Faith v. 3.0 (Cloti Club)

Isabella

Your Mom
Re: Faith v. 3.0

ARTZ! :monster:
Butterfly, that drawing of Tifa is nice. You have talent!

Hey Arianna. :) I kinda know what you mean, though in my case I'm often just lost. :duhard:

A

Great Old One

[quote author=Isabella link=topic=131.msg7274#msg7274 date=1231643145]
ARTZ! :monster:
Butterfly, that drawing of Tifa is nice. You have talent!

Hey Arianna. :) I kinda know what you mean, though in my case I'm often just lost. :duhard:
[/quote]
Thank you! Although, it took me around three hours to color it :(

Isabella

Your Mom

Look at the way Tifa keeps squeezing in between Cloud and Aerith. That clingy ho.

That scan raises a very important question: Why no chocobos in AC?

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura

Tifa should stop breaking into buildings and editing all these books and games. Making herself sound important. How needy can you get.

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.

I know! How dare Tifa just butt right on in! I mean, geez! She wasn't even in the original storyline. *huff* :P Of course, all in gest here...

@ ButterflyBookMark: I liked your work too! Great job, actually; I hope to see your doujinshi when it's ready to be viewed. Website? And, as for the coloring job - very good; but, that took you three hours?! I'm new to Photoshop too, so don't feel bad. I couldn't even have done that much! :P

@ Bella: I'm lost a lot of the time too! :P But, even when I'm not, I'm like, 'huh?!' Even if I try to jump in, it just seems like I'm overpassed or ignored, so... I try to make my posts more note worthy. Please, I know I have security issues, but I'm just being honest here, not attention-whoring. *innocent look* ;D

:duhard:

A

Great Old One

[quote author=Arianna link=topic=131.msg7382#msg7382 date=1231713520]
I know! How dare Tifa just butt right on in! I mean, geez! She wasn't even in the original storyline. *huff* :P Of course, all in gest here...

@ ButterflyBookMark: I liked your work too! Great job, actually; I hope to see your doujinshi when it's ready to be viewed. Website? And, as for the coloring job - very good; but, that took you three hours?! I'm new to Photoshop too, so don't feel bad. I couldn't even have done that much! :P

:duhard:

[/quote]

Thank you :) I'll be posting the link to my doujinshi when it's ready - I've been drawing for ages, but using Photoshop is completely new to me. And not to mention, I was having trouble adding the layers, and I kept messing up with the shadows because I kept making mistakes - the tutorials were so confusing to me!

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis

I've been drawing for ages, but using Photoshop is completely new to me. And not to mention, I was having trouble adding the layers, and I kept messing up with the shadows because I kept making mistakes - the tutorials were so confusing to me!

I bet your end results will be lovely. Layers get so damned annoying... I gave up on that kind of art long ago. Now I just stick to colored pencils and markers- the traditional, I suppose. xD Shadows are a pain too, but they're fun once you learn how.

Those short strips you posted were oh so cute, and it reminded me of this for some reason xDD

06_11_06-1.gif

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura

How could I be so blind.

It's obviously telling the hidden story of Aerith and Tifa's love. In CC, they don't know each other. In BC Aerith starts to take a liking to Tifa. But by AC when Tifa finally returns those feelings, Aerith as already moved on. To Barret, who fell for her in BC.

It's a good job there's these books, so I'd never know.

A

Great Old One

[quote author=CelesChere link=topic=131.msg7589#msg7589 date=1231797094]
I've been drawing for ages, but using Photoshop is completely new to me. And not to mention, I was having trouble adding the layers, and I kept messing up with the shadows because I kept making mistakes - the tutorials were so confusing to me!
Thanks CelesChere!

And that picture was hilarious; I want to post some new pictures for all of you :)

Cloud's Fantasy:

16h40mp.jpg

Tifa and Cloud Fighting:

208ta9s.jpg

Tifa and Cloud Making Up:

25tkl1w.jpg

Tifa dressed up in... Cloud's outfit:

qoccbd.jpg

ddiz3r.jpg

:) Heehee.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu

208ta9s.jpg

T: Cloud, I have to confess...

C: What? What is it Tifa?

T: Denzel is... our child.

C: Yeah we adopted him a-

T: No, I mean OUR CHILD.

C: Wait... WHAT? You mean? But when?

T: The watertower.

C: Damn... If... If I just knew... I... why didn't you

etc. etc. etc. etc. I could spiel on that rant for ages. Give me an idea and the dialogue just pops forth.

A

Great Old One

Cloud / Aerith excuse in regards to attempting to escape the canon couple Cloti if they ever are to have Denzel as their 'secret' love child:

Clerith: But Cloud had sex with Aerith already! Spiritually! It's SO obvious!

... Oh god, why am I suddenly in such a rude mood! You guys are inflicting me with a disease! Augh! Stop the pain!
:monster: But I think it's okay with me.

These are all beautiful, butterfly. :D

208ta9s.jpg

^^I especially like this one (and the one on your sig :D). It looks like Cloud doesn't want to see Tifa's tears. It's sooo bittersweet.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis

Clerith: But Cloud had sex with Aerith already! Spiritually! It's SO obvious!

... Oh god, why am I suddenly in such a rude mood!

Spirit kids. xD

I am not rude, you meanie. >; I kid, I kid. They deserve it. :P

A

Great Old One

These are all beautiful, butterfly.

Why thank you :) I'll be posting more soon.

I am not rude, you meanie. >; I kid, I kid. They deserve it. :P

After seeing the Zodiac sign compability thing, I think they've gone too far. :monster:

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu

The Zodiac thing is what set you over the edge? For me, it was 'Pink is Red and Red is love' malarky. Funny how that got disproved in three words- Vincent, Nanaki, and Meteor.

That and all the 'Japanese' people, some of whom don't exist.

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu

[quote author=Aerina link=topic=131.msg8129#msg8129 date=1231954041]Haha, the horoscope thing is really ironic, because if you use that method, then Cloud and Aerith arn't compatible either. ::)

First off, Cloud and Aerith are Leo and Aquarius, right? If so, then the Cleriths have just shot themselves in the foot there. According to my understanding of horoscopes (yeah, i'm a bit of a horoscope nerd haha) those two signs are not compatible. Even in my horoscope book it lists Leo x Aquarius as being "precarious partners"

Precarious:
1. having insufficient, little, or no foundation
2.dependent on circumstances beyond one's control; uncertain; unstable; insecure

Just doing a google search will tell you that much.[/quote]

But you see, that's evidence AGAINST C/A, so it doesn't count. Don't you see the infallibility of that method?

Anways, back on topic... I like Cloti :monster: May I join? ;D

No. There is no joining. There is merely enlistment. You will be cyberized, because assimilation is stupid.

[quote author=hitoshura link=topic=131.msg8142#msg8142 date=1231955161]
'Pink' is Japanese for 'related to sex', actually :monster: For realz. [/quote]

That makes the promise between Zack and Aerith and the ribbon all sorts of kinky.

Oh, hey, Cloud and Tifa in bright light, AGAIN. Sometimes, I get this paranoid little voice in my head that tells me that S-E is paying attention to the LTD, and doing things just to piss the pinkers off, and it amuses me.

Then I remember that I control Square Enix, and the voice goes away.:monster: I'm still amused though.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis

S-E is paying attention to the LTD, and doing things just to piss the pinkers off, and it amuses me.

I thought that's why the original AC was created. :monster:

Honestly, it seems like with AC, then CC+CC Ultimania, they were trying to give a certain group a slap in the face as to who is supposed to be with who. I really hope ACC has something really fascinating (and cute) added on the CloudTifa side. (Not that the original AC wasn't enough. Really.)

spirit_chaser

Pro Adventurer

That makes the promise between Zack and Aerith and the ribbon all sorts of kinky.

Zack was created to be a Don Juan of FFVII world, didn't you know?

Honestly, it seems like with AC, then CC+CC Ultimania, they were trying to give a certain group a slap in the face as to who is supposed to be with who. I really hope ACC has something really fascinating (and cute) added on the CloudTifa side. (Not that the original AC wasn't enough. Really.)

I hope for a kiss scene I confessed it at last

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura

Oh, so rain-kissing isn't good enough for you lot? Hmmm? That it?

That's why there's that pink magical floating ribbon lens flare in the credits of AC. It's hinting at some kinky spectral loving for Cloud and his spirit-lover.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal

I wonder how much rage will be vomited if new scenes with Cloud and Tifa are added to ACC but no new scenes for Cloud and Aerith?

What will that mean? Hmm?

And if anyone is a member of FF wiki or whatever, please...for God's sake, don't let them keep calling the Crystal for FFVII the "Holy Materia." Because it's not.

Isabella

Your Mom

I'm sure they'll find some way to justify it if that's the case. They always do. "SE just gave us more examples of Tifa being a nag to poor suffering Cloud! It's more evidence they aren't compatible!"

But on a serious note, I don't want to see a lot more of Aerith, not for any silly LTD reasons but because I think the more you drag out the dead, the more their death is cheapened. I suppose a flashback would be OK, but no more mystical sightings, please.

Top Bottom