Faith v. 3.0 (Cloti Club)

RhinoKart

Pro Adventurer
Aw thanks. I meant I'd like to add songs to it and wanted some song suggestions from you guys.

The shape I found you in - by Girlyman (I can't listen to this song without thinking about Cloti)

One Call away - Charlie Plath

Guardian Angel - Red Jumpmsuite Apperatus (okay not the best song ever, but the first Cloti fmv I ever saw was set to it and I've just always associated it with them ever since)

Also thought of this because Graymouse posted some pictures with the ACC family, I want a Denzel cameo so badly in Remake! He's my favourite compilation character and the adorable ACC family is what got me interested in FF7 to begin with, so I just want there to be at least a reference. I spent so long running around the sector 7 plate in Chapter 4 looking for any hint of where Denzel might be living.

Yumelinh

Pro Adventurer
lso thought of this because Graymouse posted some pictures with the ACC family, I want a Denzel cameo so badly in Remake! He's my favourite compilation character and the adorable ACC family is what got me interested in FF7 to begin with, so I just want there to be at least a reference. I spent so long running around the sector 7 plate in Chapter 4 looking for any hint of where Denzel might be living.

omg same! I was a little disappointed we didn't get any reference to Denzel or even a small cameo when the plate fell or something. I love my boy and I hope we get to see him in the Remake somehow.

RhinoKart

Pro Adventurer
Maybe at the end if we get a "5 years later" or something of all of the characters he'll still be living with Cloud and Tifa?

Or maybe on our return to Midgar we'll stop by Reeve's mom's house and meet this kid living with her.....

Final_Heaven

Pro Adventurer
I could see them changing it up to where in this timeline, Denzel's parents survived, but we might see a reference to Denzel anyway.

And Tifa & Cloud adopt another kid or have one of their own.

Lot of ways that they could do this.

Harry Potter-cheesy level:

They have fraternal twins and name them Zack and Aerith Strife.

Graymouse

Pro Adventurer
The shape I found you in - by Girlyman (I can't listen to this song without thinking about Cloti)

One Call away - Charlie Plath

Guardian Angel - Red Jumpmsuite Apperatus (okay not the best song ever, but the first Cloti fmv I ever saw was set to it and I've just always associated it with them ever since)

Also thought of this because Graymouse posted some pictures with the ACC family, I want a Denzel cameo so badly in Remake! He's my favourite compilation character and the adorable ACC family is what got me interested in FF7 to begin with, so I just want there to be at least a reference. I spent so long running around the sector 7 plate in Chapter 4 looking for any hint of where Denzel might be living.

At first I wasn't really into the domestic fanart of these two. After, seeing a lot of them on this forum I think I am coming around to really like Domestic Cloud and Tifa together. I like them just doing everyday things around the house. Like reading the newspaper, cooking, drinking coffee, sitting on the couch. Etc.

@odekopeko On the music side. My suggestion How about some:

Kool & the Gang: Cherish the Love!

Final_Heaven

Pro Adventurer
EZXFHpHXkAAt-y1

Cloud really grabbing that ass

Yumelinh

Pro Adventurer
I could see them changing it up to where in this timeline, Denzel's parents survived, but we might see a reference to Denzel anyway.

And Tifa & Cloud adopt another kid or have one of their own.

Lot of ways that they could do this.

Harry Potter-cheesy level:

They have fraternal twins and name them Zack and Aerith Strife.

b...but Denzel.... and Marlene...?! :'(

But really, I understand the feeling but I enjoy their makeshift family so much. I think it's very much like them to adopt rather than have kids of their own and bring them to this post-apocalypse world they live in after the meteor fall event. It ties more with the FFVII narrative imo.

Same goes to marriage, I don't think they the type of people to care much about this, so I can see them never really getting like...officially married lol

verse1994

Lv. 25 Adventurer
AKA
verse
Hi, I am a newcomer of lifestream forum. I went through all the discussions this weekend in this thread from when the RE released. I am so happy that some people share the idea that Aerith is a Cloti shipper. I found out she knew something special between Cloud and Tifa this time, the most obvious moment as she smiled at the flower when she saved Marlene. I know some people may against that because I have certain bias because the LTD is always up to player interpolation which I kind of tired of it because it has been 15 years to me since I started like Tifa. Also, I found out they tone down lots of flirty Clerith moment compared to OG after 8, 9 Tifa join the party, does anyone think so as well? I am not very sure, because I didn't play OG myself, I just watched one of the playthrough videos. I really hope it is a Cloti pusher signal, not balance stuff. I hope this time Cloti can be a canon explicitly because I am not very satisfied with AC, I feel heartbroken when I read on the way to smile, and when Tifa asked for a real family in th movie. I think she deserves better results this time.

Anyway, I just want to share some of my thoughts and say hi here to folks. Your guys' analysis made my day. I am very glad this is such a mega thread, lol.

Graymouse

Pro Adventurer
b...but Denzel.... and Marlene...?! :'(

But really, I understand the feeling but I enjoy their makeshift family so much. I think it's very much like them to adopt rather than have kids of their own and bring them to this post-apocalypse world they live in after the meteor fall event. It ties more with the FFVII narrative imo.

Same goes to marriage, I don't think they the type of people to care much about this, so I can see them never really getting like...officially married lol

No, Cloud needs to put a ring on that finger damn it! On the wedding ring finger, that is. :D and Tifa needs to pop out a few pups then they will be really domestic Cloud and Tifa. ^_^:lol::D

Hi, I am a newcomer of lifestream forum. I went through all the discussions this weekend in this thread from when the RE released. I am so happy that some people share the idea that Aerith is a Cloti shipper. I found out she knew something special between Cloud and Tifa this time, the most obvious moment as she smiled at the flower when she saved Marlene. I know some people may against that because I have certain bias because the LTD is always up to player interpolation which I kind of tired of it because it has been 15 years to me since I started like Tifa. Also, I found out they tone down lots of flirty Clerith moment compared to OG after 8, 9 Tifa join the party, does anyone think so as well? I am not very sure, because I didn't play OG myself, I just watched one of the playthrough videos. I really hope it is a Cloti pusher signal, not balance stuff. I hope this time Cloti can be a canon explicitly because I am not very satisfied with AC, I feel heartbroken when I read on the way to smile, and when Tifa asked for a real family in th movie. I think she deserves better results this time.

Anyway, I just want to share some of my thoughts and say hi here to folks. Your guys' analysis made my day. I am very glad this is such a mega thread, lol.

Welcome to the Forums! There are a lot passionate Cloud X Tifa fans in here. Grab a seat and put your feet up and Enjoy.

Last edited:

Ruri

Pro Adventurer
I have said this before It really amazes me on the amount of skinship in this game.

View attachment 6378View attachment 6379View attachment 6380

Cloti language, do I love to see it.

re: Denzel, did I hear someone mention Albus Severus Potter? :shifty: Remake had a few AC references and while Denzel's future is up in the air with an alternate timeline I think I will melt if we see him make an appearance in part two. The possibility of Cloud and Tifa bumping into their future alternate timeline adopted son and not knowing anything. Yeah, my heart is getting too old for such smush.

Welcome @verse1994 !

Aerith's personal thoughts on Cloud/Tifa are very intriguing to me. I am not sure how meta, meta Aerith is or her personal investment in Cloud. She was quite adamant, sadly, that his love for her would just be his imagination going by her resolution scene. I can't wait for part two to flesh out this dynamic between the three of them more.

verse1994

Lv. 25 Adventurer
AKA
verse
Thanks, folks! I like to be here because people do lots of analysis.
Aerith's personal thoughts on Cloud/Tifa are very intriguing to me. I am not sure how meta, meta Aerith is or her personal investment in Cloud. She was quite adamant, sadly, that his love for her would just be his imagination going by her resolution scene. I can't wait for part two to flesh out this dynamic between the three of them more.

I am also very interested in her view of Cloud/Tifa. This time it gives me the sense that she just step back and has chemistry with Tifa instead. Can't wait for part 2 to come out. I feel very void after I finished Re, search reddit, twitter, Tumblr and fanfic every day like crazy lol.

Ruri

Pro Adventurer
When I think on the point that remake is not even two months old, it's a little agonizing. In regards to the wait until the next part, even the wait until the trailers and info. Thankfully my personal obsession level with anything I enjoy fizzles out after a short while and I can dip out of the fandom until new info starts surfacing. Enjoying the remake/cloti these days is made much better with twitter/tumblr/discord/reddit and heck, forums were still alive! Back in AC days, I only remember having ACF. But that's enough of my sentimental rambling. I will round this off by saying I am absolutely enjoying the influx of new cloti's and their views on the remake. Better yet, the fresh fire that has been lit in the fanart world! So much cloti goodness.

odekopeko

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Peko
Thanks for the song suggestions! I'm checking them out.

By the way, random, but when I typed in UN in my youtube search, I got this:

Screenshot_20200531-153050(1).png
SE needs to make this happen!

iamhorde

Pro Adventurer
When I think on the point that remake is not even two months old, it's a little agonizing. In regards to the wait until the next part, even the wait until the trailers and info. Thankfully my personal obsession level with anything I enjoy fizzles out after a short while and I can dip out of the fandom until new info starts surfacing. Enjoying the remake/cloti these days is made much better with twitter/tumblr/discord/reddit and heck, forums were still alive! Back in AC days, I only remember having ACF. But that's enough of my sentimental rambling. I will round this off by saying I am absolutely enjoying the influx of new cloti's and their views on the remake. Better yet, the fresh fire that has been lit in the fanart world! So much cloti goodness.

I know what you mean. I hope SE will be able to release the next part by 2022 latest. With the next game likely to be more open world, I'm somewhat concerned about the development timeline and how they will manage the story flow. With more characters introduced, I sure hope they will still have time to further flesh out Cloud, Tifa and Aerith. I recalled in the OG, if Tifa wasn't in your party, it's almost like she's just a side character. That would be absolute disservice to her character build up.

There's been uncorroborated rumors of SE potentially working on FF16 (source), while this may not be true, I hope SE places FF7R as their top priority. I played FF13-2 and Lightning Returns, it's obvious that certain aspects of the game quality suffers when outsourced.

Hi, I am a newcomer of lifestream forum.

Welcome @verse1994! I'm relatively new here too and I've been enjoying all the commentary and analysis. We've got a really great and insightful community here.

minami758

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Miiwoo
There's been uncorroborated rumors of SE potentially working on FF16 (source), while this may not be true, I hope SE places FF7R as their top priority. I played FF13-2 and Lightning Returns, it's obvious that certain aspects of the game quality suffers when outsourced.

I don't think you have to worry about the quality of FF7R future installments because I'm pretty sure it's two separate teams working on FF7 stuff and other mainline FF games. Also the sales for the Remake have exceeded their expectations so I'm sure they're eager to continue working on it!

Ruri

Pro Adventurer
I think 2023 is a bare minimum, optimistic release window personally. 3 years is healthy with all being well but how much did they also suffer from COVID-19? It is probably not such a significant impact but an impact nonetheless.

I think I read 7R was being worked on in house and also given that 7R is the legacy to the OG that SE never wanted to give us for years, I hold faith that they know it's a high priority if nothing else.

Perhaps Cloud/Tifa will go on a bit of a back-burner as more of the party is introduced and fleshed out. That's ok, we got so so much during the first part that I feel confident that Tifa won't lose her 'place' or be demoted to side character. Also, all being well, and VII is 'still the VII we know and love' we have parts such as the lifestream and the highwind to look forward to later on.

minami758

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Miiwoo
I'm really excited for the Lifestream sequence since we're getting so many hints and foreshadowing to it already in Part 1 - I can only imagine how beautiful it'll be reimagined in HD - but just frustrated knowing it's like 10 years away.:aah:

Ruri

Pro Adventurer
Midgar Blues is my favourite lifestream reference!

ああ、ミッドガル、ミッドガル Ahh, Midgar, Midgar

魔晄都市ブルース Mako City Blues

ああ、ミッドガル、ミッドガル Ahh, Midgar, Midgar

魔晄都市ブルース Mako City Blues

青い夜にふるさとを飛び出した俺 I rushed from my hometown under the blue night

握りしめた切符片手に、ミッドガル行き ! Grasping onto my train ticket, bound for Midgar!

告げられなかった別れの言葉 My unsaid words of farewell,

ライフストリームに溶けてく dissolving into the Lifestream

Source and Credit to

I'm happy waiting several years for a remade from the ground, todays technology, lifestream. So long as the pay off is excellent, the wait is easy!

Graymouse

Pro Adventurer

I am equally enthralled to see how this turns out. I think that Aerith can see that something special is going on between Tifa and Cloud. I think the line "follow your heart" and the smile she gave when she saw the flower at Seventh Heaven. Perhaps it will be Aerith who pushes Tifa to tell Cloud how she feels. You know, "girl talk" type of conversations. I am looking forward to the dynamics of Tifa and Aerith.

If you are looking for a rivalry between the two, I think you are going to be sadly mistaken.

verse1994

Lv. 25 Adventurer
AKA
verse
If you are looking for a rivalry between the two, I think you are going to be sadly mistaken.
IMO, I agree with you a hundred percent. I remember Tifa was sometimes very jealous of Aerith in OG, There was a scene of ‘Excuse me’ in Shinra building I remember very clearly. This time I sense the chemistry between Aerith and Tifa instead of being jealous of each other. I am hoping they will remove Cait Sith's prophecy in part 2. Because that obviously hurts Tifa and will make Aerith ooc based on what she looks like in part 1.

verse1994

Lv. 25 Adventurer
AKA
verse
I'm happy waiting several years for a remade from the ground, todays technology, lifestream. So long as the pay off is excellent, the wait is easy!
I also like that a lot. Especially for the English version. One true love, it is so obvious that I can't believe it is from SE.

Ruri

Pro Adventurer
Speaking of One True Love, did you know in the Mobius game (which I think is now terminated?) there is also a reference.

!! Expand the replies to get the translations. I don't think this has picked up much traction, at least not with English speaking clotis.

Looking at the tweet/translation again it is 'sweet love' but I think we can all attest to be taken back by another reference to Cloud's love and Tifa being used in the same sentence. We know she is but they are never this blatant with it. At least, I don't think? Not that it doesn't all fit nicely into place in defining Cloud/Tifa's relationship with each other is. It absolutely does.

Graymouse

Pro Adventurer

IMO, I agree with you a hundred percent. I remember Tifa was sometimes very jealous of Aerith in OG, There was a scene of ‘Excuse me’ in Shinra building I remember very clearly. This time I sense the chemistry between Aerith and Tifa instead of being jealous of each other. I am hoping they will remove Cait Sith's prophecy in part 2. Because that obviously hurts Tifa and will make Aerith ooc based on what she looks like in part 1.

Yeah, I didn't really like those dynamics in the OG. It kinda made Tifa out to be a something that she absolutely is not. This also could have help fuel the LTD as well. I feel that it is a paradox of her personality. Insecurities doesn't always equal jealousy. I wished that the Devs didn't have Tifa get jealous of Aerith in the OG.

Final_Heaven

Pro Adventurer

Yeah, I didn't really like those dynamics in the OG. It kinda made Tifa out to be a something that she absolutely is not. This also could have help fuel the LTD as well. I feel that it is a paradox of her personality. Insecurities doesn't always equal jealousy. I wished that the Devs didn't have Tifa get jealous of Aerith in the OG.

Jealousy is one of the easiest ways to show a character is romantically interested in another tbf.

And without voice-acting, body language and facial expressions, it makes it harder to show off especially when character isn't a flirty-type.

Top Bottom