Faith v. 3.0 (Cloti Club)

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Wonder how the pinkers feel about that.

"Even though we use deleted scenes as proof, we're going to change our minds because of this Cloti proofz.

Did I mention that I hate TLS the Cloti hangout, but still post their translations in my Forums and use them? EH LOW EL"

A

Great Old One
"Even though we use deleted scenes as proof, we're going to change our minds because of this Cloti proofz.

Did I mention that I hate TLS the Cloti hangout, but still post their translations in my Forums and use them? EH LOW EL"
Lol, are those actual quotes?

Let them watch.

A

Great Old One
Yes, they said TLS quotes are unreliable, and yet they still use them.
Lol, well yeah. They use the lifestream quotes all the time, even though when they have 'perfectly reliable Japanese speakers,' to translate for them. And you know, it doesn't hurt to see the fact that they'll only speak of what's true or not if it's pro-Cloti.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Do they say what's unreliable about it, by any chance? (Besides my proofreading skills.)

Though from past experience, probably not. I don't mind people pointing out mistakes or if something sounds wrong, but most of the time it just seems to be 'Cloti? In my FFVII? That's umpossible!'

A

Great Old One
Do they say what's unreliable about it, by any chance? (Besides my proofreading skills.)

You know, besides the fact when you're debating with a Clerith, and you bring out a source from here, they'll ask you where you get that quote from. When you show it's from this site, they'll claim that the sources are 'unreliable,' from one of these choices:

a.) It's 'pro-Cloti'
b.) Cleriths aren't translating it.
c.) Only quotes from their Clerith site are to be trusted.
d.) More excuses.
e.) It can't be possible or existent because it's way too pro-Cloti.

Last edited:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Do they say what's unreliable about it, by any chance?

This:

""More reliable source" for translations.
I'd rather not use anything from that site especially if it's pro-CloTi, we're better of using a more neutral source...at least until one of our resident translators (Saeki, Chibica etc) checks them out."

""More reliable source" for translations.
I'd rather not use anything from that site especially if it's pro-CloTi, we're better of using a more neutral source...at least until one of our resident translators (Saeki, Chibica etc) checks them out."

"I noticed that the majority of CloTi's in the current debate are also a member of thelifestream.net's forums (in fact it looks like they're the only ones present in that thread I linked to above) so it's only fitting they call them "reliable translations"."

And Ali, all of their translators are somehow on vacation. 8D PS, go to CT Forums, members want you there. XD

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Why do these people insist on hiding everything? It only makes them look like cowards, especially when we know they have threads devoted to sh00ping peoples' heads onto grotesque images.

A

Great Old One
Why do these people insist on hiding everything? It only makes them look like cowards, especially when we know they have threads devoted to sh00ping peoples' heads onto grotesque images.
Tennyo, no offense, but my forum is not open to public view too. Although of course, I do not allow photoshopping of people's heads or bashing of anything, so there's nothing to hide there. I do it just so that way I can get moar members. :monster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Tennyo, no offense, but my forum is not open to public view too. Although of course, I do not allow photoshopping of people's heads or bashing of anything, so there's nothing to hide there. I do it just so that way I can get moar members. :monster:

No I meant in their super secret cetra forum, or whatever, and that fact that they won't let you join if you aren't rabid like them even if you don't start stuff.

If I were just some member who signed up I doubt I'd be able to see a lot of this stuff.

A

Great Old One
No I meant in their super secret cetra forum, or whatever, and that fact that they won't let you join if you aren't rabid like them even if you don't start stuff.

If I were just some member who signed up I doubt I'd be able to see a lot of this stuff.
Well, I don't doubt there's a private forum for every forum out there...... but those have staff members, and staff members only. Not a sanctuary where you can... photoshop someone's face and speak lesser of game characters when you already do it publicly. It's horrible. :(

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Well that's the vibe I get. It isn't a safe precaution against spam bots or what not or to get new members to join. They do really nasty things behind close doors so that no one will be able to see and call them out on it. If they don't like TLS then they should make their sentiments know instead of locking it out of view for us just to go on saying whatever without us having a chance to defend ourselves.

A

Great Old One
Well that's the vibe I get. It isn't a safe precaution against spam bots or what not or to get new members to join. They do really nasty things behind close doors so that no one will be able to see and call them out on it. If they don't like TLS then they should make their sentiments know instead of locking it out of view for us just to go on saying whatever without us having a chance to defend ourselves.
Mm, I agree. I don't see any reason why they have the Cetra forum, especially because it's not only ope not to staff, and they already do nasty things there as well. A staff private forum is different - they discuss potential trolls, new rules, etc. But the Cetra forum is just a degrading version of even more hate for something completely ridiculous.

Top Bottom