Faith v. 3.0 (Cloti Club)

A

Great Old One

Last edited:

Lily Ella

Pro Adventurer
@ RLC: It's a shame she's not as popular as she used to be... I liked She's All That. =)
A lot of the ~teen queens~ from the late 90s aren't as popular as they used to be. I was a super-huge-ass SMG fan back in the day... but she hasn't really been in anything very big since The Grudge.

Wow, random and off-topic. :P Anyway...

@ VA's resembling charas: I think that in the Reunion Files, Nomura said that Tifa had some of Ito's characteristics/expressions/or something.

I remember that back in the day, peeps used to always say that if there were ever to be a live-action FFVIII movie, then RLC should play Ellone though. XD

Masamune

Fiat Lux
AKA
Masa
@ VA's resembling charas: I think that in the Reunion Files, Nomura said that Tifa had some of Ito's characteristics/expressions/or something.

FFVIIC Tifa looks too much like a pretty Japanese chick and hardly anything like her FFVII design.

Lily Ella

Pro Adventurer
FFVIIC Tifa looks too much like a pretty Japanese chick and hardly anything like her FFVII design.
Do any of the charas look like their FFVII design though?

+ people have been saying that Tifa looked Asian ever since the original game. Never understood that, personally.

++ I think that me and Rinoa always argue that they charas don't look very Japanese/Asian ("with that nose?"). Almost all of the female charas have the same facial shape, lips, and nose. The difference is eye color, eyebrows, and hairline/forehead. If Tifa looks Asian, then so do Aeris and Moogle Girl (and Asians aren't the only ones with dark hair and dark eyes).

A

Great Old One
I can see why people think she looks slightly Asian, but I don't think she would qualify for one. They're all so perfect looking, imo. :3

Haha. I actually like Rachel Leigh Cook <3. I've watched She's All that about 47602385967 times.

I still remember her as Laney Boggs from She's all That. "~am i a bet, am i a fucking bet?!~"

Be silent...be still.

If still remember correctly. There were Faith General Hospital fans. :monster:

++ I think that me and Rinoa always argue that they charas don't look very Japanese/Asian ("with that nose?"). Almost all of the female charas have the same facial shape, lips, and nose. The difference is eye color, eyebrows, and hairline/forehead. If Tifa looks Asian, then so do Aeris and Moogle Girl (and Asians aren't the only ones with dark hair and dark eyes).

I think it's the looong straight silky black hair that convinces people she's Asian-ish.

According to tvtropes' wiki, she actually does have the features of a man while in her disguise as Sheik. :awesome: it's been awhile since I played OoT so I can't remember if the game actually... clarifies that issue. :wacky:

:wacky: I have the game, and I knew it was Zelda from the start. You could tell. He-she-it was looking out for Link.

namakemono said:
I think it's the looong straight silky black hair that convinces people she's Asian-ish.

Agreed. I thought that the first time I saw her too.

Last edited:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
I've always thought Tifa looked French or Northern Italian, personally, though Lockhart is one of those imminently Anglogermanic names.

In Takayama Mura, Gunma, Japan, there's this thing called the Lockheart castle. And I was lolling when I went there.

There was a sign saying "Lockheart wedding". :monster:

It was a really pretty place. Sort of like a lover's spot. Maybe I should post some pictures. <3

*edits*
Sakamoto is a AeTi fan. I've gots picture proofz:

Notice how she always stands next to Tifa's VA?

Now where's that picture of Sakamoto-san wearing a red dress and green pumps? :monster:

Last edited:
In Takayama Mura, Gunma, Japan, there's this thing called the Lockheart castle. And I was lolling when I went there.

There was a sign saying "Lockheart wedding". :monster:

It was a really pretty place. Sort of like a lover's spot. Maybe I should post some pictures. <3

*edits*

Now that I have to see. It was really called that? Cool.

Lockheart wedding, that's funny.

I shall post pictures then.

This is like a wall where lovers post their wishes. ^_^
DSC01567.jpg

WEDDINGS! It might be you know who's. :monster: Lockheart wedding after all. Haha.
P8310011.jpg

Lily Ella

Pro Adventurer
Now where's that picture of Sakamoto-san wearing a red dress and green pumps? :monster:
That was Ito (she's the taller one in the pics I posted, and the one who went to Veince and shiz). I don't know what the hell she was thinking. Maybe she was thinking of Christmas.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
The 'features' she has are easily fakable, or so says my drag king friend.

Really, 'Sheik is actually a man lol' arguments are there A: So fangirls don't have to be gay or B: Link/Sheik can be.

I always thought Sheik was a separate character, considering 'he' acts nothing like Zelda, and what the Manga said about it. :O

Lily Ella

Pro Adventurer
I've always thought Tifa looked French or Northern Italian, personally, though Lockhart is one of those imminently Anglogermanic names.
I thought that Tifa looked Italian... or Irish.

+ Asians aren't the only ones with long, silky straight black hair. Hello, The Corrs.

I thought she looked fine, but then Christmas is my most favorite time of the year
I love Christmas too. :D I liked her dress, but I just thought that it was a bit of a strange to wear it with green shoes.

I saw some pics once taken by someone who went to the LA screening. He looked hot there, too.
Can't find many pics from the LA screening. Most of the pics of him that I found are from that Venice photocall/press conference/whatever-it-was (where, for whatever reason, he was sitting on the floor). I never really found him attractive, but that's just my own personal opinion. :P Also, I don't think that I've ever seen a pic of him smiling with his teeth... or ~with his eyes~.

Last edited:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
I always thought Sheik was a separate character, considering 'he' acts nothing like Zelda, and what the Manga said about it. :O

Nope. It's Zelda in disguise. Magical disguise, perhaps, but a disguise nontheless. Hence the reveal in the shrine of the master sword.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Nope. It's Zelda in disguise. Magical disguise, perhaps, but a disguise nontheless. Hence the reveal in the shrine of the master sword.

Yeah, but then why did 'he' have a whole back story, other life, and everything? Did she make all of that up herself along with the disguise, and is she a master of covering her personality so well?

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Yeah, but then why did 'he' have a whole back story, other life, and everything? Did she make all of that up herself along with the disguise, and is she a master of covering her personality so well?
Most of it was taken from Impa's story, imo. :awesome:

Top Bottom