Faith v. 3.0 (Cloti Club)

A

Great Old One
Re: Faith v. 3.0

[quote author=Lapis Lazuli link=topic=131.msg8829#msg8829 date=1232099324]
Yep, it's that one. :monster:
[/quote]
:monster: Cookie monster is being well used.
Her lips do look darker - but she does look happy. It's pretty.

A

Great Old One

Or maybe he his lips are permanently that color after getting too much of the good stuff from Tifa. :monster:

Or maybe we should question Cloud's sexuality again. After the cross-dressing and Mukki incidents. :monster:

[quote author=butterflybookmark link=topic=131.msg8830#msg8830 date=1232099396]
:monster: Cookie monster is being well used.[/quote]

:monster:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal

Cloud is a crossdresser.

And that's okay! Look at Eddie Izard! He's a badass, crossdresser if I've ever seen one!

Honestly, its one of the things that make Cloud endearing. Cloud is just so fucked up.

I just wonder what Tifa thinks of such things...?

[quote author=Makoeyes987 link=topic=131.msg8838#msg8838 date=1232102880]
Cloud is a crossdresser.

And that's okay! Look at Eddie Izard! He's a badass, crossdresser if I've ever seen one!

Honestly, its one of the things that make Cloud endearing.[/quote]
Agreed.
Cloud is just so fucked up.
I think that's actually why I like him. :duhard:
I just wonder what Tifa thinks of such things...?
I think she adores him; she's a softie at heart. Proof:

08. Mako Reactor No.5 - When Barret asks if Cloud's all right:
"(Be strong!)" (Barret +2)
"(I don't know if I can hold on!)" (Tifa +1) (Barret -3)

:monster:
[quote author=butterflybookmark link=topic=131.msg8836#msg8836 date=1232102571]
:monster: :monster:
[/quote]
:monster::monster::monster:

spirit_chaser

Pro Adventurer

[quote author=CelesChere link=topic=131.msg8803#msg8803 date=1232089714]
Cookie Monster is Cloti

Is Elmo a Clerith? :O He just seems like the type. :monster:
[/quote]

Elmo is Clerith's lovechild :monster:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu

[quote author=butterflybookmark link=topic=131.msg8836#msg8836 date=1232102571]
I wouldn't be surprised if announced he was a bisexual. :monster:
Or either that, he just really likes to do girly stuff.[/quote]

In a word, transvestism.

[quote author=spirit_chaser link=topic=131.msg8857#msg8857 date=1232111399]
Elmo is Clerith's lovechild :monster:
[/quote]

I thought Elmo was Red and Aerith's love child. But from admittedly what little I know of Elmo, I think he'd 'get' C/T as a couple, given that he lives in an apartment building in New York.
Now, if he lived over on Ave Q, he'd DEFINITELY get them, as they'd be the most 'normal' couple over there.
And heaven help you all if Trekkie Monster ever starts to teach that child.
Of course, AvQ has a number of couples the Pinkers say would never ever work, and yet are presented as happy together, despite their issues.

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu

[quote author=Aerina link=topic=131.msg8873#msg8873 date=1232123170]
Ah I see, no wonder I was getting ignored in that debate, silly me ::) Ah, but what about Maiden then? That there is some evidence against C/A, yet people seem to love bringing that up in debates, even though it goes against their own rule :P[/quote]

Because if you tilt your head at a 30 degree angle, squint your eyes, and REALLY BELIEVE, while ignoring the anti C/A parts, it becomes C/A! See! Simple!

Oh yeah, of course, I forgot that there is no such thing as being sane and supporting Cloti. We're all just rabids who are so blinded by Tifa's "assets and hawtness" that we can't see the obvious facts SE is giving us, and have nothing better to do than to spend all day twisting said facts for our own advantage... Alrighty, sign me up for cyberization then :monster:

If it was just based on Assets and Hotness, I'd be spending all my time in Rikku and Rosa listings.
In any case, would you like the traditional Cyberization or the much flashier but less effective Cybusization?

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis

Ah I see, no wonder I was getting ignored in that debate, silly me

[Name drop Clerith here] probably thought your post was too long, and had trouble responding to it because she just doesn't have the time to type more than half a page. :'(

Isabella

Your Mom

They seem to have plenty of time to write monstrous essays they don't have to respond to criticism of on their web sites. :monster:

I'm confident that deep down, the people you're debating know they've lost. You will never, ever hear them admit that, though. They've invested far too much of their time and heart to this to let it go. But if you've been around a while, you'll have noticed that the argument has shifted over the years from "clerith is totally canon!" to "cloti is NOT canon! There is no canon couple, it's all up to interpretation!" There's a concession implied in that shift.

A

Great Old One

:monster: :monster: :monster: :monster:

They seem to have plenty of time to write monstrous essays they don't have to respond to criticism of on their web sites. :monster:

Ugh, I'm surprised that the the person who's written all those essays hasn't received carpal tunnel syndrome yet. :monster:
Or probably has.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura

[quote author=Isabella link=topic=131.msg8887#msg8887 date=1232134614]They've invested far too much of their time and heart to this to let it go.
[/quote]
I think after 10 years, that's an awful lot of shiny gold coins in a Swiss bank account with "Emotional Investment".

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis

They've invested far too much of their time and heart to this to let it go.

When you put it that way, I almost feel a little bad. :(
Then I remember the Tifa bashing. :monster:

"cloti is NOT canon! There is no canon couple, it's all up to interpretation!"

Hahaha, that's a good point that I never actually noticed before. O.o

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu

Hitobito, your new sig is all sorts of awesome, but Cloud will need an Omnislash at least to make Bito is own seperate word.

Or should I say Hito Bito?

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura

I'm seeing it now.

DISSIDIA_FINAL_FANTASY_0125.jpg

For a bit of OS ver. 5. Letters all in flames.

DISSIDIA_FINAL_FANTASY_0130.jpg

Or for a more classic touch.

I'm seeing it, but I'm not making it now.

My name is "bito [I'd like to thank Jesus, and my agent, and my beautiful wife-- we did it, babe!! We did it!!] shura". I'm being more causal lately.

On topic. In the Early Material Files in the Ultimania Omega, Cloud and Tifa seem to be the only two characters who don't have their own little 'episode' in their early profiles. Even Yuffie gets one, but Cloud and Tifa just have a couple of lines of profile.

They make up. Tifa gets around for someone added at the last minute (seems like more than Aerith, who by the staff's admission didn't leave much of an impact at first).

There's also a more dramatic version of the CPR event from Junon after Cloud drowns in mako. Tifa gives him a kiss.

Of life :monster:

A

Great Old One

[quote author=hitoshura link=topic=131.msg9003#msg9003 date=1232156335]
I'm seeing it now.

DISSIDIA_FINAL_FANTASY_0125.jpg

For a bit of OS ver. 5. Letters all in flames.

DISSIDIA_FINAL_FANTASY_0130.jpg

Or for a more classic touch.

I'm seeing it, but I'm not making it now.

My name is "bito [I'd like to thank Jesus, and my agent, and my beautiful wife-- we did it, babe!! We did it!!] shura". I'm being more causal lately.

On topic. In the Early Material Files in the Ultimania Omega, Cloud and Tifa seem to be the only two characters who don't have their own little 'episode' in their early profiles. Even Yuffie gets one, but Cloud and Tifa just have a couple of lines of profile.

They make up. Tifa gets around for someone added at the last minute (seems like more than Aerith, who by the staff's admission didn't leave much of an impact at first).

There's also a more dramatic version of the CPR event from Junon after Cloud drowns in mako. Tifa gives him a kiss.

Of life :monster:
[/quote]
How'd you get those pictures? And wait, Tifa gives him a kiss in the 'dramatic version of the CPR event from Junon after Cloud drwons in mako?' :monster:

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura

If you save replay data of battles in Dissidia, you can more the camera around and take pictures.

That event was an early idea for Mideel. Cloud and Tifa have nearly drowned, but the party save them. Tifa wakes up, but Cloud's heart has stopped and Tifa tries to revive him.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi

I think the whole "canon couple is interpretive" is something that can maybe argued when looking at the original FF7 alone, disclusing the rest of the compilation. It's still not the strongest/most valid case, but there were still a number of people who supported that idea before AC existed.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura

I could have gone that way before AC, but with all the stuff they've added afterwards I can't anymore.

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu

Bah. They were at least as well supported as Cec/Ro or Loc/Cel were, even in the original game. The only question was were they a couple alive, or afteralive?

I'm still amazed the Pinkers try and claim Tifa was added at the last minute, since she existed before Aerith was absolutely slated for death. I mean, she's only featured in how many FMVs? She's the second longest serving member of the party (second only to Barret, with Cloud coming in third due to his long absence). Last minute my sexy ass.

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.

I guess the Love Triangle Debate is one of the things that makes the world go 'round - at least in the Final Fantasy VII fandom, and then, for some.

Personally, I wish the whole thing would go away. My feelings stand: Cloud x Tifa, in the beginning and then in the end. Could have Cloud preferred Aerith? I think it was all Zack and the fact that Aerith is a beautiful soul; perhaps if she didn't die, there could have been some contention for Cloud between her and Tifa.

Dissidia screenshots = love! :) Thanks for sharing; also the signature banner is awesome, too. Now that I know what's being said in it... ;D

Top Bottom