Faith v. 3.0 (Cloti Club)

frosty

Pro Adventurer
AKA
The Snowman
Am I missing something as to what significance Doki Doki has? I see it in Clerith Twitter accounts and from what I understand it's basically the "lub dub lub dub" of the pulse lol.

Cloud's face to me is a pretty neutral expression
in all of them

AKA
Rye
Am I missing something as to what significance Doki Doki has? I see it in Clerith Twitter accounts and from what I understand it's basically the "lub dub lub dub" of the pulse lol.

Cloud's face to me is a pretty neutral expression
in all of them
Well, basically in regards to Tifa, she's so pretty that Cloud's heart goes pitter-patter even if he doesn't show it on his face, lol. Though, tbh, I'm not entirely keen on this whole "doki doki" thing since Clotis and Cleriths were having a war over it a while back when it was in association with Aerith.

(Also, please don't worry. I won't bring up any more ltd nonsense or Aerith here, lol.)

Shadowfox

You look like you need a monkey
I'm not sure about it being usually romantic, even in FF7R. When I played with the JP voices on, I could definitely hear Barret screaming, "Dokidoki!" during battles and I don't think it meant he was falling in love with the enemies he was shooting to bits :P

Top Bottom