Faith v. 3.0 (Cloti Club)

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
also don't believe leora's lies Cosmic Love by Florence and the Machine is a Cloti song NOT CLERITH............

too late it was already in my fanmix posted commented on stamped with seals of approval!!!!!

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
COSMIC LOVE IS ONE OF MY FAVE CLOTI SONGS. It reminds me of the lifestream sequence so much.

What the Water Gave me is a pretty clerith song as well as Heavy in Your Arms. :3 BUT YOUR PLAYLIST WAS AWESOME ZEE AND IT HELPED ME WRITE UP THE CLERITH SCENES IN A FANFIC =D

The song is pretty, Rishi. HAVE SOME MORE CLOTI SONGS.

and

These songs make my eyes water. ;-;

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Wow you delusional cleriths think that song is yours cloti had promise under the stars first aerith is just a copy cat bitch

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
WTF is going on? Is someone honestly trying to say that a song can be BOTH Clerith AND Cloti? What kind of blasphemy is this?

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
SO uh... I was playing Sims and I caught Cloud and Tifa doing this downtown when I had another family selected... I would have recorded sooner but I kept thinking they were going to stop, this seriously went on for at least a minute... sucks that I only got the end... but I guess it's cute...

Z

Zealkin

Tifa gave Aerith's flowers to Cloud, It means she's telling him that he needs to be with Aerith! Tifa obviously doesn't want to be with Cloud! I mean geez Quex..

on a side note(sorry for repeats):
Cloud_and_Tifa___Flowers_by_Radiophonia.jpg

14576-644005-20090912221620.jpg

Fangu

Great Old One
NSFW time!
Sorry if these have been posted before. 95% chance of that I guess.

I like the first one.
372634%20-%20Final_Fantasy_VII%20Tifa_Lockheart%20cloud_strife.jpg

Also, I didn't get this one at first until I saw the comments - "he's petrified!" :lol:
42614%20-%20Final_Fantasy_VII%20Tifa_Lockheart%20cloud_strife%20inanimate.jpg

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Yeah I don't get why there always has to be dangling strings of drool. It's really a big turn off. :/

Also, I just saw the flower vid, Quex. That is cute. :monster:

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
Figurine is weird.... picture is hawt minus the drool. :awesome:

Yeah I don't get why there always has to be dangling strings of drool. It's really a big turn off. :/

Also, I just saw the flower vid, Quex. That is cute. :monster:

But gaiz, I don't get why there shouldn't be strings of wetness. :monster: I always found it to be a turn on, not sure why. Which means I highly approve of said picture. :desu:

But the figurine.

Why... :sadpanda:

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
Hnnng I really like the first one. Adding to cloti collection. :D

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
It's nice that they kept the style of the original there in the first one with Cloud's cock. What with it looking like it is made out of Lego.

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
The second one ;D Cloud's got some ass. xD

And the third one is by one of my fave cloti doujinshi artists! I used to own some of their stuff but I don't really know where it went. :T The art is very sensual and romantic. :)

penandpaper

Pro Adventurer
I love these two together. <3 They really have such an interesting dynamic.

Thank you to everyone for posting all this. I've really enjoyed reading the thread. Here are a few more pictures. I apologize for any repeats and sources are below the pictures.

There's also some cute Cloud/Tifa stuff here (http://mousa.chips.jp/). It's more Zack/Aerith admittedly, but there are a few really pretty Cloud/Tifa pictures too.

Top Bottom