted Clerith for you.

I'm getting addicted to using the Cookie Monster.

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.

[quote author=butterflybookmark link=topic=131.msg8393#msg8393 date=1231979225]
Well, Cloud's favorite color IS pink. :D
[/quote]

I thought it was blue. ;D lol Seriously, when I read this, that's what popped into my mind - not snarky or sarcastic, but honestly. :P

[quote author=Isabella link=topic=131.msg8266#msg8266 date=1231968321]But on a serious note, I don't want to see a lot more of Aerith, not for any silly LTD reasons but because I think the more you drag out the dead, the more their death is cheapened. I suppose a flashback would be OK, but no more mystical sightings, please.[/quote]

Which is the reason why Cloud is so sad in the first place. It's nice when one can see a departed family member and/or friend, and to know that they live on in some fashion is a comfort, but - Cloud was hurting because they were not physically with him as well as he felt responsible for their untimely deaths. I agree, Bella - the more you make them visable, the more their deaths (and the reasons) become obscure.

[quote author=butterflybookmark link=topic=131.msg8393#msg8393 date=1231979225]I'm getting addicted to using the Cookie Monster.
[/quote]

What does the Cookie Monster smilie mean?! I've been greeted with quite a bit - and I'm not sure if that's friendly or not! :P

A

Great Old One

I thought it was blue. ;D lol Seriously, when I read this, that's what popped into my mind - not snarky or sarcastic, but honestly. :P
I thought it was black.
Uh oh. We have ourselves a situation here. :monster:

What does the Cookie Monster smilie mean?! I've been greeted with quite a bit - and I'm not sure if that's friendly or not! :P
-shrugs- I'm using it just on all of my replies :D Though, I think some of them use it to use it as a sarcastic sense, or laughable sense... I think. But I'm just using it with every post I make.
:monster:
Like that. :monster:

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura

[quote author=Arianna link=topic=131.msg8460#msg8460 date=1231995286]
[/quote]
Cookie Monster means anything, and everything. I'm happy, that's awesome, I'm being sarcastic, lulz, etc. etc.

It's a multi-purpose sentence enchancer. And in some cases, a sentence in and of itself.

A

Great Old One

:monster: Cookie Monster brings you more Cloti pics:

dddfyc.jpg

Cloud having a panic attack after looking at Tifa's cowboy outfit.

14xdzf8.jpg

I think you guys can guess what this means. :monster:

6p724m.jpg

Cloud getting ideas. Pervert. :monster:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal

Oh God, Cloud threatening Zack with a sword for getting too fresh on Tifa is epic. Fuck, I love that and so wish I could read it. LMAO

I totally love the emails Zack gets from Cloud and Tifa during Nibelheim. You can definitely tell both of them like each other but are too shy and just...silly to act on it at the time. :monster:

A

Great Old One

[quote author=CelesChere link=topic=131.msg8803#msg8803 date=1232089714]
Cookie Monster is Cloti

Is Elmo a Clerith? :O He just seems like the type. :monster:
[/quote]
Nope. It's Miss Piggy. :monster: I'm very bad.

A

Great Old One

:( I can't see it!

But here's another Cloud / Tifa doujinshi:

hwaihz.jpg

Strip 01:
Cloud: Tifa...

Strip 02:
Cloud: I'm sorry I ate all the cookies. :monster:

**This is not the real translation.

[quote author=butterflybookmark link=topic=131.msg8825#msg8825 date=1232098414]
:( I can't see it![/quote]

The scan? I see it. Tifa looks... happy. :D Maybe it's me, but I think Tifa got on some lipstick...I don't recall it that pink in AC. :D

Strip 01:
Cloud: Tifa...

Strip 02:
Cloud: We've finally...meet again. :D

A

Great Old One

Darn it, you had to give them the real translation. :monster:

And is it the one with Tifa's hand on his shoulder? And her other hand... no where to be found? :monster:

Top Bottom