• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Faith v. 3.0 (Cloti Club)

penandpaper

Pro Adventurer
5th pic from the top - where is the SOLDIER logo on Cloud's belt :D

Anyway lovely pictures :)

I totally missed the fact that the SOLDIER logo is missing. Obviously I'm terribly observant. :P Good spotting!

I'm glad that you like them!

In other news, Pixiv is a good site.

20425275.jpg

Source: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=20425275
7200576.jpg

Source: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=7200576
5519884.jpg

Source: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=5519884

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
This song. So much CloTi. I don't know. It makes me sad but it's cute and happy and guh. ;-;

penandpaper

Pro Adventurer
While searching Pixiv earlier, I found a few pretty pictures of these two, so I thought that I'd post them just in case anyone was interested. :)

I apologize if there are any repeats.

penandpaper

Pro Adventurer
Of that last batch of pictures, my favorite is probably the first one. They're quite the battle couple, aren't they? :)

Also, here's another picture that was just posted up on Pixiv recently. It's currently quite high on my favorites list. :)

Homura Akemi

Just a lurker now ;3
AKA
Black★Rock Shooter, Hatsune Miku, Rin, Rin Okumura, Zack Fair.
Randomly pops up out of no where to stuff I found.
I really like this one XD
1325865875837793.png

ct4w.jpg

123nq.png

28563463.jpg

and I randomly drew this now because I felt like it...
doodlecrap.png

sorry for any repeats
*disappears again*

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
clotfam4.png

clotibday.jpg

cloticuties.jpg

clotifam2.png

clotilolol.jpg

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
tumblr_m47b41hZd51qk1uz2o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m41vs542hD1qk1uz2o1_1280.jpg

clotipixiv.jpg

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
double post but here's a cloti song that makes me weep.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
d19dfe5e867261e6a7ef325eb930bd31.jpg

i haven't seen this before so i thought i should post it!

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Oh that is pretty.

However, if I were Tifa and I were marrying Cloud, I wouldn't let him wear that outfit to the wedding. :/

Master Bates

Do you enjoy your life?
AKA
Mr. Koiwai
However, if I were Tifa and I were marrying Cloud, I wouldn't let him wear that outfit to the wedding. :/

But he's not the groom. He's only there to pass Tifa to
Rufus.

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
Jukain is an Aerith fan who believes Tifa's a slut, despite agreeing that she doesn't behave like one, because it's not possible to have breasts like hers and not be a slut. Plain and simple.

Actually, Jukain is a Yuffie fan. I've encountered her several times on the GameFAQs boards. Ryu description of her is quite accurate.

Top Bottom