Faith v. 3.0 (Cloti Club)

A

Great Old One
Re: Faith v. 3.0

[quote author=hitoshura link=topic=131.msg20949#msg20949 date=1235222909]
I have that.

The interviews are kind of interesting (that is where the 'let's kill Aerith and bring in Tifa' quote came from :monster: ), but I don't know about the diary things. But they're pretty short anyway. So maybe, if I/someone else cba :monster:
[/quote]
Oh, so there are diary things?

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster

[quote author=Isabella link=topic=131.msg20601#msg20601 date=1235205954]It's more likely that they laugh their asses off.[/quote]

lol I would. I sometimes wonder if that is why they are so dodging when it comes to the issue of whether or not Cloud and Tifa are together. Or at least why Nomura is. They want to watch the fight continue! :monster:

I know what you mean. Which is why I present this ad that is totally OT but really must be seen, by everyone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ev-opyE2AeU#noexternalembed

And now Mako's gonna come in and kick my ass for being OT. :monster:

Oh yous a gonna get the b7!!!!! :duhard:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster

Oh, at first I thought you guys were talking about my sig, but you mean the Cloti forum banner. lol

Thanks! ^_^

Edley

Pray for Sound
AKA
Issac Dian, Dudley, Chev Chelios

[quote author=Tennyo link=topic=131.msg21299#msg21299 date=1235260076]
Oh, at first I thought you guys were talking about my sig, but you mean the Cloti forum banner. lol

Thanks! ^_^
[/quote]

The sig is a winner too! It's completely inappropriate of me to ask, but I couldn't love a human baby more than a Denzel sig.

... it's going to be awkward if no one gets that reference btw.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster

I'm assuming that means you want me to make you a Denzel sig? XD

Otherwise I actually don't get the reference. :/

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED

I just want to interrupt this program to bring you the truth:
http://thelifestream.net/wp-content/uploads/20090221122757.jpg

Look at the way the Cloud and Sephiroth drinks are positioned.
Sephiroth is placed behind Cloud while Cloud is trying to turn back and look at his koibito while they're having buttsex. Sephiroth is clearly topping.

Pah! And you thought Cleris was the one true love because their cans faced each other.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu

Not only that, but take a look down below the cans, Cecil and Terra are the only ones visible.

ZOMFG, Terra is Rosa! Cecil is two timing? Open relationship for the win?

Also, Judge Helmet. WANT.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster

The judge helmet is pretty cool. Gabranth doesn't need it. LET US SEE YOU!!!! (I must confess the Ronsenberg twins both very attractive for pixels)

A

Great Old One

Couldn't resist to post more pictures <3:

jja1zp.jpg

kura-tifa17-4.jpg

halloween2007.jpg

Happy_Valentine_by_CameDorea.jpg

ct128.jpeg

Enjoy. :monster:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis

[quote author=OneWingedDemon link=topic=131.msg21806#msg21806 date=1235376445]
Pah! And you thought Cleris was the one true love because their cans faced each other.
[/quote]

Terra, that hooker! >:(

Sarcasm Orgasm

Lv. 25 Adventurer

You all know I gotta join this club....again. Cloud and Tifa just belong together. As much as I love Aeris, Cloud needs to be with the one that has been there from the get go. The one that practically started the entire FFVII story from Cloud's POV. Cloud ain't right without Tifa there to support him.

Besides, ain't no one more meant to be loved by him than Tifa. To say she don't deserve him is the understatement of the century.

I may be off the FFVII kick, but I'll be Cloti for life. ;)

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster

It is a fun name. :monster: Good to see another member in Faith.

Fantastic intro post, too. Obviously have to agree with everything you say. Tifa is a huge support for Cloud and after everything she's been through she deserves what it is she wants most. :)

A

Great Old One

Do we have to be talking about what arouses you or not when we can be staying on topic and talking about Cloti? And what do you mean by that Arianna? I don't think haichinamie drew that, if that's what you're trying to say. It is a nice picture though.

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.

[quote author=haichinamie link=topic=131.msg24688#msg24688 date=1235865603]
Thanks! Does it arouse you, Arianna?
[/quote]

[quote author=butterflybookmark link=topic=131.msg24727#msg24727 date=1235868140]And what do you mean by that Arianna? I don't think haichinamie drew that, if that's what you're trying to say. It is a nice picture though.[/quote]

It is a very sexy picture, yes; but, I didn't mean anything like that in my response. I meant it's a very well drawn picture of Cloud. :) Gah! I didn't think such a simple comment would be construed such a way! :P

Top Bottom