Faith v. 3.0 (Cloti Club)

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Re: Faith v. 3.0

That kitten is looking at the sky, making that a Cloud/Aerith banner.

Don't you have any nice pictures of kittens mired in darkness?

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster

[quote author=haichinamie link=topic=131.msg18500#msg18500 date=1234748859]Wow. That's actually a good banner.
[/quote]

Aw, thank you! ^_^

[quote author=CelesChere link=topic=131.msg18613#msg18613 date=1234783037]
Haha, I was rofling so much at the white kitten. It is a must-have though~
[/quote]

That it is. White Kitten must be included in all Faith propaganda. :monster:

[quote author=hitoshura link=topic=131.msg18696#msg18696 date=1234808467]
That kitten is looking at the sky, making that a Cloud/Aerith banner.

Don't you have any nice pictures of kittens mired in darkness?
[/quote]

You mean like this:

whitekitten-1.jpg
:duhard:

A

Great Old One

[quote author=Tennyo link=topic=131.msg17508#msg17508 date=1234515206]
Oo Cloti bannarz ftw!

Something to pull me out of my non creative funk. lol

I wouldn't call myself experienced, though. But I'll give it a try! :)

EDIT

faith001.png

y/n?
[/quote]
Uh, wow. That is good. Can you make a banner like that for the forum? Please? :monster:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu

Personally, I have a nitpick with the tagline (It implies we only put snark in Spam and that's wrong and a half. There's often less snark in our spam than our on topic discussion), but otherwise good.

BBM, what news have you on your forum issues?

A

Great Old One

[quote author=Ryushikaze link=topic=131.msg19076#msg19076 date=1234897842]
Personally, I have a nitpick with the tagline (It implies we only put snark in Spam and that's wrong and a half. There's often less snark in our spam than our on topic discussion), but otherwise good.

BBM, what news have you on your forum issues?
[/quote]
Um, well, my account was definitely hacked, so I'll have to wait for them to get the dumbass idiot. And they finally retrieved the old threads that the dumb hacker deleted, so everything should be fine soon. :>

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster

[quote author=Leanan Sidhe link=topic=131.msg18722#msg18722 date=1234813958]
That is one angsty little kitten. =D
[/quote]

inorite? :monster:

[quote author=Ryushikaze link=topic=131.msg19076#msg19076 date=1234897842]
[/quote]

I see. Yes, yes, you do have a good point. Got any ideas for a better one? :)

[quote author=butterflybookmark link=topic=131.msg19088#msg19088 date=1234898973]
Um, well, my account was definitely hacked, so I'll have to wait for them to get the dumbass idiot. And they finally retrieved the old threads that the dumb hacker deleted, so everything should be fine soon. :>
[/]
[/quote]

That sucks. Who would want to do such a thing? :(

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu

I can think of a few immature idiots. The obvioustroll comes to mind. Did you remember her IP address? I have a feeling it will match that of a certain irascible pinker we know.

A

Great Old One

Ah, that crazypsychoticscary pinker? She sounded too stupid to do such a thing :/

A

Great Old One

She did mention she was going to bring more of her little Clerith rabid friends with her (unless she hallucinates), so I don't know :/ But Invisionfree did say I was hacked, and that's why my threads were deleted. They've managed to recover most of them, thankfully. And now I have to create the site from scratch.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster

That really sucks. You're poor little forum has so much drama. Why are these clerith peeps picking on you or all people? Your forum was very welcoming of their ilk as well imho. :/

Let me know if you still want a banner, though.

A

Great Old One

[quote author=Tennyo link=topic=131.msg19293#msg19293 date=1234922887]
That really sucks. You're poor little forum has so much drama. Why are these clerith peeps picking on you or all people? Your forum was very welcoming of their ilk as well imho. :/

Let me know if you still want a banner, though.
[/quote]
Actually, I really need a banner right now as well :/ Do you mind if you make one for the forum? ^_^ Definitely giving credit and all, by the way.
And my forum doesn't even have that many members yet too :/

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster

What dimensions do you want it to be?

And yeah, I just don't get it. Did you do anything to piss these people off?

A

Great Old One

[quote author=Tennyo link=topic=131.msg19308#msg19308 date=1234926033]
What dimensions do you want it to be?

And yeah, I just don't get it. Did you do anything to piss these people off?
[/quote]
Dimensions? Sorry, what do you mean by that? :/ And anything's okay, really ^_^
And huh? I didn't piss anyone off! This one rabid Clerith jumps randomly into my forum and starts cursing like crazy and talking crap about Cloti all over my forum (over... two hundred posts), and then spams the chatbox. The members however, found it kinda funny (which I would have laughed at too) after she made some reallyreallyreally strange insults like... "Inject yourself with mayo!" or, "You guys are muffins!" Yeah, so the members started choosing which flavored muffins they were and all and I think that pissed her off. When I kicked her out though, she wrote in the Chatbox that she would bring some 'friends,' over. :/

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu

X pixels by Y pixels is what she means by dimensions.

As for new tags... Snark, Spam? Yeah, we got that.

Isabella

Your Mom

That icon didn't take you long, Tennyo. :D

I have a good idea who the problem child is, and the kid needs therapy. What did BBM do wrong? She's a cloti.

A

Great Old One

[quote author=Isabella link=topic=131.msg19316#msg19316 date=1234929424]
That icon didn't take you long, Tennyo. :D

I have a good idea who the problem child is, and the kid needs therapy. What did BBM do wrong? She's a cloti.
[/quote]
Huh? You do!? Whoooo!?

And I didn't do anything wrong. :/

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster

[quote author=butterflybookmark link=topic=131.msg19312#msg19312 date=1234927634]
Dimensions? Sorry, what do you mean by that? :/ And anything's okay, really ^_^[/quote]

How many pixels wide and tall do you want it to be? How wide is your forum? Can't make a banner that is too wide or too short now. lol

And huh? I didn't piss anyone off! This one rabid Clerith jumps randomly into my forum and starts cursing like crazy and talking crap about Cloti all over my forum (over... two hundred posts), and then spams the chatbox. The members however, found it kinda funny (which I would have laughed at too) after she made some reallyreallyreally strange insults like... "Inject yourself with mayo!" or, "You guys are muffins!" Yeah, so the members started choosing which flavored muffins they were and all and I think that pissed her off. When I kicked her out though, she wrote in the Chatbox that she would bring some 'friends,' over. :/

Is this the chick that I said was an unsuccessful troll? Wow, she sounds really desperate. What sad, strange little girl she is.

Muffin thing sounds hilarious, though. XD I'd be a banana muffin with chocolate chips, please. :duhard:

[quote author=Ryushikaze link=topic=131.msg19315#msg19315 date=1234929294]Snark, Spam? Yeah, we got that.
[/quote]

You mean for this exact line to the the tagline in the banner?

[quote author=Isabella link=topic=131.msg19316#msg19316 date=1234929424]That icon didn't take you long, Tennyo. :D [/quote]

But of course. It was too cute to pass up! I just wish there were a better quality pic to work from. :/

Oh do tell. I do ever so love gossip. :monster:

[quote author=butterflybookmark link=topic=131.msg19320#msg19320 date=1234929674]And I didn't do anything wrong. :/
[/quote]

To some of these people just the very idea that you made a Cloti forum is enough of a wrong thing for them to be against you. Rather sad but thems the facts.

Makes me wish people like that could be drafted into the army or something. There's some real drama for you. >:( Would maybe give them some perspective.

A

Great Old One

How many pixels wide and tall do you want it to be? How wide is your forum? Can't make a banner that is too wide or too short now. lol

Oh.... uuuuh... sorry, I have no idea ^_^; Just something like this size I guess?
http://z13.invisionfree.com/cloti/index.php?
The banner there... but a little wider? And you can make it bigger too if you want. ^_^

Is this the chick that I said was an unsuccessful troll? Wow, she sounds really desperate. What sad, strange little girl she is.
Someone called you an unsucessfull troll?

Muffin thing sounds hilarious, though. XD I'd be a banana muffin with chocolate chips, please. :duhard:
Everyone was voting for chocolate. ;3

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis

I like cranberry muffins. T^T I'm weird~

Tennyo would make a great banner, I bet. 8D She should probably know the color of the Forum skin too, so that it matches that. I don't know if that's really necessary though. ^^;

It sucks that the CT Forum was already attacked. I mean I expected some time, but this soon? :/

Isabella

Your Mom

I have no evidence, just a hunch. Her behavior sounds very much like the type of thing a certain cleris fan pulls at YouTube. Ask crack, I'm sure she'd know who I'm referring to.

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu

[quote author=Tennyo link=topic=131.msg19321#msg19321 date=1234929679]

Muffin thing sounds hilarious, though. XD I'd be a banana muffin with chocolate chips, please. :duhard: [/quote]

I'd be a muffin in an oven. A talking one.

You mean for this exact line to the the tagline in the banner?

That or something like is, yes.

But of course. It was too cute to pass up! I just wish there were a better quality pic to work from. :/

There will be...1080p, even. But that won't be til 4/16

A

Great Old One

[quote author=Isabella link=topic=131.msg19328#msg19328 date=1234930161]
I have no evidence, just a hunch. Her behavior sounds very much like the type of thing a certain cleris fan pulls at YouTube. Ask crack, I'm sure she'd know who I'm referring to.
[/quote]
... Oh. I know who you're talking about ^_^;

It sucks that the CT Forum was already attacked. I mean I expected some time, but this soon? :/
I know <_< I only opened it in January.

I'd be a muffin in an oven. A talking one.
I'd go for chocolate :3

Top Bottom