Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
Re: Faith v. 3.0

[quote author=Isabella link=topic=131.msg24797#msg24797 date=1235877652]
When did Cloud take up bodybuilding?
[/quote]

Have you seen the new ACC trailer?! The one with the three SHM forming? If you watch closely, you'll see how well those three are built. It's shocking... Just weird. :P ;D ::) Anyhow, I wonder if that's how SE has all of the strong/built characters?

Isabella

Your Mom

But Cloud's a slim guy. Toned, but slim. The drawing above looks more like Zack's body.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster

[quote author=Isabella link=topic=131.msg24797#msg24797 date=1235877652]
When did Cloud take up bodybuilding?
[/quote]

I would like to see Cloud a little bit more on the beefcake macho side. lol

I have my reasons. :)

A

Great Old One

Cloud is slim - I can't imagine him looking like that either. I'd actually be a bit scared if he did.

Mind telling us? :monster:

Isabella

Your Mom

That's why I kinda liked Dissidia Cloud. He looked a little bigger and, ya know, more like a guy and stuff.

:monster:

A

Great Old One

[quote author=Isabella link=topic=131.msg24811#msg24811 date=1235879248]
That's why I kinda liked Dissidia Cloud. He looked a little bigger and, ya know, more like a guy and stuff.

:monster:
[/quote]
In the end he'll always look like a girl though. :monster:
And Dissidia Cloud is probably the best Cloud. Makoeye's signature of Cloud is hot. :monster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster

[quote author=butterflybookmark link=topic=131.msg24813#msg24813 date=1235879306]In the end he'll always look like a girl though. :monster: [/quote]

This is the reason behind my beefcake macho comment. Sometimes I almost wonder if Tifa doesn't look tougher than he does. :duhard:

A

Great Old One

[quote author=Tennyo link=topic=131.msg24818#msg24818 date=1235879728]
[quote author=butterflybookmark link=topic=131.msg24813#msg24813 date=1235879306]In the end he'll always look like a girl though. :monster: [/quote]

This is the reason behind my beefcake macho comment. Sometimes I almost wonder if Tifa doesn't look tougher than he does. :duhard:
[/quote]
... Tifa does look tougher than he does. :monster:

haichinamie

Banned

[quote author=butterflybookmark link=topic=131.msg24727#msg24727 date=1235868140]
Do we have to be talking about what arouses you or not when we can be staying on topic and talking about Cloti?[/quote]

Stfd child! This has everything to do with Cloti!

Masamune

Fiat Lux
AKA
Masa

[quote author=Tennyo link=topic=131.msg24809#msg24809 date=1235878975]I would like to see Cloud a little bit more on the beefcake macho side. lol

[/quote]

v3kajs.jpg

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster

*dies* Oh no you di-int! XD

That is so absolutely fantastic. I didn't mean quite that beefcake macho but I sill lol'd.

And the body looks...familiar to me...

A

Great Old One

[quote author=haichinamie link=topic=131.msg25008#msg25008 date=1235916386]
[quote author=butterflybookmark link=topic=131.msg24727#msg24727 date=1235868140]
Do we have to be talking about what arouses you or not when we can be staying on topic and talking about Cloti?[/quote]

Stfd child! This has everything to do with Cloti!
[/quote]
You asking people how whether or not the fucking picture arouses you is irrelevant. And unfortunately, EJ and Kunioci are the only ones who have permission to call me a child.

And that is a hilarious picture. I almost fell to the floor seeing that. :monster:

And the body looks...familiar to me...
... Hulk Hogan?

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster

Nah the body looks like it belongs to some character from an anime that Masa likes. I don't know what it's called but he's had sigs and avis of it.

A

Great Old One

Oh, I see. :monster:

Here are some more Cloud / Tifa pictures:

FF7-to-chiina.jpg

cta.jpg

cta4.gif

ctffw2.jpg

cthwparty.jpg

f1924fe7.jpg

picct6rl.jpg

ctmint.jpg

All these pictures are pictures I've never seen in my life. :monster:

haichinamie

Banned

"butterflybookmark" said:
You asking people how whether or not the fucking picture arouses you is irrelevant.

Not so, since it pertains to the hawtness that is the picture, which is of Cloud and Tifa... :-* Don't start acting like a psuedo-mod now. This is Faith. Naughty conversations are a regular. :monster:

And unfortunately, EJ and Kunioci are the only ones who have permission to call me a child.

Kid then.

A

Great Old One

Not so, since it pertains to the hawtness that is the picture, which is of Cloud and Tifa... :-* Don't start acting like a psuedo-mod now. This is Faith. Naughty conversations are a regular. :monster:
Because all Clotis are as horny as you?

Kid then.
Would you like an online thesaurus to see how similar kid and child are?

haichinamie

Banned

Naturally. Most of us don't repress our urges. We tell it like it is :-* This is common knowledge about the nature of Clotis rly.

When did I say that they weren't similar?

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu

Hach, please avoid sweeping generalizations. They reflect poorly on you. Also, making pervy jokes is one thing, heading into the subject of someone's sexuality, especially pressing, is not cricket.

A

Great Old One

I love you Ryu. <3

And anyways, going back on Cloti - nice pictures, right? :monster:

haichinamie

Banned

Ryu do not call me a cricket ok. I am not very appreciative of that.

Besides, Arianna doesn't seem to mind. RIGHT ARIANNA??!

Cloti sexuality FTW

Top Bottom