Faith v. 3.0 (Cloti Club)

A

Great Old One
Re: Faith v. 3.0

Then either STFU or stop creating drama in every post you make. Capice?

And read again and see that Ryu did not call you a cricket.

And does anyone know who drew this:

cta.jpg

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu

Um... I didn't call you a cricket. I said discussing sexuality isn't cricket.
And you've been muted anyways.

BBM, No clue who drew it.

A

Great Old One

Oh, thanks anyways. I wanted to post that as the new picture of the day because it's awesome. :monster:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis

That Happy Birthday Tifa one is one of my favorites... it was my desktop for awhile! <3

No denying Cloti is hot, but draw a line, seriously.

A

Great Old One

Wait, so you saw all of them already? The ones I showed you?
Darn it. :monster:

And the line was already crossed long ago.

Lily Ella

Pro Adventurer

@ fanart: if anyone here is a member of the old Faith, then they'd already seen all of those arts. The orig. members of Faith had collected tonzzz of fanart.

Of course, there's nothing wrong with posting them again, since other new members might not have seen them yet.

@ that certain art: like with most of the others, it's a japanese fanartist. I don't remember the url of the website, but can probably find later.

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.

[quote author=haichinamie link=topic=131.msg25249#msg25249 date=1235948650]Besides, Arianna doesn't seem to mind. RIGHT ARIANNA??![/quote]

Actually, I did - in a way.

The question was not appropriate.

Perhaps if we were all adults, over 18 - I wouldn't have minded much. But we have some youngsters here.

The more I think about it, the more embarrassed I get about it - and then I feel angry. Please don't get personal like that with anyone again.

A

Great Old One

[quote author=Arianna link=topic=131.msg25598#msg25598 date=1235998904]
[quote author=haichinamie link=topic=131.msg25249#msg25249 date=1235948650]Besides, Arianna doesn't seem to mind. RIGHT ARIANNA??![/quote]

Actually, I did - in a way. If we were all adults, I probably wouldn't have minded much, but there are some underaged people here. I appreciate this topic closed (the sexuality bit.) It's not appropriate, I don't think.
[/quote]
I agree with everything you just said above. ^ FGJ, Arianna.

And hey, how long have you been a fan of Cloti?

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.

[quote author=butterflybookmark link=topic=131.msg25600#msg25600 date=1235999094]
[quote author=Arianna link=topic=131.msg25598#msg25598 date=1235998904]

Actually, I did - in a way. If we were all adults, I probably wouldn't have minded much, but there are some underaged people here. I appreciate this topic closed (the sexuality bit.) It's not appropriate, I don't think.
[/quote]
I agree with everything you just said above. ^ FGJ, Arianna.

And hey, how long have you been a fan of Cloti?
[/quote]

I changed my post actually, but tried to keep it similar. I just feel I wasn't really answering Haichi as well as I could. Truly, I feel embarrassed when I think of it...

Thank you for the comment though.

I've been interested in Cloti since the beginning! :) But, honestly, I've never even knew about Final Fantasy VII in any great detail until 2005 or 2006. A friend introduced me when I was trying to find information on something else...

From what I read and saw on the internet (before I bought a console and the game, then actually played FFVII), everything spoke 'Cloti' to me. I do agree, and I think most who know me here or on the ACF Faith, that Aerith was a contender for Cloud's affections in the game - but then 1) she died and 2) she wasn't the key to Cloud's heart.

So, three or four years. :)

A

Great Old One

Oh wow, so we've been a fan of them about the same time. :elmo: Hurrah for Cloud/Tifa and all that.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura

I've never been a fan of them.

I'm just here because I want someone to listen to me and my lies :monster:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets

[quote author=hitoshura link=topic=131.msg25797#msg25797 date=1236026841]

[/quote]

Like your unreliable Cloti-corrupted translations?

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu

[quote author=hitoshura link=topic=131.msg25797#msg25797 date=1236026841]

[/quote]

Your evil, backed by unreliable dictionaries and kanji database unreliable lies! Only a true Japanese person can know what Japanese means! Unless they agree with C/T, in which case they are also delusional liars.

OHMAYGAD. Faith.

My dark lonely days are over.

Of cours i owe it all to butterflybookmark and that lovely forum she's admining. *huggles*

GAH. I cannot express how happy i am to find Faith again, I thought I lost it forever. O-o. It was the thread I grew up in. I was in Japan when all the ACF explosions started popping out like bunnies, and since I can't access internet frequently. I went crazy. You can not imagine how...insane it was. O___________O. I swear I couldn't sleep. Then when i came home I searched for days. 13 days to be exact. I miss TEH CLOTINESS. And the sarcasm and the koi theories and i swear i want links to the Clerii book of wisdom. I also miss random fashion discussions and of course the random crack.

I changed my username. No one will figure out who I was...not that i've been an important part of faith. XD

...ermm...

so...

can i join?

A

Great Old One

Of cours i owe it all to butterflybookmark and that lovely forum she's admining. *huggles*
Ahaha, why thank you; it's always nice to meet new Cloti fans ^_^

GAH. I cannot express how happy i am to find Faith again, I thought I lost it forever. O-o. It was the thread I grew up in. I was in Japan when all the ACF explosions started popping out like bunnies, and since I can't access internet frequently. I went crazy. You can not imagine how...insane it was. O___________O. I swear I couldn't sleep. Then when i came home I searched for days. 13 days to be exact. I miss TEH CLOTINESS. And the sarcasm and the koi theories and i swear i want links to the Clerii book of wisdom. I also miss random fashion discussions and of course the random crack.
This forum seems to be Cloud/Tifa dominated, so I don't think there are many Cleriths here. And this forum and my forum is full of random crack and Cloti discussions ;)

I changed my username. No one will figure out who I was. XD
... Who were you?

... Who were you?

Am i allowed not to tell?..I think no one would even remember. i recall, registering very early on and occasionally popping out..and then, most of the time lurking. XD

A

Great Old One

[quote author=namakemono link=topic=131.msg26925#msg26925 date=1236171760]
... Who were you?

Am i allowed not to tell?..I think no one would even remember. i recall, registering very early on and occasionally popping out..and then, most of the time lurking. XD
[/quote]
Of course ^_^ Don't tell me if you don't want to, just as long as your name isn't Tana we're fine~

[quote author=butterflybookmark link=topic=131.msg26930#msg26930 date=1236171927]
... Who were you?

[/quote]
Of course ^_^ Don't tell me if you don't want to, just as long as your name isn't Tana we're fine~
[/quote]

My dear friend, I swear on my Cloti fandom. My name isn't Tana. ;D

A

Great Old One

[quote author=namakemono link=topic=131.msg26933#msg26933 date=1236172062]
[quote author=butterflybookmark link=topic=131.msg26930#msg26930 date=1236171927]
... Who were you?

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Then I'm sure we'll come on great terms. :elmo:

CLOTI FTW! :3

[quote author=butterflybookmark link=topic=131.msg26935#msg26935 date=1236172173]
[quote author=namakemono link=topic=131.msg26933#msg26933 date=1236172062]
... Who were you?

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Then I'm sure we'll come on great terms. :elmo:

CLOTI FTW! :3
[/quote]

Aren't we in great terms already? =D

FTW *wo0t*

Top Bottom