Faith v. 3.0 (Cloti Club)

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
The Ultimanias mention them too. But yes, it's amazing how many fanfic authors neglect basic skills or personality traits characters canonically have.

This.

I've read a few fics that make Tifa actually hit her friends when she's mad, which doesn't seem like her at allto me. I highly doubt Tifa would hit any of her allies (unless of course she has the confusion status), especially not Cloud, especially since this is her line in Dissidia 012 whenever you do a quick battle against her as Cloud:
"Guess we have to fight, don't we?"

Now I' going to try out this "smilie" feature:desucait::cloudball::renoball::monster::monstermatrix::trainermon::count::objection::mudkip::cthulhu::cloudfacepalm::rotate::retreat::cloudstairs::griffinsvomit::demands::jokerclap::dispear:

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
I'm not against the marriage either. :shifty: Not totally anyway. Cloud is allowed to move on from Zack. :wacky:

Rabid Harmonians are weird. That's all I can say.

The thing about preferences is that people seem to think their preference is the canon one. They refuse to see from the other side, simply because it is not what they want to see.

They choose not to see. There is no "this is how this is supposed to be". NO. They don't want to see it.

Besides, have you seen their preferred Cloud and Aerith? They're not even Cloud and Aerith at all! :rage:

I'm not talking about you sane Pink Siders. >_>

A lot of people don't even care about the LT. All it is for them is Tifa's kickass, Aerith's pretty, and Cloud's badass. That's all. Only us constant net lurkers know of this :quote:LT:quote:.

In fact, I wouldn't have known had my friends not exposed me to their Clerith views. :awesome:

AMAGAD. YOU GET OUT OF MY HEAD :catfight: Are you my evil twin?!?!
I also think Dan and Emma have good chemistry. Though I still much prefer Harry/Luna and Hermione/Draco. I love Ron single. :awesome:

:bigawesomonster:

Hermione is KICKASS. Yes. YES. UBER-YES. Ginny's got nothing on her!

What, Tifa's not pretty? In my opinion she's prettier than Aerith.

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
I'd pegged the Potter pairings from the first book, myself. Something about the way Ginny got introduced tripped a clue by sledgehammers circuit in my brain. The second book just served to cement it all.

Of course, while the harmonians are silly, it's the Lup/Siri folks who amused me the most. Especially the reaction to Lup's marrying Tonks they had.

But yes, in HP as in FF7, there are pairings that exist in the narrative, and pairings that don't. It's a matter of facts and creator statements which is which.
Generally, one can tell by the quality and the quantity of the evidence for each pairing which is canon and which is not.

My first exposure to FFVII was through KH2, and during the scene where Tifa was introduced I correctly guessed that she and Cloud were an official couple. It wasn't until years later when I decided to look up FFVII that I found out Aerith was a potential love interest for Cloud in the original game. And then I read the FF wikis articles on Cloud and Tifa, which mentioned Cloud's crush on Tifa but not Tifa's strong feelings for Cloud, causing me to think that Tifa didn't love Cloud back. Then I played FFVII, and it became obvious that she had feelings for Cloud, and likewise Cloud had feelings for Tifa, and all I could think was that someone needs to update Tifa's article to include mention of her feelings for Cloud. Crisis Core makes it even more obvious, with that whole mail you get from Tifa that mentions how she wants her blond knight in shining armor to be there to protect her, an obvious reference to Cloud. Even most Cleriths won't deny that Tifa is in love with Cloud. Seriously FF Wiki? More information than Cid could research, my ass. Also, in the Tifa article, regarding the Highwind scene, it says "it is ambiguous which version is canon". Ambiguous? As if! :fmod::whatever::serious?::manlycloud::tifaball:zackball::rudeball::ultros::rorschach::wtfmonster::rudefacepalm::stachepalm::fuckem::obiwan::prairiedog::failsafe::yopy::rangerhate::pokemon::dacon::otterkat::starkgtfo::zoidbergdance::lovegoods::gtfo::backhand::hypnotoad::cloti::ondore::tiggereeyore::pooh:

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
I wonder if some of her fans will ever realize what they have done to not only her, but Cloud, Tifa, and Zack as well.

Indeed, this how those characters tend to be portrayed in clerith fanfiction:
Aerith: A the goddess and physical embodiment of incorruptible pure pureness, who is perfect, with literally no flaws, and has all the powers of jesus, and more.
Cloud: Completely in love with Aerith, and not obsessed with Tifa at all, even though in the original game Cloud's obsession with Tifa is a pretty important part of his character.
Tifa: She's either too clingy, or not clingy enough. In the former case, she's an extremely jealous bitch, in the latter case, she shows no signs of being bothered by Cloud and Aerith's relationship, even though realistically, she'd at least be a little jealous. The again, realistically, Cloud and Aerith wouldn't be in a relationship at all.
Zack:Zack? Who's that?
:wallbanger:

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
I remember seeing a pick of Cloud and Tifa during an...intimate moment. You see his back and her ring. Very sweet and gentle like.

Which I figure is probably very accurate. Although I think after 10-15 years it will start to look more like this.

The safe word is banana.
safeword.jpg

Also the audio on this is way off but it's the only clip of the scene I could find.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1X5D2dEeBPw

:lol:

I have to disagree, I don't think either of them would want to physically hurt the other. Just look at their fight quotes from Dissidia 012 when you fight one of them with the other:
Cloud: To see the day, when we must fight.
Tifa: Guess we have to fight, don't we?

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
How is Tifa a replacement when Cloud had a crush on her since a teen and only knew Aerith for a couple of weeks (and while he was buried under his fucked up personalities, might I add.)? I can see him getting a crush on Aerith too, but once he realized that once upon a time he liked Tifa, he probably went for her. Just saying.

Cloud's had a crush on Tifa since before he was a teen. Just saying.;)

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
I've found that a lot of Cleriths think Clotis believe Cloud should move on with Tifa because Aerith is dead. So they assume that even Clotis believe Cloud loved Aerith more than Tifa, which most Clotis don't believe. I personally can see where he could have felt attraction to Aerith and was developing feelings, but I never got the idea that what was developing in those 2-3 weeks was more powerful than what he felt for Tifa.

If you think Cloud loves Aerith more than Tifa, you aren't a Cloti. The logic of Cleriths is quite ridiculous.

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
I've actually never seen Doctor Who for more than 30 seconds, but I saw a video online where they got all british intimate ... the internet doesn't lie, does it? :monster: And who gives a fuck about interesting when we're talking about this?

piper1.jpg

Back on topic then... :D

Who gives a fuck about interesting when we're talking about this?

TifaAltOutfits.png

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
What? The Cloti-smex is canon. :hohum:

"Oh, Aerith.. Now I'm saved from that clingy-betch-hoe-Tifa."
*Zack shows up*
".......F*ck."

TIFA CAN rape CLOUD ALL NIGHT, HE ISH NOT BEING SAVED. BECAUSE ZACK AND AERITH ARE TTLY BEING ZERITH-FANS MOAR THAN ANYONE. :reptar:

You can't rape the willing

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
I never noticed that Tifa isn't wearing a ring when she picks up the phone or that Cloud smiles when she's about to fling him at Bahamut! I only noticed this tear when I edited the clips together. :monster:

He isn't crying as such, I just noticed that a tear has gathered in his tear duct. :awesome:

With pleasure.

With Tifa ~ Look at the big blob of water.
Cloudtear.bmp
Overlooking Midgar ~ The left (your right) eye perhaps looks like it could be a little bit watery because the tear duct is a tiny bit whiter than the right's? The difference in colour is actually probably due to more light reflectance, especially since when you compare it to the picture above this left eye looks completely dry/normal in comparison. Now moving on to a few frames later...
Cloudnotear2.bmp
Overlooking Midgar with cat eyes ~ This is after Cloud has collapsed to the ground and he looks up with cat eyes. If the tear in the first picture is from pain you'd expect there to be a tear here too. But no, there is none. Dry as anything. And unless a tear streamed down his face between the above picture and this one the slight whiteness really is simply due to greater light relectance and that's it.
Cloudcateyes.bmp

To summarise: A tear is in his eye when Tifa is in his arms, while a tear isn't present in either one of his eyes during his second 'fit'. Therefore this tear cannot be due to physical pain and is seen because Cloud is getting highly emotional over or having an allergic reaction to Tifa.

Wow, I feel obsessive or something.

-_-Well son of a submariner! Here I was thinking Zack's death was the only time in the compilation Cloud cries!:D

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Holy multiple posts, Batman! You do realize this forum has a multi-quote function, right? :P lol

You also replied to people who don't post here anymore. :monster:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Matthew, I'd prefer if you'd try and not quote/reply to posts made three years ago and/or multi-post as much and/or use every single smiley on the board, kthx :monster:

TotoroTori

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Silent-Dreamer025
Holy cow! That last page! Matt did you really have to spam like that?
This fanclub I think will always have a special place in my heart , it was the place I use to go all the time on the Advent Children forums it was fun, silly chats that kept on getting the fanclubed 'locked' because it sometimes went off topic, silly graphics and just a fun place and to see some guy who at the moment who I am not thinking of any nice names for spams like that. I dunno why you did it and I don't care why either. Don't do it again!

Top Bottom