Faith v. 3.0 (Cloti Club)

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
I bet those aren't the only things they're doing to get more monies. Especially Tifa. :monster:

What a bad example to the children! :awesome:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Roffle, I really hope they were paid lots of monies for doing that. I thought the delivery service and the bar were providing enough income for their basic needs, but it seems they weren't. I guess drastic times do call for drastic measures. :awesomonster:

It's this damned economy I tell ya. :wacky:

OMG. Cloti pr0n attack!

N9geep3XhYtsM7J5jsEjCA.jpg

eALWGbm6-NYQ1SJNH1vPMQ.jpg

M1xkjpitOAjVTS0_yXaGxA.jpg

I'm having too much fun with this. :monster:

A

Great Old One
Hahaha, these are epic Reese. I definitely need to try this out some time. :monster:

EDIT:

See, even Paris Hilton likes supports Cloti:

S3Ej-3WuPcO01Qcoa06x-w.jpg

I'm not sure if that should be a good thing or a bad thing. :huh:

Last edited:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
lol Cloud and Tifa are in a Target ad. XD

I probably find that a lot funnier than any of you will.

A

Great Old One
Okay, is it just me or are the members here becoming more amusing? I think is like the fiftieth post today which I lol'ed at, seriously. :wacky:

*edits* :monster:

Indeed. Lawl, it'd be funny if Maaya Sakamoto was an hardcore Cloti fan.

Haha. She might. I don't find anything wrong with it. She could be pro-Zerith.

How about Ayumi Ito?

I personally think Rachel Leight Cook is Cloti.

Last edited:

Sheepy

Pro Adventurer
Haha. She might. I don't find anything wrong with it. She could be pro-Zerith.
It's just that it gives me this mental image of Aerith using the Lifestream Internet to go on an epic quest for Cloti fanart. :wacky:

How about Ayumi Ito?

I personally think Rachel Leight Cook is Cloti.
I don't know, but I imagine them shipping, um, themselves (the characters they voice I mean :wacky:) and their love interest. So yeah, I think they're Cloti. :awesomonster: But I wonder if they actually care. XD

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
According to tvtropes' wiki, she actually does have the features of a man while in her disguise as Sheik. :awesome: it's been awhile since I played OoT so I can't remember if the game actually... clarifies that issue. :wacky:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
According to tvtropes' wiki, she actually does have the features of a man while in her disguise as Sheik. :awesome: it's been awhile since I played OoT so I can't remember if the game actually... clarifies that issue. :wacky:

The 'features' she has are easily fakable, or so says my drag king friend.

Really, 'Sheik is actually a man lol' arguments are there A: So fangirls don't have to be gay or B: Link/Sheik can be.

A

Great Old One
I still can't believe that Tifa's VA (Rachel Leigh Cook) is Josie from Josie and the Pussycats. :O

And Steve Burton looks high good there. :monster:

Lily Ella

Pro Adventurer
I think that he looks kind of shell-shocked. XD Also looks like he was too lazy to change or something. He's wearing that leather jacket that he always wears on General Hospital (I think?).

I still can't believe that Tifa's VA (Rachel Leigh Cook) is Josie from Josie and the Pussycats. :O
I still remember her as Laney Boggs from She's all That. "~am i a bet, am i a fucking bet?!~"

Top Bottom