Faith v. 3.0 (Cloti Club)

haichinamie

Banned
Re: Faith v. 3.0

[quote author=H link=topic=131.msg11160#msg11160 date=1232961571]
I don't think the panty shot ruined this picture, but realistically, her skirt isn't that short.

I was browising through a ???? (cloudxtifa) gallery this morning, and thought it looked good. Yes, a guy drew this one. :P What I thought was weird though was from all the stuff I heard about ???? fans, I had the impression that they'd (including the Japanese ones) would all be drooling, horny, boob-obsessed males.

A majority of the ???? sites I visited so far seem to be 70% female though. And really nice people.
[/quote]

I've got to say that Japanese fans draw the best fanart, hands-down. :monster: At least it's a style I prefer. Like Silent White Snow and such. And the one with all of the best risque arts.

spirit_chaser

Pro Adventurer

Don't remember where I found this one... I'd love to know who is the artist.
Anyway, no ruining panty shots this time :monster:

vpw8sj.jpg

H

dead
AKA
Oryx, Debussy, Hatsumimi

[quote author=Fighter link=topic=131.msg11169#msg11169 date=1232971110]
Don't lie to us. We know Japanese fans don't exist.
[/quote]

You're right. There's no way that that's possible anyway. The 66,000 + sites I posted from Japanese google are probably all anti-cloti sites anyway. :monster:

spirit chaser: Quit reminding me about the "ruining panty shots". ><!

A

Great Old One

I recognize that picture. It was the picture that the Strifeheart forums put on... uh, either the Bleach forums or Naruto forums to promote their site

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster

[quote author=Fighter link=topic=131.msg11089#msg11089 date=1232920628]
Sans = Goodbye Charlie.
[/quote]

Oh yeah! I know that. Duh me. :monster:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis

[quote author=butterflybookmark link=topic=131.msg11419#msg11419 date=1233043472]
I recognize that picture. It was the picture that the Strifeheart forums put on... uh, either the Bleach forums or Naruto forums to promote their site
[/quote]

Speaking of that picture, it reminds me of these. ;>

703.jpg

t-birthday.jpg

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster

I think those are by the same artist. :monster:

I do like the colors they use, but sometimes they make the people in the picks look too skinny. :/

A

Great Old One

Pretty pictures. Cookie Monster accepts. :monster:
Damn... I have got to stop using the Cookie Monster.

Thanks for joining, by the way. :) [In reference to Tennyo.]

I need to find more fanart.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis

[quote author=Tennyo link=topic=131.msg11677#msg11677 date=1233091651]
I think those are by the same artist. :monster:

I do like the colors they use, but sometimes they make the people in the picks look too skinny. :/
[/quote]

Well, yeah, lol.
I think their Zerith pictures are the cutest. They also have one of Zack/Aerith and Cloud/Tifa all standing together, and it's quite adorable. I agree with the too skinny thing, but I adore the coloring and style.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi

I had the link to the artist's website but the link doesn't seem to wrok anymore? :monster:

http://mousa.chips.co.jp

I too prefer the Zack/Aeris pictures. The artist uses very pretty colour, even though I'm not too fond of the way they make the characters look.

Rinoa

Stargazer
AKA
Selene, Sheila

I'm amused by the huge amount of new Tifa footage in the ACC trailer.

I bet the complete lack of Aerith shall be excused with "omg its cause she's too special and this furtherz the proofs that she's da love intarest". As opposed to the truth, as in, "she's not exactly in this movie to begin with".

spirit_chaser

Pro Adventurer

I don't think there would be many (if any) additional scenes for Aerith, I just hope that SE'll show more of her face.

tifa_and_cloud_by_uchihadaisetsu666.jpg

http://uchihadaisetsu666.deviantart.com

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura

[quote author=Rinoa link=topic=131.msg12423#msg12423 date=1233285472]
I bet the complete lack of Aerith shall be excused with "omg its cause she's too special and this furtherz the proofs that she's da love intarest".
[/quote]
I remember when Tifa did that in Kingdom Hearts. Square kept her a secret because she wasn't important enough to show in publicity materials, not like Aerith.

I can only assume that the same standards don't apply when it's Aerith in AC.

spirit_chaser

Pro Adventurer

What are you talking about, guys?
Aerith is the main heroine of FFVII and AC apparently too, and she is just too important to show her in some boring trailer filled with pointless fight scenes.

CxA forums are still the invariable source of lolz.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal

Please link me to where they say that, please. I need a good chuckle with this cold I got :monster:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets

Lolz, I like how they are the kind of people who believe that Reno and Rude blew themselves up. Granted, it was cut kinda confusingly but I thought it was still obvious >_>

Also, mention of some trailer and getting hopes up for a remake? What...are they on about. >_>

Isabella

Your Mom

You never quite know with these people. Remember, they're the same ones who believe the pink ribbon Aeris wears in FF7 is NOT the ribbon Zack gave her. She changed to another pink ribbon, duh. Any true fan would be able to see that, clearly. :duhard:

I'm always amazed at the logistical somersaults they do to keep from having to give up The Dream.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura

'Spooky pink ribbon floating in mid-air in AC's credits' :monster:

I was wondering where all that 'Aerith is the star of the new OVA' thing came from, but it turns out it was that fake 'Sakaguchi to returns' scan :monster:

Maybe the trailer thing was a misunderstanding from the end of the ACC trailer, which said that ACC would include (its own) trailers along with this OVA and other things. Or more fake scan speculation :monster:

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.

Re: Tifa in the new ACC trailer - Cool beans! I'm glad she's fighting more; though I don't think they had to explain a different reason why she was knocked out on the ground. The first time was pretty clear in my opinion; though, perhaps they wished to have her more active with the group so that changed the scenario a bit? :)

Re: Aerith and lack thereof in the new ACC trailer (plus any Clerith answers for this) - I wish they'd give it up; at the same time, I also wish that some Clotis would stop provoking them. Of course, I am speaking hippocritically here, as I have and still have a tendency to provoke when I feel eager enough about a subject. ::) Of course, I'll probably go take a look at the given link...

I got really excited with the new trailer when Rude pulled out the bazooka! ;D ;D ;D I was like, "Yes!" Why anyone needs to know this...? *shrugs* :D

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets

[quote author=Isabella link=topic=131.msg12619#msg12619 date=1233353051]
You never quite know with these people. Remember, they're the same ones who believe the pink ribbon Aeris wears in FF7 is NOT the ribbon Zack gave her. She changed to another pink ribbon, duh. Any true fan would be able to see that, clearly. :duhard:

[/quote]

I heard her new ribbon is made out of magical lens flare effects.

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.

Re: Aerith's Ribbon - Gods! People! It was from Zack! Who are these people who keep ignoring blatant facts in interviews, games, movies, etc....? *sigh* ::)

[quote author=spirit chaser link=topic=131.msg12608#msg12608 date=1233351925]
http://z8.invisionfree.com/Cloud_x_Aerith/index.php?showtopic=7552&st=210[/quote]

No! It's the return of the pink! :o :-X

But I read the first two messages - I'll probably read others too 'cause I'm in need of distraction.

Anyone hear more on this OVA trailer that's supposed to be out today? I wanna see! I wanna know! ... It can't be Last Order, 'cause Aerith was never in that.

Top Bottom