Faith v. 3.0 (Cloti Club)

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Re: Faith v. 3.0

It shows Aerith being totally creepy, that's what. It's pretty good. lol

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal

*glares menacingly at the off topic posts here*

C'mon...you were doing so well...let's keep some semblance of Cloud and Tifa discussion here. Thank you.

A

Great Old One

r1ielv.jpg

nlqvm1.jpg

CloudandTifaFanart7.jpg

rky8lz.jpg

Your welcome :monster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster

Actually, that first pic isn't Cloud and Tifa, it's people from one of the earlier FF's I think (don't remember which one).

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu

[quote author=Lily Ella link=topic=131.msg10437#msg10437 date=1232611200]
FFV, Bartz/Butz & Faris.
[/quote]

Or Sarisa, as they inisted on calling her during that scene (it being her real name, and her being in the royal court and all). Not that it was particularly romantic, or that Butz had any real romantic interest in either girl. Of course, he was shown in Amano Art with both of them, and they were shown with each other...

[quote author=butterflybookmark link=topic=131.msg10461#msg10461 date=1232625243]
-shrugs- Kinda looks like the two. :P So why not? :monster:
[/quote]

It's C and T cosplaying. I have declared it, thus it is so.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis

Wow, that's Butz and Faris?! I had always thought that that was a C/T picture, eh heh.

I think it's because Faris looks so deathly girly in that picture, that it didn't register.

A

Great Old One

Lmao, me too ^_^ It still kind of looks like a Cloud and Tifa picture... :monster: So I'll just take it as a Cloti picture.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster

That's a good question. I don't think I've seen him here yet. Does he even know? D:

H

dead
AKA
Oryx, Debussy, Hatsumimi

A present for the club.
Not sure if you've seen it yet.

20080724_123394.jpg

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu

[quote author=Isabella link=topic=131.msg11118#msg11118 date=1232937722]
I see London, I see France ...
[/quote]

Cloud is wearing Tifa's underpants?

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis

[quote author=spirit chaser link=topic=131.msg11122#msg11122 date=1232939894]
It looks like Tifa stole Ashe's miniskirt... ;)
[/quote]

It's more like a loin cloth. ;D

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster

I have not seen that art before, but I like it. Would be better without the panty shot, imho. It seems rather out of place to me. :/

A lot of art is ruined by artists needing to add a panty shot, and not just of Tifa, either. I once came a beautiful Cloud/Aerith pic that was totally ruined by an unnecessary view of Aerith's undies.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura

[quote author=Tennyo link=topic=131.msg11144#msg11144 date=1232954175]
A lot of art is ruined by artists needing to add a panty shot, and not just of Tifa, either. I once came a beautiful Cloud/Aerith pic that was totally ruined by an unnecessary view of Aerith's undies.
[/quote]
With the tops of their faces out of view?

Because when you said 'panty shots ruining pictures', I thought of that one :monster:

H

dead
AKA
Oryx, Debussy, Hatsumimi

I don't think the panty shot ruined this picture, but realistically, her skirt isn't that short.

I was browising through a ???? (cloudxtifa) gallery this morning, and thought it looked good. Yes, a guy drew this one. :P What I thought was weird though was from all the stuff I heard about ???? fans, I had the impression that they'd (including the Japanese ones) would all be drooling, horny, boob-obsessed males.

A majority of the ???? sites I visited so far seem to be 70% female though. And really nice people.

Top Bottom