Faith v. 3.0 (Cloti Club)

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Re: Faith v. 3.0

w00t What's up, Anna? :monster: Good to have you back in the club!

Here are some celebratory fanartz:

CloudandTifa125.jpg

AntiCloTi46.gif

335609l8dvhi5rpr.gif

annacamille

the feels.
AKA
dewey dell / annacamille / anna

omg... how could you? My childish fangirling tendencies are slowly coming back!! :O

lol how have you been Tenny?!?!? :D I bet you're back from Germany by now (duuuh lol). How was it? Maybe you can even give me pointers on how to get a study-abroad grant or something :D

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster

lol grant? I used student loans to pay for that. And one day I'll have to start making payments on them. XD

And was I still in Germany the last time we talked? I thought you were still around after that as well...

annacamille

the feels.
AKA

^It's been so long that I don't remember anymore! lol

Student loans eh? That sounds like a good plan. Enjoy now, pay later xD

null.

Pro Adventurer

Sup anna?

[quote author=anna link=topic=131.msg3121#msg3121 date=1229824698]
Student loans eh? That sounds like a good plan. Enjoy now, pay out the nose until you drop dead. xD
[/quote]

fify :monster:

annacamille

the feels.
AKA

[quote author=null link=topic=131.msg3123#msg3123 date=1229824971]
Sup anna?

[quote author=anna link=topic=131.msg3121#msg3121 date=1229824698]
Student loans eh? That sounds like a good plan. Enjoy now, pay out the nose until you drop dead. xD
[/quote]

fify :monster:
[/quote]
Oh that's right... -_- Unless I get one of those teaching-things. Right now I actually teach English to Korean students online... maybe I can get a grant to go to Korea and actually teach there. *Here's to hoping*

AND HI NULL OMG! Como has estado? Se me olvidaré el español muy pronto y lo voy a usar ahora para ud. xD

lol thanks for your grim input also, Isabella xD.

null.

Pro Adventurer

Estoy todo chingao chica, no puedo recordar nada! ;) Ahora podemos a practicar en sus mensajes.

annacamille

the feels.
AKA

[quote author=null link=topic=131.msg3142#msg3142 date=1229831674]
Estoy todo chingao chica, no puedo recordar nada! ;) Ahora podemos a practicar en sus mensajes.
[/quote]
CHINGAO? Es una palabra china? lol... *voy a adivinar* has tomado demasiado alcohol o algo así? hahaha no sé.

Gracias por practicar conmigo!

Seriously tho... what is chingao??

null.

Pro Adventurer

Uh-oh.
image.gif
¿Anna, cuántos años tienes? No quiero enseñarte palabras malas (como chingao o maldita) si eres más joven de dieciocho.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu

I, on the other hand, have no problem telling you what that sort of thing means.

::Recalls when he told his friend, on three seperate occasions what Bukkake meant. Made sure every time that she was absolutely sure she wanted to know. It was hilarious all three times::

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal

haichinamie, I've been nice, but I'm seriously warning you one more time to cut the spam out and post as if you have a slight grasp of the english language. Now please, behave.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster

Looks like Spanish to me. :P

Also thank you all for making me feel really confident about my student loans...

Lily Ella

Pro Adventurer

Looks like Spanish to me too. I don't speak Spanish, but I think that at one point, null asked anna how old she is.

@ student loans: they're not that bad. I freaked out about them too, but... I have ten years to pay them off, and my monthly payment really isn't all that much. I still have enough to eat, and enough to still be able to buy random crap that I don't need.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster

Oh, well, that's good to hear. I wish it didn't take so long to pay them back, though.

I wish I would have waited until I was twenty four to go to college. Then I could have had some grant money to help pay for my costs. :/

Lily Ella

Pro Adventurer

Ten years is just their plan. However, I'm sure that I'll be able to pay if off quicker.

@grants/free money: once you're in school, you can apply for scholarships. Just try to get good grades, and then keep them up!

null.

Pro Adventurer

Or you could make use of the post 9/11 GI bill, which covers the tuition of the most expensive public university in your state, as well as your monthly cost of housing (where I live, that's $1500/month). There's always room for you in the profession of arms Tennyo. :)

"Let me see your war face!"

full-metal-jacket-sergeant-2.jpg

"AHHHHHHHHHH! That's a war face!!!"

annacamille

the feels.
AKA

I'M 18 NOOOOOOWWW!!!

Bring on the pr0n! it's legal!!!

+Regarding student loans and other college munny: I WAS gonna apply for the Fullbright Scholarship to pay for my study abroad stuff until they told me I needed to be a US Citizen x_x. I won't be that til at least 2012 :(

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura

Yo hablo un poco de espanol (pero este computadora no puede escriber n+~).

I didn't say I could speak it well, though :monster: and I cba to look up the right words.

I understand about half of your strange Spanish code.

Keep it up, this is most practice I've had for the last 5 days.

On topic. Poast moar naked fanart.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura

You've caught me. I am, in fact, that way inclined.

That's cute. But not naked enough.

Isabella

Your Mom

Guess Cloud doesn't own a coat.

You've caught me. I am, in fact, that way inclined.
That's impossible, 'cause all male rabid clotis are obsessed with Tifa's boobies. Otherwise they'd see the light. ;)

Top Bottom